Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 4,081 to 4,100 of 14,348

Macattack

@Tare: I actually found that same petition on deviantart. I signed it not to long ago.

@AlbertoC: That Rainbow Dash gif is only slightly creepy. O_o

@ZeroX: Okay then, that'll make things a little more accurate. Would you like him to have a specific pose/expression for your cover art…? Or would you willing to risk it and give me the choice?
Also, I don't mean to sound rude, but how much are you offering for this commission?

@MasterGraveheart: Same here. I actually keep checking the thread throughout the day, but I put off posting until an opportune moment. xD

@Dark_TeeJay: I really like you current avatar. Spike as an aristocrat is awesome!

Everyponybody: I'm in the process of creating my first pony vector. I'll post it here when I'm done. [del]Dark_TeeJay, you'd better not say anything. xP[del]

Edit: @Shadow100: Now those guys should be in the show. ;P

Edited on by Macattack

"Bye squiggleTail. You were like an online pony father to me or something." - Retro-on-theGo

Gummioguava

October 6th so... I'm Capricorn. Yay Spike!

@Aqueous Gummi is so excited and happy! He can't wait to see the comic!!

@SquiggleTail your big Mac drawing was awesome! And I love the Zombie Ponies idea... it can't be all sweet and fluffy. Chainsaw wielding Gummi'll definitely be there! ^_-

@Big_Mac Gummi is an awesome character!!! They absolutely have to make an episode for all the pets... or just make an episode dedicated to him and his awesomeness!! I would watch that episode for sure. (though, truthfully, I don't know if they have already had one or not XD)

@Dark_TeeJay!!! I LOVE your new profile pic!

Previously I-hate-ponies
gummigator.deviantart.com
gummioguava.tumblr.com

Syrup

Actually, @ZeroX, if you wanted, I could've drawn it for you. But, I belive that @Big_Mac is the right man for the job, his art (and coloring) is great!

@I-hate-ponies Chainsaw-Weilding Gummi? Awesome! Yeah, I'm currently thinking up the "campaign", similar to that of Dungeons & Dragons, with basically the same rules, but, with flesh-eating ponies that want your brains. Although, I zombie Gummi would be pretty funny, since he has no teeth to eat flesh.

Braeburn

@Shadow100 I love that pic you found.
@SquiggleTail I'll definitely RP in your zombie pony game.
@Everypony I finally drew my first Uncharted MLP, it's not colored yet though, but I will post it for you guys to see.
@Big_Mac Just admit it you are a brony.

Edited on by Braeburn

Fave ponies Braeburn, Applejack, TwilightSparkle, RainbowDash, and pinkiePie.
3DS Fc : 3995 - 6538 - 0967
Pokemon Black Fc : 1420 6353 0854
Fave game for the (PS3) Uncharted 1, 2 and 3 and for (3DS) MK7

Macattack

@ZeroX: That's okay, I'm just pulling your leg. ;P You see, normally when the term "commission" is used, the artist expects a form of payment. I'm pretty sure the correct term for what your asking (at least to us deviants) is a "request".
I'll still do it if it's okay with you. Just don't expect it to be done super-fast. (about a week if that's alright?) It's just that vectoring takes a lot of time to do and I want to give myself some space for unexpected events.

@MasterGraveheart: A war! That's an epic depiction of our current situation. xD I can't wait to see how things start to unfold.

@SquiggleFace: Are you trying to "talk me up" so that I'll work harder? xP (jk) I appreciate the compliment, but I'm sure you could match me. (after all, I'm mostly a Sonic fanartist)

@Braeburn: How can I be when I've only watched about 3-4 episodes' worth of footage? Like I've said before, I'm not crazy about the show itself, but I enjoy some of the characters. (and especially how some of the fans perceive Princess Celestia. )

Edited on by Macattack

"Bye squiggleTail. You were like an online pony father to me or something." - Retro-on-theGo

MasterGraveheart

Just remember not to take it out on Hasbro, We Love Fine, or Studio B. They're only looking out for their own good so they can continue to bring us MLP:FIM. The petitioning is to show them that they've more to gain by keeping her around and to remind them that if Dopey, Goofey, Ed, Spongebob Squarepants, Patrick, Billy, Pinkie, and Jar Jar Binks are socially acceptable while being far more offensive, than they have nothing to worry about by having Derpy. It also is made to assure them that Derpy ISN'T a slight against the mentally challenged.

Our war is with the ignorance of the PC Police.

MasterGraveheart

3DS Friend Code: 0903-2738-1632 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterGraveheart | Twitter:

Twilight_Crow

Hello Ponies, Here's your awesome Princess of the Day.

Man she had a bad, busy week. :/

On the bright side... I finished the first draft of Chapter 4 of Within the Night Bringers. I know nopony cares but @Aqueous (Sorry to been keeping you waiting like this pal, just a little longer.) but I'm still proud, it ended up being long long long, but what can I say it's all about sad Celestia. (I'm so awsome (I^3^/) ).

Great chapter today, the classical story of, books look so boring until you find something you like. AAAAH Nostalgia. And yay is canon Twilight does read fiction and likes it, but darn it this chapter needed more Twi... all chapters lately needed more Twi tbh . Yeah the crazy barking pony was completely unexpected and made me lol, a big highlight.

I'm sorry to say this but I don't care what Derpy is called. Still is just silly to make a problem out of her (I hate exagerated political correctness). So good luck with your petetion. **Brohoof**

Thanks for sharing all those images and videos. "Thanks" for the spoilers.

