Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 4,601 to 4,620 of 14,348

ToastyYogurt

Shadow100 wrote:

Why can't I recognize the top left one?

Is that.... supposed to be.... Derpy?!
Anyways, I'll totally go into a McDonald's and order some Happy Meals with the girl's toy in it just to get some of those. That is, if I wasn't such a closet brony.

I'm pretty okay.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.
"Purple is a color." - Waluigi
Wait, quotes should be meaningful? Ugh, fine.
"I'm useless, but not for long. The future is coming on." - Gorillaz

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4642-6622 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastyYogurtTime

Lunapplebloom

Destroyer64 wrote:

Shadow100 wrote:

Why can't I recognize the top left one?

Is that.... supposed to be.... Derpy?!
Anyways, I'll totally go into a McDonald's and order some Happy Meals with the girl's toy in it just to get some of those. That is, if I wasn't such a closet brony.

I sure hope it isn't. They totally butchered her if it is. I may have to order some happy meals too, but my brothers and sisters would probably mock me to no end for getting them.

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

Syrup

THAT'S NOT DERPY. SHE'S ONE OF THOSE PONIES THAT'S NOT IN THE SHOW, BUT, FOR SOME REASON HASBRO DECIDED TO SELL, AS OPPOSED TO AN ALREADY ESTABLISHED CHARACTER. But, anyway, this will probably be the first set of Mcdonald's toys that I own. Also, you can buy the toys without having to buy a Happy Meal.

ToastyYogurt

@Squiggletail: For how much?

Also, I realized I forgot to say how I thought Read It and Weep was. I thought it was pretty good. The Daring Do parts were pretty cool.

And I think the fan base has us covered in terms of MLP Video games. I got a whole list of MLP fan games I'm anticipating (MLP: Fighting is Magic, PonyKart, My Little Investigations, Pony RPG, and maybe some other things I forgot to mention )

Edited on by ToastyYogurt

I'm pretty okay.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.

Macattack

SquiggleTail wrote:

New Pony Toys? NEW PONY TOYS!!!!!!!!!

Untitled

Actually, I would've been interested in getting the yellow-grey one... if it actually looked like Derpy. >.<

@Applejacklove: Oh gee, thanks.
Also, you can bet you're bottom dollar that I'd give you a hard time over it.

@Dark_TeeJay: I noticed you were gone. But then again, so was I. xD
Also, I like Protoman. He actually doesn't look too bad considering.

@FluttershyGuy: World-domination is clearly well on the way.

"Bye squiggleTail. You were like an online pony father to me or something." - Retro-on-theGo

Syrup

This Monday, on Cartoon Network's MAD, there's going to be a parody of MLP: FiM entitled: My Little War Horse, with Tara Strong reprising her role of Twilight Sparkle, and with a special surprise for bronies!

Macattack

Now, when I buy my lattes from McDonald's, I must be prepared to see grown men walking out of the restaurant with a girl's happy meal box... I wish I had a part-time job at McDonald's now. xP (jk)

@SquiggleFace: I can't wait for it! I just saw the first parody CN MAD made and It's absolutely hilarious! xD (I can't stop laughing)

"Bye squiggleTail. You were like an online pony father to me or something." - Retro-on-theGo

ToastyYogurt

An MLP MAD skit?
[youtube:DLTZctTG6cE]

Wait, did you say Tara Strong being Twilight in the skit? I thought there was something against using the original voice actors in parodies. Well, mostly because it almost never happens.... Cartoon Network and their amazing dark sorcery....

Also, for the record I don't count Cowboys and Silly Bands to be an MLP skit, it was more of a cameo appearance for AppleJack. And if you count those, there's this cross breed of Rainbow Dash and a pig in the Thunderlolcats skit.
Untitled

I'm pretty okay.

Syrup

@Destroyer64, Tara Strong is a semi-regular recurring voice actress on MAD, so I don't think it's weird that she's reprising her role. Although, I'm pretty sure they'll change the names around, due to licensing and copyright issues.

Also, that Mcdonald's grey coat, blonde mane pony is named Lily Blossom.

Edited on by Syrup

CorporalPegasus

@Applejacklove Oh, i just searched things like Dr.Doom pony, Zero pony etc.

Eh, that Rainbow Dash still looks too girly....and yes, i know its a happy meal toy for little girls.

IGOR!

ToastyYogurt

@Squiggletail: Yeah, I was aware she was part of a few MAD skits, but I'm still surprised the original voice actress is part of a parody. It's the first time I heard of that happening. Also, as far as name changing goes, last time a pony was in a MAD skit, Applejack's name remained unscathed, while the opposite happened to her looks, so I think that's what'll happen, but I'm not sure. At least, in my experience with parodies, it seems like altering a character's looks by a bit is enough to keep you from getting sued, but I could be wrong.

I'm pretty okay.

Lunapplebloom

@CorporalPegasus Thanks, now I'll be sure to find them.

@General_SquiggleTail Just saw the video that @Shadow100 put up and it was absolutely hilarious. Can't wait for the next one.

@Shadow100 Thanks for finding the video

@Big_Mac Your right about that, and I'll be one of them.

Goodnight everypony.

Untitled

Edited on by Lunapplebloom

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

MasterGraveheart

Anyone with the means, Hasbro's shop has Blind Bag boxes up for sale. Touch pricey at $46, but might be worth checking out.

Anyway, new episode, tomorrow, so Pinkie Pie is wishing us good night!

http://undead-niklos.deviantart.com/art/Pinkie-and-Bender-say...

@Buob: Nice, but this one's a bit more direct. ^_^

Untitled

Edited on by MasterGraveheart

MasterGraveheart

3DS Friend Code: 0903-2738-1632 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterGraveheart | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.