Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 4,621 to 4,640 of 14,348

Soopaman

Episode 20 synopsis.

"It's About Time"

Twilight receives a warning from her future self and drives herself crazy with worry.

Banana Slamma!

CorporalPegasus

Ultra128 wrote:

Episode 20 synopsis.

"It's About Time"

Twilight receives a warning from her future self and drives herself crazy with worry.

Woha. Crazy Twilight Sparkle returns? And omygoshomygoshomygoshomygosh! Future ponies!
Maybe we will found out how they are like in the future....!
Uuuh...Rarity is very famous, RD joined the Wonderbolts, and uuuh, not sure about the rest.

Edited on by CorporalPegasus

IGOR!

Rocossa

Ultra128 wrote:

Episode 20 synopsis.

"It's About Time"

Air Date: March 10, 2012
Twilight Sparkle episode right around my birthday... THEY KNEW.

I was wondering, is Mario Kart still on for tomorrow? Just wondering if I should bother getting up at 9:00 or not.

Rocossa

JustAnotherUser

Ultra128 wrote:

Episode 20 synopsis.

"It's About Time"

That is an amazing synopsis Can't wait for the episode, does this mean other ponies will have mental breakdowns again?

@Bimmy_and_Jimmy I hope. I've been looking forward to racing everypony on my birthday

Edited on by JustAnotherUser

JustAnotherUser

Aqueous

@Everypony - It's saturday, I fixed the link, it was removed, so I found another to replace it.

@Big_Mac - Lovely work. Your welcome and I'm glad it gave you a chance to see the episode, I just wish it did not upset Squiggletail to post it.

@Dark_TeeJay - Sorry I did not but ponies miss a day or two all the time. Were you okay?

@Shadow100 - That was strange.

Lol, drawing images. I still don't draw them correctly then.
As for a race, I guess I could go, on but Squiggles Project starts today and I need to finish shading my spoiler, I had a busy night, up to 3am. Yeah, I can recover sleep, not.

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

TeeJay

@Aqueous Something happened...but yeah. I don't know if I want to talk about it atm...

Here's something to lift the mood. Sing along to various MLP songs! If you listen carefully to the music again without the vocals you'll notice various instruments that might have been drowned out before. I know I did. I found "So many Wonders"'s Soundtrack to be particularly beautiful.

WARNING! INCOMING VIDEO OVERLOAD!

[youtube:VPibVBZ9Qgo&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL]
[youtube:vj1UzUCBCNo&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL]
[youtube:qiVDNHbL1IE&feature=channel_video_title]
[youtube:-jqVwEKu-Gw&feature=channel_video_title]
[youtube:HOsBXlQHWdE&feature=relmfu]
[youtube:HTBHLp4SAs0&feature=related]

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Wildvine53

SquiggleTail wrote:

New Pony Toys? NEW PONY TOYS!!!!!!!!!

Untitled

Yay, new pony toys! I think the top one is Lilly Blossom, she's one of the blind bags I purchased (because she looked like Derpy in photos). In the pictures I had seen she looked grey, but she's actually a light purple.

I stayed up a little to late last night, I slept right through the new episode. I'll just have to watch it on youtube.

@DarkTeejay I'm pretty sure we all noticed your absence, and assumed it was due to work or schooling.

Wildvine53

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

TeeJay

Untitled

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

CorporalPegasus

Finally! Apperantly, The next batch of Trollestia toys will be white instead of pink! About time! Not that will be buying it....€50,-...i can buy like, two Wii games for that! Besides, if i ever will buy a pony, it will be a RD plushie.

Edited on by CorporalPegasus

IGOR!

CorporalPegasus

Anyways, somepony up for a race? Its 19:51 here now, so if anypony could tell me what time you guys are racing i will join.

IGOR!

Lunapplebloom

Good Morning everypony.

@Buob Thanks, that should help me somewhat.

@MasterGraveheart That was pretty funny.

@CorporalPegasus Thanks for those tips. I may be able to race you in maybe a half hour but I can't guarantee anything.

@Ultra128 Yay, another episode of Twilight going insane. Good that Celestia is actually going to be white.

@Aqueous Sorry you didn't get much rest last night. hope you feel better soon.

@JarvanZheitk Your birthday is tomorrow. Hope you have a great day.

@Dark_TeeJay Nice comic. That music is so great, if they would release an album I would get it day one.

As for todays episode it was great. The new music number, although not one of my favorites, was pretty good. Best cutie mark crusaders episode.

Edited on by Lunapplebloom

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

Aqueous

@Applejacklove - I got 5 and a half hours but I've only been getting that much alot lately so I'm a bit worn out but perfectly fine.

@Everypony, another spoiler of what I'm up to has been sent, would have had it gone yesterday but things came up, not negative btw, I got to see a friend, visit my cat and get a larger sd card for my system but it ate up my free time. But it's sent now, expect the full set in a week

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

Lunapplebloom

@Aqueous Ok. Glad your not that bad off. Can't wait to see it.

@Everypony I am online right now if anypony wants to race.

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

TeeJay

Wait for meeee!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.