Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 781 to 800 of 14,348

Syrup

Hello, NintendoLife!

Today (the day I am posting this) is October 16th. You guys know what that means, right?
Well, just in case you didn't know, today is the FINAL day for the WeLoveFine My Little Pony Fan Design Contest Season 2.
You may be asking yourself, "Okay, what do I care about some stupid pony contest?!?".
I entered 3 submissions into the contest, and I'm hoping that all of you guys (bronies/pegasisters) vote for my designs.

So, here are some links and pics, so that you guys can know which ones to vote for!

1.)Name: DEAL WITH IT.
Link/URLhttps://www.welovefine.com/vote.php?id_contest=5&m=gallery&id_submit=1395
Description:I made this design in like an hour, not very well thought out or executed.

Untitled

2.) Name:Cupcakes
Link/URL:https://www.welovefine.com/vote.php?id_contest=5&m=gallery&id_submit=1488
Description: This took, roughly, around 3 to 4 hours. I really like how it came out.

Untitled

3.) Name: Do you like Bananas?
Link/URL:https://www.welovefine.com/vote.php?id_contest=5&m=gallery&id_submit=1871
Description: I just finished this, like, 30 minutes ago. I tried to make this shirt for at least a week, but I couldn't get the
colors right. Here's a link to a video that explains the shirt:http://youtu.be/k4f9m4OYkCY

Untitled

Don't forget to vote! Voting starts on October 25th and ends November 16th! And check out some of the other entries, you might find one that you like!

(I might finish a design that I abandoned, so I might post the link later.)

Edited on by Syrup

BleachFan

Untitled
Oh hey, that's pretty cool. Derpy's on the train. Pretty sweet how the animators were thinking of the fans when they...
HOLY SWEET AND SAUCY SALAD DRESSING WHO IS THAT IN THE CART BELOW HER?!?!

Untitled

Edited on by BleachFan

I'm working on a game that's coming out soon!
Cipher Trailer

TheKingOfTown

It probably is a reference to Madame Foster since Lauren Faust worked on Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends.

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

EvilRegal

I thought about it, and the concept of an insane Twilight Sparkle is just scary for ponydom! You Final Fantasy VI fans, just think of her in terms of Kefka after obtaining the three Goddess statues. Unlimited insanity and unlimited power equals bad news for everypony! Consider how powerful Twilight's magic is right now, at this point in time. You see the havoc she caused, just with the Smarty Pants spell. Just think if she were to really lose it, and use her magic for harm. She could put Discord to shame! The Princesses would really have a problem on their hands then!
@LiquidVolt
Great looking shirts! I'll vote for them when it begins. First one would be good for anypony to wear when he/she wants to say to the haters, "you don't like it, bite me!" .
@BleachFan
Whoa! I was so focused on Derpy that I didn't notice that. I hope they never bring humans in. Vastly inferior humans aren't worthy of being in the presence of ponies!

Edited on by EvilRegal

Let's attack aggressively, kupo! :D

3DS Friend Code: 5241-1915-3356 | Nintendo Network ID: EvilRegal

Syrup

LiquidVolt wrote:

A gap between Episode 4 and 5?
FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU------

OH! Here's some info on episode 4 and 5:
Season Two Episode 4: Luna Eclipsed
Air Date: October 22, 2011 (re-aired on October 29)
Synopsis: It's Nightmare Night and the macabre celebrations are in full swing when Luna herself shows up in Ponyville, determined to change her frightening public image.

Season Two Episode 5: Sisterhooves Social
Air Date: November 5, 2011
Synopsis: Sweetie Belle is upset when her sister Rarity refuses to participate in a rough and tumble celebration of sisterly unity.

Here's some info on episode 6! It's a Cutie Mark Crusaders episode!
Season 2 Episode 6: The Cutie Pox
Air Date: November 12, 2011
Synopsis: Applebloom finally gets her Cutie Mark! But joy turns to panic as she gets a second, then a third, then a dozen cutie marks.

This episode sounds epic, and I can't wait to see how they resolve this issue.

Edited on by Syrup

EvilRegal

LiquidVolt wrote:

LiquidVolt wrote:

A gap between Episode 4 and 5?
FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU------

OH! Here's some info on episode 4 and 5:
Season Two Episode 4: Luna Eclipsed
Air Date: October 22, 2011 (re-aired on October 29)
Synopsis: It's Nightmare Night and the macabre celebrations are in full swing when Luna herself shows up in Ponyville, determined to change her frightening public image.

