Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 8,821 to 8,840 of 14,348

Syrup

Can we keep the E3 discussions out of this thread? This thread is intended for discussing ponies, and other related pony things. If you guys wish to discuss the topic of how you are personally disappointed with E3, please feel free to go to the appropriate thread, and discuss it there. Thank you.

DoodleJohn

....Guys, I hate to admit it after one week, but I may have to leave.
My parents caught me on Skype and are worried.
I'll probably stay on the forum, but maybe not Skype.
Or there's the possibly nothing at all.
We'll see.

DoodleJohn

Syrup

This thread is pretty much dead. Well, not dead, but pretty darn close.
So, in a totally unsurprising move, I'm going to leave this thread again. I'm going to scour the far corners of the internet, in search for new possible members for both this thread, and my second wave of Team Revolver recruits.
So, don't expect to hear from me until the very end of July, when me and the rest of Team Revolver are going to try and defeat the beast that is the Ultimate Brony Challenge over LiveStream, and we premier our own take on the Wedding episodes.

Though, worry not, my friends! Soon, you will be able to hear the sweet dulcet tones of some of your favorite NintendoLife bronies, in our little podcast, Lack of a Better Podcast! Featuring the amazing "Fan Fiction Theater"!

Do you still want more @SquiggleTail related goodness? Well, head over to my personal Tumblr, and follow the adventures of Heron, the Shark Fighter, in a weekly webcomic series!
http://sharkfighteradventures.tumblr.com/

Also, be sure to follow my official Twitter account so you can know when we are recording, and updates on other things!
https://twitter.com/#!/RevolverFlare

So, until we meet again, stay gold, friends!

Rocossa

I'm really, REALLY beating myself up for not buying Kid Icarus earlier. This is probably the best 3DS game I've played. Still have to try out multi, but I'm sure it's just as amazing as the single player mode.

Rocossa

Lunapplebloom

Oh @SquiggleTail... not again. And this place is not dying It's just all this E3 stuff that is happening. Speaking of which, has anyone heard anything of an official Friendship is Magic game?

@TeeJay I have ventured there now. I like what is going on so far, but I have yet to reach page 13. I'll keep you posted on what I think.

@FluttershyGuy That's great to hear, glad you were able to stop in. All those pictures are great Especially Yoshi talking to Twilight.

@TwilightPoint that petition is as good as signed. I can't wait for them to finally get there act together. I am also liking the new content on DA. Keep up the good work.

@MaterGraveheart Awesome pony material you put up, pretty good list as well for Avengers. I shall be here as well to help keep it alive.

@Bimmy_and_Jimmy Great news. I hope to catch you online sometime for a match in Celestia vs Luna.

@DoodleJohn Oh, well that's to bad then. Hope to see ya around still.

@Retro_on_theGo Wow, what a comeback. Cat ponies.

@Sony_70 LOL Love Luna being one of the game commentators.

@GuarduanKing Nice comic.

Found this so cute, I just had to share.
Untitled
SOURCE

This is now my new icon for my Google Chrome browser
Untitled
SOURCE

Edited on by Lunapplebloom

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

AlbertoC

SquiggleTail wrote:

This thread is pretty much dead. Well, not dead, but pretty darn close.

Well... It's hard to discuss episodes when no new ones have aired. Things will surely change when season 3 starts (or is even announced). But for the time being all we can do is POST PONIES:

Untitled
Source: http://tsitra360.deviantart.com/art/Strength-306658841

Untitled
Source: http://ioverd.deviantart.com/art/Punta-del-Este-292610034

Or a comic, with the obligued dose of PONY. Both Veggie55 and Pinkie Pie being ridiculous.
Untitled
Source: http://veggie55.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d52i8vf

3DS FC: 4554 - 0221 - 1785

TeeJay

@Applejacklove Awesome.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Tare

Untitled

I like this pic. Clouds are cool.

Don't worry guys, once the summer hits, I'll keep you all entertained.

Thaaaaaanks for noticin' me.

Electricmastro

Untitled

Now that's what I call clever.

Edited on by Electricmastro

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

Electricmastro

TeeJay wrote:

Okay, this whole thread just scares me. O_o

Wow, I was looking back at the very first comments on this topic, but your comment with your current profile avatar. That's amazing.

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

Electricmastro

SteamMistwalker wrote:

Alrighty then! well this thread is not serving its intended purpose so yeah lets just close it.

Over 8999 posts later...

Lunapplebloom

@Electricmastr0 Welcome to the NL herd! And your right, that is pretty clever. Excellent find. EDIT: Oh and a word of advice, don't double or triple post lest there be trouble. You can use the edit button in the top right corner of your post. And yes almost all this time, and it still is not closed. This doing pretty well, and I hope it goes on for a while yet.
Untitled

@AlbertoC great stuff as always. That load of Apples would sure be heavy, And Pinkie Pie cracks me up.

@TwilightPoint yes we could talk about your project. How far along are you so far?

@Tare Lovely picture there. It really is breathtaking.

Pony 3DS merch is on the way! I want this so badly for some strange reason.

Pony 3DS Covers, Stylus, and More!
Untitled

Previously Applejacklove

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

AlbertoC

Electricmastr0 wrote:

SteamMistwalker wrote:

Alrighty then! well this thread is not serving its intended purpose so yeah lets just close it.

Over 8999 posts later...

How many of us are, already? Good that nobody closed the thread.
Over 8999 (.999999) posts later
Untitled
Hello there!

In a related topic...
Untitled
Source: http://polkin.deviantart.com/art/My-heart-belongs-to-you-3069...
I really like Polkin's works.

3DS FC: 4554 - 0221 - 1785

Lunapplebloom

@AlbertoC more awesome artwork. I'll have to check out that persons gallery later. Also I see what you did there too. LOL hilarious picture.

Previously Applejacklove

Electricmastro

Applejacklove wrote:

@Electricmastr0 Welcome to the NL herd! And your right, that is pretty clever. Excellent find. EDIT: Oh and a word of advice, don't double or triple post lest there be trouble. You can use the edit button in the top right corner of your post. And yes almost all this time, and it still is not closed. This doing pretty well, and I hope it goes on for a while yet.
Untitled

@AlbertoC great stuff as always. That load of Apples would sure be heavy, And Pinkie Pie cracks me up.

@TwilightPoint yes we could talk about your project. How far along are you so far?

@Tare Lovely picture there. It really is breathtaking.

Pony 3DS merch is on the way! I want this so badly for some strange reason.

Pony 3DS Covers, Stylus, and More!
Untitled

CooL!

JustAnotherUser

@Applejacklove Those pony 3DS merchandise look amazing!
I would say I'm about 4% done with the vectors, 2% done with the script and 2% scenes.
My estimate for the total vectors would be 300-400 vectors.

@Electricmastr0 Welcome to the herd.

JustAnotherUser

TeeJay

Electricmastr0 wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

Okay, this whole thread just scares me. O_o

Wow, I was looking back at the very first comments on this topic, but your comment with your current profile avatar. That's amazing.

Heh. What can I say? The ponies got me. Untitled

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.