Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 8,838 to 8,857 of 14,348

Electricmastro

Applejacklove wrote:

@Electricmastr0 Welcome to the NL herd! And your right, that is pretty clever. Excellent find. EDIT: Oh and a word of advice, don't double or triple post lest there be trouble. You can use the edit button in the top right corner of your post. And yes almost all this time, and it still is not closed. This doing pretty well, and I hope it goes on for a while yet.
Untitled

@AlbertoC great stuff as always. That load of Apples would sure be heavy, And Pinkie Pie cracks me up.

@TwilightPoint yes we could talk about your project. How far along are you so far?

@Tare Lovely picture there. It really is breathtaking.

Pony 3DS merch is on the way! I want this so badly for some strange reason.

Pony 3DS Covers, Stylus, and More!
Untitled

CooL!

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

JustAnotherUser

@Applejacklove Those pony 3DS merchandise look amazing!
I would say I'm about 4% done with the vectors, 2% done with the script and 2% scenes.
My estimate for the total vectors would be 300-400 vectors.

@Electricmastr0 Welcome to the herd.

JustAnotherUser

TeeJay

Electricmastr0 wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

Okay, this whole thread just scares me. O_o

Wow, I was looking back at the very first comments on this topic, but your comment with your current profile avatar. That's amazing.

Heh. What can I say? The ponies got me. Untitled

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Wildvine53

@Electricmastr0 Welcome to the herd.
@FluttershyGuy I've found that NSFW pics pop up all over tumblr, it sucks but I've learned to deal with it.

Speaking of Tumblr, I think I just found my favorite Pony crossover: Sailor Cadence!
Untitled

Edited on by Wildvine53

Wildvine53

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

EIectricmastro

Ok, I just probably did the stupidest thing imaginable on this site. 2 days...I repeat...2 DAYS after I joined this site AND a few minutes after becoming part of your herd on here no less, because of my foolish messing around and apparent memory, guess what... I stupOidly forgot my password for this site AND for my email account of all things, so I had to start over. It's terribly embarrassing, I know, but that at least explains why there's no 0 in my username in EIectricmastro anymore. However, the "L" in Electricmastro is actually an uppercase "i" because of a previous failed attempt when I was attempting to figure things out on here. Jeez man, can I get any stupOider? -_-

Edited on by EIectricmastro

Current Playthroughs: Xenoblade Chronicles, Okami, Red Steel 2, Eternal Sonata, SMW 2: Yoshi's Island, TMNT IV: Turtles in Time, Earthbound, Secret of Mana, Final Fantasy IV, Phantasy Star IV, Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga, and TLoZ: Spirit Tracks.

EIectricmastro

LeCorporal wrote:

Dont worry, things like that happen to the best of us

[/div]

Fortunately, I have my new info wriiten on WordPad now. So at least i'm less prone to a have facepalm moment at something like this now... hopefully.

Untitled

Current Playthroughs: Xenoblade Chronicles, Okami, Red Steel 2, Eternal Sonata, SMW 2: Yoshi's Island, TMNT IV: Turtles in Time, Earthbound, Secret of Mana, Final Fantasy IV, Phantasy Star IV, Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga, and TLoZ: Spirit Tracks.

EIectricmastro

Miss_Rarity wrote:

It's cool. There's not a single thing that has happened to someone that hasn't happened to anyone else.

[/div]

Well, be that as it may, the last post I made on that account was posted here, so at least I have another reason to find this forum notable. So unless I can somehow remember that password again, you won't be seeing Electricmastr0 anywhere else anytime soon. If anything, I can always use that as a reminder of me. That and have my old amateur, scatter-brained, foolish past-self, in all his glory.