Here have a story, Fic of the week:
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/4827/Love-and-Hatred http://www.fimfiction.net/story/5818/An-Unlikely-Couple
Those are two parts of the same story, Discord X Celestia, the first part is a bit serious. The second part is just pure fun and has an amazing crazy Twilight and a mean Trolluna. You would love it.

Edited on by Twilight_Crow

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

Lunapplebloom

@ZeroX Yay! Big mac is one of the best artists I know (it also helps being his brother). You'll be happy with his work.

Dark_TeeJay wrote:

Applejacklove wrote:

@Dark_TeeJay Btw the way nice avatar, I could always imagine Spike being a rich tycoon.

Why, thank you, my good man.

@Dark_TeeJay Your quite welcome, old chap. Btw how is the old Ponyville diamond mine? Still racking in the millions I suppose.

@Shadow100 The Legend of Pony: Ocarina of Time. I would so buy that.

@Bimmy_and_Jimmy I didn't notice that at first, but that picture is right.

@CorporalPegasus That was so much like me at first.

@Twilight_Crow I care too, now that I know. I must have forgotten from all the excitement with the apple cider last week. Sorry I never read any of your other works, but I will take a look at that.

Applebloom, Sweetie Bell, Scootaloo peered inside to see none other than the all amazing Trixie, who had been stealing little things from Zecora for quite some time. "She was the shadowy figure we were chasing." Sweetie Belle whispered. "Looks like it" Scootaloo whispered back confused. "Last time we saw her was before we weren't even friends." Trixie then looked toward the window Just as the cutie mark crusaders had lowered their heads. "What are we gonna do?" whispered Applebloom.

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

Aqueous

@Bimmy_and_Jimmy - I noticed it too, also why is the book written that we are just suppose to know that the villain and hero met before. Leads me to think the other two may be prequels.

@Shadow100 - So a pony will ride a pony!?

@MasterGraveheart - No worries, my Saturdays are busy too

@Twilight_Crow - I can wait as long as you need, to put things in perspective I can sleep in on Christmas if people are not noisy, I'm just very good at waiting so don't feel rushed.
Sorry about the swapnote spoilers of what I'm working on, I did not think they would bother you.

@ZeroX - I was till I read you heading in a dirrection of extremely dark and gory way. Maybe I might be tricked in to it if I have little sleep to go on but as for now sorry, I don't need more horrific ideas in my head thank you.

@Applejacklove - Your Big_Mac's brother? Well I never saw that coming.

Also I'm up to knowing 3 bronies now.

@Everypony - If Bimmy_and_Jimmy has the day off tomorrow, shall we go ahead with, these times for his monday, our sunday?
@Bimmy_and_Jimmy - 9:30am
@JarvanZheitk - 8:30pm
@CorporalPegasus - 9:30pm
AST - 4:30pm (that's me)
EST - 3:30pm
CST - 2:30pm
MST - 1:30pm
PST - 12:30pm
Sound good? Or should we change it either earlier or later?

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

Syrup

Big_Mac wrote:

@SquiggleFace: Are you trying to "talk me up" so that I'll work harder? xP (jk) I appreciate the compliment, but I'm sure you could match me. (after all, I'm mostly a Sonic fanartist)

While I'm not the biggest Sonic fanatic, I do think that your art is great. It emulates the source material really well, plus, your method of coloring is great, very colorful. I'm still learning how to use Photoshop, and most of the drawings I make with that don't comapre with the drawings I make on paper.

AlbertoC

Twilight_Crow wrote:

Thanks for sharing all those images and videos. "Thanks" for the spoilers.

If you're talking about the episodes, well, it's inevitable, really, as this thread is meant to be for discussion on the new (and old) episodes. Also, i don't think there were many spoilers.

Aqueous: Pretty good races, this はるぼ guy (Hiragana "Harubo") was very good, but since when you arrived i had a red LED i had to leave.

3DS FC: 4554 - 0221 - 1785

Aqueous

@AlbertoC - No problem, they were beating after the first two but the last one after you left, I got second. Yeah, that one guy was above and beyond, well actually I'd say he matches Dark_TeeJay

Twilight_Crow

@ZeroX Oh you have a story too , nice. They don't pay that much attention to me either, cause I'm not around much , but sure I can feature it.

Ehem... Now your Princess decree that you read my sister's FanFic, now:
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/8957/Treason-and-Deception%3B...

I'll read it later too, souds interesting.

@Applejacklove Ah well I'm glad you care, hope you like it.

I shouldn't have said the nopony cares sorry, I knew some of you muct have read it .

Edited on by Twilight_Crow

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

GuardianKing

@Aqueous It's only blood and the floor. It's not anything Cupcakes-like because:

1. He fell down the stairs
2. The door knocked him back
3. Something hit him behind the head

There is just a little violence, but not enough to rate it teen for gore, at least, not yet, and will probably never be.

Edit: I forgot to say I just made a horrible arrow to the knee reference, but in my defense, it was in context.

Btw: I'm not jumping the shark with the "flashback". This is foreshadowing for much, much, much later in the book. By then It will make sense

Edited on by GuardianKing

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

Aqueous

@ZeroX - She wanted his eyes, which means my head has to create some of the feeling of one losing their eyes, it thankful has toned down because my heart has iced up over the years. Yes I have two much empathy and yes my mind does over exaggerate what I'm reading so I know what it would be like but it does not forget and has had so much fun bringing such ideas up back over the years and cause me to cringe and re-live the what I saw or thought. Maybe you changed it but until I hear it, it's off my list.
I find it strange that if you can't bare the site of blood you write such things into your work.

@Twilight_Crow - Yay, I looked, I'm nopony again, do you know how many things label me as nopony? Enough I'm glad Sora and Riku. Don't worry about it, I'm completely fine with it, I've played "exception" for years.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.