Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 8,861 to 8,880 of 14,348

MrGameluvr

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

@SquiggleTail
...Are...Are those MLP TRADING CARDS!? Children's trading card games will never be the same again! Can't wait to duel with those on motorcycles!

Did you just reference Yugioh 5Ds? I hate that show for ruining Yugioh!

Sidenote: MLP trading cards......i feel that in the next few hours every game store is going to be overrun with bronies......

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7646-0932.
Nintendo Network ID: MrGameluvr92

Syrup

@Retro_on_theGo, Eeyup!
A while back, I posted a link to a card survey. Those are the cards that were made from said survey.

They're going to have 137 cards total. 12 Tattoos, 9 Pop Up Standees, 84 Base Collectable Cards and 32 foil cards. Inside of every pack, there's going to be 4 trading cards,1 foil/standee, and a pony tattoo. Every pack also contains a special "Sweepstakes Card", which is a code that you can enter online for a chance to win 1 of 500 signed cards, or a complete set of cards. The cards will go on sale in July, and will be $1.99 USD.

MrGameluvr

SquiggleTail wrote:

@Retro_on_theGo, Eeyup!
A while back, I posted a link to a card survey. Those are the cards that were made from said survey.

They're going to have 137 cards total. 12 Tattoos, 9 Pop Up Standees, 84 Base Collectable Cards and 32 foil cards. Inside of every pack, there's going to be 4 trading cards,1 foil/standee, and a pony tattoo. Every pack also contains a special "Sweepstakes Card", which is a code that you can enter online for a chance to win 1 of 500 signed cards, or a complete set of cards. The cards will go on sale in July, and will be $1.99 USD.

Thanks for the info Squiggle!

Retro_on_theGo

MrGameluvr wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

@SquiggleTail
...Are...Are those MLP TRADING CARDS!? Children's trading card games will never be the same again! Can't wait to duel with those on motorcycles!

[/div]

Indirectly. I was referencing Little Kuriboh. He abridges Yu-Gi-Oh, he's hilarious, and if anything ruined Yu-Gi-Oh it was GX. Hated it. But if you liked it I'm sure we can all agree Zexal is the worst. But that's neither here nor their. This thread is about ponies.
Pony.

MrGameluvr

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

MrGameluvr wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

@SquiggleTail

[/div]

[/div]

[/div]

Indirectly. I was referencing Little Kuriboh. He abridges Yu-Gi-Oh, he's hilarious, and if anything ruined Yu-Gi-Oh it was GX. Hated it. But if you liked it I'm sure we can all agree Zexal is the worst. But that's neither here nor their. This thread is about ponies.
Pony.

Then let us fill this thread with all things pony!

http://www.addfunny.com/funnypictures/hodgepodge/2/fenrisfrom...

http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/30300000/funny-Derpy-m...

http://cdnimg.visualizeus.com/thumbs/d1/a9/funny,my,little,po...

MrGameluvr

Morpheel wrote:

Untitled
Untitled

I'll totally get some of these when I visit US this christmas.

Note to self: when you become a brony, your vomit instantly turns into rainbows.

EIectricmastro

This is fantastic, brilliant, and not to mention...cool.

Current Playthroughs: Xenoblade Chronicles, Okami, Red Steel 2, Eternal Sonata, SMW 2: Yoshi's Island, TMNT IV: Turtles in Time, Earthbound, Secret of Mana, Final Fantasy IV, Phantasy Star IV, Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga, and TLoZ: Spirit Tracks.

TeeJay

SquiggleTail wrote:

@Retro_on_theGo, Eeyup!

I remember that. I did the survey and helped make those cards a reality!

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

EIectricmastro

TeeJay wrote:

SquiggleTail wrote:

@Retro_on_theGo, Eeyup!

[/div]

[/div]

I remember that. I did the survey and helped make those cards a reality!

[/div]

On Post #18, your response to this was simply "no", and yet you have Princess Cadance as your avatar. Care to explain?

Edited on by EIectricmastro

Current Playthroughs: Xenoblade Chronicles, Okami, Red Steel 2, Eternal Sonata, SMW 2: Yoshi's Island, TMNT IV: Turtles in Time, Earthbound, Secret of Mana, Final Fantasy IV, Phantasy Star IV, Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga, and TLoZ: Spirit Tracks.

EIectricmastro

SquiggleTail wrote:

@EIectricmastro, obviously, @TeeJay has come a long way since those first couple of posts. He obviously gave the show a chance, like most of here.

I'm just curious to hear what he was thinking at that moment just for lols.

TeeJay

EIectricmastro wrote:

On Post #18, your response to this was simply "no", and yet you have Princess Cadance as your avatar. Care to explain?

All posts will show the user's current avatar, no matter how old the post is, so of course that post will look contradictory. I can assure you that at the time I posted that I did not have a pony-related avatar.

What was I thinking?

I was thinking "What the hell. These are freaking ponies. Girly, glittery, sparkly, rainbow ponies. I'm not going to take part in this crap. That's just weird. How in the world can people actually like this?"

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

CorporalPegasus

TeeJay wrote:

I was thinking "What the hell. These are freaking ponies. Girly, glittery, sparkly, rainbow ponies. I'm not going to take part in this crap. That's just weird. How in the world can people actually like this?"

Im pretty sure most of us tought this before we saw this show.

Edited on by CorporalPegasus

IGOR!

EIectricmastro

TeeJay wrote:

EIectricmastro wrote:

[/div]

All posts will show the user's current avatar, no matter how old the post is, so of course that post will look contradictory. I can assure you that at the time I posted that I did not have a pony-related avatar.

What was I thinking?

And then how long did it take before you became a brony? XD

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.