EvilRegal

@MasterGraveheart
Your Avengers casting works for me! I especially LMAO at Fluttershy as Incredible Hulk! So very true!!! We've seen on many occasions that this would be a case of perfect casting.
@DoodleJohn
Have things improved on your end? Sorry things are rough with your parents right now. Hope it doesn't keep you from enjoying things here and on the rest of the internet. Whatever the case, when you're able to be here, there'll be Bronies here to welcome you with open arms!
@SquiggleTail
So I'm back again and you're gone again? Figures. When you get back again, I'll probably be to where I have to take another break from Nintendo Life, LOL. At any rate, look forward to you coming back, buddy, and seeing the band of Bronies you bring back with you! The stuff you're working on sounds awesome, and I'll definitely take the time to check it out and your Tumblr page. And I'll tell you all, that nopony will have to be subjected to the nails-on-chalkboard that is my voice. Anyway, take care man, and see ya soon. I'll stay gold, especially in August when I get New Super Mario Bros. 2 (if I'm not still broke then anyway LOL). Oh and I don't think the thread is near dead, it's always had various levels of activity, and was in a lull last July when I became Brony, before Season 2. It'll really heat up here for Season 3.
@Bimmy_and_Jimmy
Glad you're enjoying Uprising! It's by far my favorite 3DS game too, and figures to be for a long, long time! I've not been able to do multiplayer, because I had to cut down to the slowest Internet speed offered by Cox Cable.
@Applejacklove
Love your pics too. Apple Bloom is so adorable, whatever she's doing, and Google Chrome pony just looks HAMAZING!
@AlbertoC
The comic cracked me up, ROTFLMAO!!! Pinkie Pie being Pinkie Pie is best Pinkie Pie, um, if that makes sense.
@TwilightPoint
Thank you for the link, otherwise I wouldn't have seen THIS.... <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 SQUEE
Untitled
@Tare
I love cloud scenes, any time of day or night, and they're way more than 20% cooler with Rainbow Dash in them!
@Electricmastr0
First, welcome to the herd! Great pics you've been posting. Awesome pony pics are always appreciated! Hope you get the account stuff straightened out, and we see a lot more of you around here.
@Wildvine53
Heya. Well, NSFW doesn't necessarily bother me (I am a Panty & Stocking fan after all, LOL). But, the ponies are so innocent and happy that in some cases they really don't mix with NSFW stuff, and I don't like to see them corrupted. There's cases where it's funny, like the censored pony YouTube videos, where they assume the ponies have cussed, and bleep it out. Those are hilarious. Some other things, not so much so...
@GuardianKing
Welcome back, pony! It's like a revolving door here at NL, ponies coming and going, and coming back. That's life, though. Sad that things have to pull you away from life's finer things, like PONIES!
@Morpheel
I'm going to check out Fluttershy video later. I'm almost afraid to, yet the artwork is drawing me to it...

500 posts away from 10,000 ZOMG!!!

Edited on by EvilRegal

Let's attack aggressively, kupo! :D

3DS Friend Code: 5241-1915-3356 | Nintendo Network ID: EvilRegal

TeeJay

Miss_Rarity wrote:

Teejay, Relea was being mean to me in the chat.

What happened?

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Syrup

Here's a small preview of my Tumblr comic.
Untitled

@FluttershyGuy, I'll try to post often then. The main reason that I decided to take another break was to focus on all of my projects. And if you feel like chatting, you can always swing by the Team Revolver site. Oh, and to answer your previous question: We did an RP where RevolverFlare died. I was going to try and give the username a proper retirement, but the RP sort of fizzled out. I went back to SquiggleTail to start a new comic series that sort of evolved into the Tumblr thingy.
@Electricmastr0 & @EIectricmastro, Welcome to our little herd! May you enjoy your stay here!

Enough dilly dallying! Time to get back to drawing the Shark Fighter and writing for the Wedding dub! Dang deadlines......

MrGameluvr

HELLO EVERYONE! Just wanted to let y'all know that I'm still alive. Just got back from a trip to Orlando, Florida and it was great. I see we have some new members to the herd. Welcome new bronies and may you enjoy your stays in this herd.

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7646-0932.
Nintendo Network ID: MrGameluvr92

EIectricmastro

Pegasi can professionally improvise headgear.

Untitled

Untitled

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.