Season Two Episode 5: Sisterhooves Social
Air Date: November 5, 2011
Synopsis: Sweetie Belle is upset when her sister Rarity refuses to participate in a rough and tumble celebration of sisterly unity.

Here's some info on episode 6! It's a Cutie Mark Crusaders episode!
Season 2 Episode 6: The Cutie Pox
Air Date: November 12, 2011
Synopsis: Applebloom finally gets her Cutie Mark! But joy turns to panic as she gets a second, then a third, then a dozen cutie marks.

This episode sounds epic, and I can't wait to see how they resolve this issue.

Applebloom, you wanted a Cutie Mark. Well, here you go! CUTIE MARK CRUSADERS CUTIE MARK OVERLOAD, YAY!!! It would be bittersweet if it's not just a pox, and she winds up with one in the end. She'd finally have her Cutie Mark, but what about Sweetie Belle and Chicke... um, Scootaloo?

And apparently the gap between weeks is because this Saturday's is Luna's Halloween episode, and they want to air it again two days before Halloween! Me can't wait!

Edited on by EvilRegal

Syrup

LiquidVolt wrote:

Hello, NintendoLife!

Today (the day I am posting this) is October 16th. You guys know what that means, right?
Well, just in case you didn't know, today is the FINAL day for the WeLoveFine My Little Pony Fan Design Contest Season 2.
You may be asking yourself, "Okay, what do I care about some stupid pony contest?!?".
I entered 3 submissions into the contest, and I'm hoping that all of you guys (bronies/pegasisters) vote for my designs.

So, here are some links and pics, so that you guys can know which ones to vote for!

1.)Name: DEAL WITH IT.
Link/URLhttps://www.welovefine.com/vote.php?id_contest=5&m=gallery&id_submit=1395
Description:I made this design in like an hour, not very well thought out or executed.

Untitled

2.) Name:Cupcakes
Link/URL:https://www.welovefine.com/vote.php?id_contest=5&m=gallery&id_submit=1488
Description: This took, roughly, around 3 to 4 hours. I really like how it came out.

Untitled

3.) Name: Do you like Bananas?
Link/URL:https://www.welovefine.com/vote.php?id_contest=5&m=gallery&id_submit=2009
Description: I just finished this, like, 30 minutes ago. I tried to make this shirt for at least a week, but I couldn't get the
colors right. Here's a link to a video that explains the shirt:http://youtu.be/k4f9m4OYkCY

Untitled

Don't forget to vote! Voting starts on October 25th and ends November 16th! And check out some of the other entries, you might find one that you like!

(I might finish a design that I abandoned, so I might post the link later.)

Here is my FINAL design:
4.) Name: PARTY!!!!!!!
Link/URL:https://www.welovefine.com/vote.php?id_contest=5&m=gallery&id_submit=1966
Description: Here it is. It's Party Time with Pinkie Pie!

Untitled

Edited on by Syrup

Yrreiht

@LiquidVolt I love the last one. Party! =D

Revenge is better with chili sauce... everything is better with chili sauce.

3DS Friend Code: 5069-4008-9404 | Nintendo Network ID: Tynerds37

EvilRegal

If anypony wants some lulz, try watching your favorite non-MLP show and do this: Anytime a character says "anybody, nobody, somebody, everybody", replace -body with our -pony suffix in your mind. Imagine...
Jack Bauer: "THERE'S A BOMB! EVERYPONY GET OUT!!!"
Tony Soprano: "I'm whack everypony in here, if I don't get some answers! Then I'm going to eat everypony's cannoli. You won't be needin' it anymore! Now, somepony is a rat, and I wanna know who!"
Gregory House: "Everypony lies. But, nopony except an idiot would think this patient has Sarcoidosis. And by nopony, what I really mean is you!"

Edited on by EvilRegal

TheKingOfTown

Very pumped for Luna's debut episode as a good pony.

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

Noire

FluttershyGuy wrote:

Oh, I hadn't told you yet, but amazing job with the MLP/Metroid crossover story! You should submit it to Equestria Daily, if you haven't already! You were able to put that together just in the short time the QotD had been up? Can I have some of your brain, so I can make lots of money writing and stuff?

