Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 761 to 780 of 14,348

Xkhaoz

Todays episode is best episode. Doesn't need any explanation.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

BleachFan

LiquidVolt wrote:

Here's some spoilers for tomorrow's episode...

(Comic snip...)

You, good sir, have made my day.

Edited on by BleachFan

I'm working on a game that's coming out soon!
Cipher Trailer

Syrup

The new episode has got to be the best episode EVER!
First off, the new theme song sounds like a much cleaner version of the original. Plus, what's up with the TRAIN that's going through PonyVille? And why is Derpy Hooves and the Cutie Mark Crusaders riding?
Second, this has got to be the funniest episode, trust me. There are simply to many hilarious moments in this episode to count.
And finally, 3 episodes in, and they still haven't sung a song! That must be a new record or something...

the_shpydar

Agreed, awesome episode. The slight changes to the intro were cool to see, and the theme sounds like it was juist re-recorded with a few minor embellishments.

I don't know what was more awesome, RB's atomic destruction of the barn, or Fluttershy's epic bear fight/massage!

This ep was clearly made with a heavy awareness of the fandom, with the background ponies like Derpy getting a lot more face-time. And Big Mac's parts ruled. Also, how cool was it that they threw in Twilight saying "Cupcakes!" early in the episode!

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

TheDarkDee

I enjoyed Spike throughout the episode, and Twilight and Rarity were awesome.

TheDarkDee

Twilight_Crow

Now, real impressions on Season 2 Episode 3:

Ok, this was a weird ep... still BEST EPISODE EVER! Untitled

When I first saw creepy snapped Twilight I was totally freaked, I'm not fond of characters with those reactions (and there are far too many cartoons using those out there, though not that well animated), then something in my mind clicked: "wait, this is TS, your favorite pony... This is a parody, and she is acting all OCD, you know how bad that can get." And then from I don´t know where I grinned just like her at the realization: Twilight Sparkle can be creepier than Pinkamena... haha Heck YEAH!!

Add the rest of the great memes, Spike breaking the 4th wall, the Sonic Rainnuke, sun clicks like a clock, Celestia being awesome... this ep was a laugh!!

Don't take this ep seriously people, either if you enjoyed it or not, the MLP team was just having fun with it.

Edited on by Twilight_Crow

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

EvilRegal

It's hard to say, as many incredible episodes as there have been just from the first season. But, this may be the best episode ever! From beginning, with OCD Sparkle & Derpy Hooves on a train; to end, with everypony doing a friendship report. And all the goodness in between! I just don't think there is a show on TV, cartoon or otherwise, that's as consistently awesome! OCD Sparkle, Psycho Sparkle (she rivaled the nutso of Pinkamina Diane Pie here), Sonic nuke w/ Rainbow clouds (I can just hear Samuel L. Jackson in Pulp Fiction, "I'm a rainbow cloud-laying bleep ", LOL), Flutterzangeif/Flutterchiropractor, CMCs, Big MacIntosh "nope", Dramity & Trollestia in rare form... Wow... just wow! Anypony who won't watch and/or disses the ponies needs to be tied down and forced to watch this episode!

And I may as well change my name to FlutterSparkleGuy. It's like Twilight channeled me all episode long! SHE WAS ME! Lists, OCD, correcting things to the degree of screwing them up totally (the cupcakes), panicking & subsequently going off the deep end over a due project, psychosis. I wonder if Hasbro has been spying on me for ideas? I always feel like I'm being watched! Hmmmmm...

Edited on by EvilRegal

Let's attack aggressively, kupo! :D

3DS Friend Code: 5241-1915-3356 | Nintendo Network ID: EvilRegal

TheDarkDee

Question: Apparently my genetic structer has changed. Does this have to do with being a brony?

TheDarkDee

EvilRegal

TheDarkDee wrote:

Question: Apparently my genetic structer has changed. Does this have to do with being a brony?

Yes. You once had a butt. Now, you have a flank, or hindquarters if you like.

EvilRegal

Well, that explains that nicely. Princess Celestia keeps a watchful, protective eye over everypony!
Untitled

Edited on by EvilRegal

JeanLuc_Vaycard

I just found my favorite pony from the show. Isn't he so cute?

Untitled

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

EvilRegal

@Kainard
Adorable. But, I thought this was your best pony...
Untitled
Seriously, Pony Kruger is just awesome. That's what true nightMARES are made of! Great find!

Some more random thoughts from today's episode:
1. Where's Rarity's boytoy (er, uh rocktoy), Tom? Has RariTom split up?
2. Twilight actually looked scarier and more sinister than Pinkamina in Psycho Sparkle mode!
3. When Applejack wants something torn down, she just has it nuked. And always wear a hardhat!
4. New Rainbow Dash (Spike) knows how to eat icing. He turns himself into a Spikenado, or Spikeicane with his tongue!
5. Still on Spike, he's a baby dragon, yet has anypony noticed how often he's the only voice of reason, and he lives with a magically gifted, highly educated bookworm?
6. Fluttershy is the new Zangief, Comrade! Bear fighting FTW! Me wants to see Fluttershy do a spinning piledriver!
7. Rarity deserves an Oscar for Best Actress, darling! Always have a couch ready to fall on when you're about to go into Drama Queen mode!
8. Rainbow Dash has it made in the shade with her shades!
9. One complaint: Not enough Pinkie Pie.
10. Welcome to Ponyville, Smartie Pants! You're lucky to be in one piece (though you may not be after Big MacIntosh is through with you, EEEYUP).
11. Pajama Jeans commercial: DAT FLANK!!!

Edited on by EvilRegal

Noire

WEEP, MORTALS, FOR YOU WHO THINK PINKAMENA IS SO EASILY BEATEN SHALL UNDERSTAND HER TRUE TERROR AND DESPAIR.

also the episode was amazing, i'm no longer worried

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

EvilRegal

@grensworthhero
I don't think I've welcomed you to the heard yet, so... Welcome to the herd! And congratulations. It's a Pinkie Pie!
@MechaPhoenix
I have no doubt Pinkamina will be back in full force to strike terror into our little pony hearts again! I'd never write her off that easily. She's definitely got some competition in Psycho Sparkle now, however! Now, we've seen the tiny pupil, wide-eyed look from Twilight like Pinkamina below. Be interesting to see if the other ponies do this later on when they lose it!
Untitled

Oh, I hadn't told you yet, but amazing job with the MLP/Metroid crossover story! You should submit it to Equestria Daily, if you haven't already! You were able to put that together just in the short time the QotD had been up? Can I have some of your brain, so I can make lots of money writing and stuff?

Edited on by EvilRegal

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.