Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 4,061 to 4,080 of 14,348

Braeburn

Great race Jarvan.
It sucks when you don't have a good connection to race on. ;(

Fave ponies Braeburn, Applejack, TwilightSparkle, RainbowDash, and pinkiePie.
3DS Fc : 3995 - 6538 - 0967
Pokemon Black Fc : 1420 6353 0854
Fave game for the (PS3) Uncharted 1, 2 and 3 and for (3DS) MK7

AlbertoC

Squiggletail: I'll watch the episode, then make a gif of that part you say.

JarvanZheitk wrote:

I'll be watching it as soon as I there is a high quality one...

The 1080p version is up at Equestria Daily / YouTube.

Edit: Tare: I signed it last night.

Edited on by AlbertoC

3DS FC: 4554 - 0221 - 1785

Lunapplebloom

@CorporalPegasus It's a tough pick. I loved Read it and Weep, but I also loved Sonic Rainboom. they both have their moments, but personally I loved Read it and Weep better (Probably because it's the newest one and it is fresh in my mind). But honestly I think the episodes just keep getting better and better especially with a Fluttershy Episode on the way.

Sonic sez was always lame. I can't help but laugh at it's jarring way at trying to get kids to read.

SquiggleTail wrote:

Also, insane/crazy pony that barks and stuff.

That was one of the most hilarious things I have seen on this show. Right up there with Twilight going insane.

@Tare Already been signed.

@AlbertoC Thanks for finding a hd one.

@Dark_TeeJay Btw the way nice avatar, I could always imagine Spike being a rich tycoon.

Edited on by Lunapplebloom

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

AlbertoC

SquiggleTail wrote:

Somebody should make a .gif file out of that Rainbow Dash "Om Nom Nom Nom" scene...

Here it is:
Untitled

(Man, thanks to ponies i have done thing i've never had before, like downloading episodes hours after they air, drawing stuff, conecting my computer to my 1080 TV or making animated GIFs from videos... This community is awesome)

Edited on by AlbertoC

JustAnotherUser

Haha! Great episode. I just finished watching it with the rest of my family
Rainbow Dash is so awesome

JustAnotherUser

AlbertoC

Is it just me, or does the NL site look strange? (It seems there are no CSS servers)

Edited on by AlbertoC

Rocossa

I'm glad I'm not the first person to notice this.

Untitled

Rocossa

AlbertoC

Spike's fault. That's why he immediately grabbed the broom, to redo it all again.

Tare

He needs a broom to sort books?

Anyway, that episode was amazing. There was like, nothing wrong with it at all. That ending scene when Spike kisses his arm was really, really funny.

I'm too happy right now to type coherently and sensibly. I love this show

Thaaaaaanks for noticin' me.

AlbertoC

Well, to redo all the cleaning, i meant

GuardianKing

@Big_Mac Since no one else has answered my back, I will leave the commission up to you. As for his cutie mark, google EYe of Horus and draw the emblem on both sides of his flank and the outline around his right eye. His color scheme is; gold body, marine blue mane and emerald eyes.

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

TeeJay

Applejacklove wrote:

@Dark_TeeJay Btw the way nice avatar, I could always imagine Spike being a rich tycoon.

Why, thank you, my good man.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

MasterGraveheart

Hey bronies. No, I haven't been ignoring everything, lol. I've just been busy this weekend. I'll take a fuller capacity after tonight. I'll also try to post an RP post before midnight my time.

MasterGraveheart

3DS Friend Code: 0903-2738-1632 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterGraveheart | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.