It needs more work before I'm willing to submit it to EQD. D: I haven't decided if I want to continue it either... if I do I need to write several chapters before I feel like I'm ready to put it out there. Otherwise I'll just lose enthusiasm and stop writing it. D:

I had a little heads-up for the question, lol. It took me about two/two-and-a-half hours to write it all together. And sorry, I've turned down a lot of people asking for my brains, so I don't think I can start giving them up quite yet.

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Noire

Well this is interesting ...

I wonder who these two weirdos are who wrote this story. Twilight_Crow and PhilomenaSage? I don't know anyone who sounds like that...

READ IT! YOU'LL LIKE IT! IT HAS PONIES!

yes i'm double posting no i'm not sorry

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

EvilRegal

Here's something everypony might like! To my knowledge, there is no official MLP:FiM game in the works for any of the systems. In the absence of that, here's a free game at The Hub's website (I was redirected to it from Hasbro's official MLP page). It's called Adventures in Ponyville! Haven't played it, but when I do I'll give impressions! Here's a description of it, and how to play...

Every pony needs a cutie mark — what's yours? Create up to 20 new ponies! Play games with your friends from the My Little Pony TV show. Be a good friend and earn friendship sparkles — they'll help you find your ponies' very own cutie marks. Your cutie mark adventure awaits!

Use your mouse to create, decorate, and name your very own pony.
Use the arrow keys to move your pony around Ponyville, and to play games and earn points.
Click on ponies to make new friends and play games together.
Unlock new clothing for your pony by earning points in the game.
Earn friendship sparkles by helping other ponies.
Fill the Friendship Sparkle Meter to discover your ponies' own cutie marks.
Win a special place in the Hall of Fame!

http://www.hubworld.com/my-little-pony/shows/friendship-is-ma...

CUTIE MARK CRUSADERS VIDEO GAME PLAYERS IS A GO, YAY!!! Maybe if you do well enough at the game, you get a game controller cutie mark! I want a Super Nintendo controller on my flank!!!

Edited on by EvilRegal

the_shpydar

MechaPhoenix wrote:

Well this is interesting ...

I wonder who these two weirdos are who wrote this story. Twilight_Crow and PhilomenaSage? I don't know anyone who sounds like that...

READ IT! YOU'LL LIKE IT! IT HAS PONIES!

yes i'm double posting no i'm not sorry

Wow. Excellence. Seriously.

Made me think of the beautifully unparalleled experience of the first time i ever truly saw a "real" starry night sky — living in a metro area so close to NYC, even on the clearest of nights, the ambient light of civilization serves to dull the beauty. The first time i saw a starry night sky away from all of it, i thought my soul would explode.

Great job Twi! And to your "mystery" co-writer as well!

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

Soviet-Dictator

This is the weirdest thread I've seen yet... O3o

"What doesn't kill you, obviously makes you weaker. Not stronger."

Syrup

FluttershyGuy wrote:

Here's something everypony might like! To my knowledge, there is no official MLP:FiM game in the works for any of the systems. In the absence of that, here's a free game at The Hub's website (I was redirected to it from Hasbro's official MLP page). It's called Adventures in Ponyville! Haven't played it, but when I do I'll give impressions! Here's a description of it, and how to play...

Every pony needs a cutie mark — what's yours? Create up to 20 new ponies! Play games with your friends from the My Little Pony TV show. Be a good friend and earn friendship sparkles — they'll help you find your ponies' very own cutie marks. Your cutie mark adventure awaits!

Use your mouse to create, decorate, and name your very own pony.
Use the arrow keys to move your pony around Ponyville, and to play games and earn points.
Click on ponies to make new friends and play games together.
Unlock new clothing for your pony by earning points in the game.
Earn friendship sparkles by helping other ponies.
Fill the Friendship Sparkle Meter to discover your ponies' own cutie marks.
Win a special place in the Hall of Fame!

http://www.hubworld.com/my-little-pony/shows/friendship-is-ma...

CUTIE MARK CRUSADERS VIDEO GAME PLAYERS IS A GO, YAY!!! Maybe if you do well enough at the game, you get a game controller cutie mark! I want a Super Nintendo controller on my flank!!!

What about "Fighting is Magic"?
It's unofficial, but it looks really good!
[youtube:CSlnZxvi37s]

Edited on by Syrup

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.