Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 801 to 820 of 14,348

Syrup

Johnny117 wrote:

This is the weirdest thread I've seen yet... O3o

If you find this thread weird, then you obviously never heard of Bronies.
Here's a video explaining this phenomenon:
[youtube:olLDrvc1qt4]

the_shpydar

Johnny117 wrote:

Thanks for that fabulous insight.
Now prepare to have us love and tolerate the crap out of you!
Brohoofs all around, my bronies.

Edited on by the_shpydar

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

Twilight_Crow

@MechaPhoenix O.O I totally need to read that story .

@the_shpydar Thank you, I'm glad you liked it . Can you believe I've never seen a real starry night sky? , I´m really glad that some research and imagination did the trick .

Johnny117 wrote:

Seriously? Just because of ponies?
Man you have not been around the internet enough, there have been threads around here that go far beyond the definition of weird.

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

Syrup

I am at a loss of words....
So here's Rainbow Dash basically saying what I'm feeling right now:
[youtube:NKWpGJ4Xhw8]

Untitled
LLLLLLLLLLLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Untitled

SPIKE IS A DRAGON?!?!?!?!? WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTT????!!!!!!!! AND TWILIGHT'S A WIZARD?!?!?

Untitled

HERE'S AN EXPLANATION FROM LAUREN FAUST, ON WHY LUNA HAS A DIFFERENT MANE, THAT RESEMBLES CELESTIA'S MANE!!!!!!!!
IS YOUR BODY READY FOR THIS SATURDAY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!

Edited on by Syrup

BleachFan

(In reference to the first pic)

The plot for this episode revolves around Luna trying to build a better image of herself around Ponyville, right? If that's true, then why the heck would she think it's a good idea to dress up as Nightmare Moon while trying to accomplish this?! D:

I'm working on a game that's coming out soon!
Cipher Trailer

Syrup

OH FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-----------!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COUSTMES!!!!!!!!

HOLY GUACAMOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

WHY SATURDAY?!!?!? WHY ARE YOU 2 DAYS AWAY!!?!?!

EvilRegal

OH MY CELESTIA, THEY ARE SO ADORABLE IN THEIR COSTUMES! All five are fitting! Three questions. A baby dragon as a... bigger dragon? What is Pinkie Pie doing wearing Scootaloo's costume (Pinkie Pie has a thing for chickens, LOL)? AND WHERE ARE RARITY AND FLUTTERSHY IN THEIR OUTFITS??? Maybe Rarity dresses as Tom, and Fluttershy as Angel (OMG she'd be adorable with bunny ears), hee hee. And Luna looks like she's grown since we last saw her! Now, nicknames. Wonder Dash, Merlin Sparkle, Chicken (Pot? ) Pie, Applecrow, and Spike... Huffy the Magic Dragon.

Edited on by EvilRegal

Let's attack aggressively, kupo! :D

3DS Friend Code: 5241-1915-3356 | Nintendo Network ID: EvilRegal

TeeJay

I love Spike's costume! XD

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

the_shpydar

Spike's costume is awesomely awesome.

And i totally hope Fluttershy's costume is bunny-related as well. Flutterbunny FTW?!

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

Yrreiht

Dragonception! lmao
And.. wait... Scootaloo? oh no, that's just Pinkie.... WHAT?!
I can't wait for that episode XD

Revenge is better with chili sauce... everything is better with chili sauce.

3DS Friend Code: 5069-4008-9404 | Nintendo Network ID: Tynerds37

EvilRegal

For my fellow Castlevania fans! But, enough talk! HAVE AT YOU!!!
[youtube:LjNIGS3D-8Q]
Oh, and the stuff in the credits, the guy who did it says at the video page that it's a joke. So just disregard that horse BLEEP!

Edited on by EvilRegal

RadioShadow

FluttershyGuy wrote:

OH MY CELESTIA, THEY ARE SO ADORABLE IN THEIR COSTUMES! All five are fitting! Three questions. A baby dragon as a... bigger dragon? What is Pinkie Pie doing wearing Scootaloo's costume (Pinkie Pie has a thing for chickens, LOL)? AND WHERE ARE RARITY AND FLUTTERSHY IN THEIR OUTFITS??? Maybe Rarity dresses as Tom, and Fluttershy as Angel (OMG she'd be adorable with bunny ears), hee hee. And Luna looks like she's grown since we last saw her! Now, nicknames. Wonder Dash, Merlin Sparkle, Chicken (Pot? ) Pie, Applecrow, and Spike... Huffy the Magic Dragon.

There is a leaked storyboard screenshot that was posted on www.court-records.net showing Rarity an Derpy.

Untitled

An unofficial colored image as well.
Untitled

Edited on by RadioShadow

RadioShadow

Twitter:

EvilRegal

Well, Luna-tics, are your bodies ready for moar Luna & Halloween ponies a few hours from now? Remember, everypony, start time is an hour later than it has been so far this season! Everything I've seen and heard so far says this will be epic!

Rocossa

Rarity has the best costume

Rocossa

Rocossa

FluttershyGuy wrote:

I know this isn't a friend code thread, but I was letting those of you with 3DS friend codes know that I added you, if you want to add me. Since you already come to this thread and all. Want to add fellow Bronies & Pegasisters to my friend list! Here's who I added.
LiquidVolt, TokyoRed, Atomic_3DS_Man, TeeJay, SuperLink. Here's mine...
5241-1915-3356
Anypony else want to add their codes, so we can friend up? I'll add Wii codes too, if I ever turn my Wii on again before Skyward Sword arrives (which may be a while since Wii VC is dead right now).

Haha, I know I'm way late (I wanted to say something earlier but was too lazy to go check my friend code ) but feel free to add me. I'll be sure to add you back... soon-ish.
EDIT: Oh yeah, I have to put my FC in the message too! That's a good sign it's time to go to bed.
3DS: 5069-4133-7327

Edited on by Rocossa

Rocossa

Syrup

I just finished watching the latest episode, and it was great.
Pinkie Pie as a chicken (not a genius) was hilarious. Although it's a Twilight Sparkle/Princess Luna episode, the rest of the mane 6 (excluding Rarity, her costume would've been very fashionable. Maybe it's because Luna and Rarity share the same voice actress.) try and help Luna adjust in their own way.
I like how Luna's voice is all booming and scary, abd how she speaks in the 3rd person and how she speaks in Old English. I'll probably watch this episode at least 4 more times (I love DVRs), seriously, every time I watch the episode again I notice something new, mostly because everypony is dressed up in a different costume.

So, I don't want to spoil the episode for those who haven't seen it, buuuuuuuut.... it's cool how Luna can transform into Nightmare Moon at will, and how the Cutie Mark Crusaders are dressed up like classic monsters (Scootaloo is the Wolf Man, Sweetie Belle is Dracula, and Applebloom is the Bride of Frankenstein) and HA HA the fun has been doubled and how Twilight was Starswirl the bearded and it is traditon and I wanted to be a zombie next year and the rainbow wig just kills it for me and Pinkie Pie can lay dragon eggs and Granny Smith should've been asleep 5 hours ago and Nightmare Night, what a fright give us something good to bite and time is candy and NINJAS and Twilight does not know CPR and with that beard I reckon' you're some sort of country music singer and it's a great costume, Grandpa and the Ponyville retirement village and JAWS REFRENCE AND GO AWAY NO CANDY HERE! VISITORS AREN'T WELCOMED ON NIGHTMARE NIGHT AND HUZZAH, HOW MANY POINTS DO I RECEIVE?!?.

Four episodes and still no songs, it must be a new record or something...

Edited on by Syrup

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.