General Discussion Forum

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Showing 13,681 to 13,700 of 14,842

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

13,681. Posted:

Daily Derp #57!
Untitled
This was done by Xain_Russel. He's done some cool stuff. Have a link.
http://xain-russell.deviantart.com/

Make sure to grab your umbrella, it's raining puns out there.
I'm so punny I should be sent to the state punitentiary.

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

AuthorMessage

Lunapplebloom

13,682. Posted:

@Pikpikman_X Aww... Well, it's been an enjoyable run with what you've been up to. And even if it draws back to only once a week, I'll be happy. You've done a wonderful service, and I hope to see more in the future. [sub]btw, love the Zelda one]

@MasterGraveheart It certainly is a great song. There has even been some animations doe with it. I'll need to find the one I liked though...

@CorporalPegasus Nice to see you around again, and the avatar you have is awesome I must say. But with you on the Equestria Girls thing. It's good to watch, but it just doesn't meet the standards of the series with the setting. Still waiting on the 3D pony movie Hasbro. :P

@Wildvine53 There with you as well buddy.

@Twilight_Crow I read a few paragraphs from that story, and consider me intrigued. I'll wait on reading it though till I get through some Star Trek (Which I have never really seen except for the 2 recent films. I know... You may fire at me when ready. :P ) But lovely art there, and the demo was good.

I'm interested in those pony playing cards. I've never gone into a playing card series before though, so I'm kinda on edge about getting into this. I'll keep an open mind though.

Rolling her eyes again from more of Discords wild antics. After the bright light, Luna thinks that she may have finally be gotten her old body back, until he only wipes away the spot of her only remaining normal color away. "Eck... Have you no manners?" She groans as she wipes her cheek with her hoof, still seeing no change in her appearance. She felt like leveling him then and there, but she let out a strained sigh instead, anger still seething over her face. "You know what I wanted..." She growls, her teeth gritting. "Change me back now, Discord, or so help me I'll make you wish you were just a stone statue sitting in the palace garden again!"

And this art piece is just plain awesome. Anything this good with the apple family present is brilliant in my book. :P
Untitled

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night! I am the gleam of the moon that blinds you while you drive! I - am Gamer Luna!"
Applebloom is best CMC!

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07

AuthorMessage

Twilight_Crow

13,683. Posted:

Happy weekend everypony!

School starts next week, fortunately (?), I'm finally feeling better after that ugly cold that got me in bed for weeks.

@MasterGraveheart That is indeed an awesome video.

@Pikpikman_X As always thanks for the awesome art and do not worry if you have to post the Derp weekly.

@Lunapplebloom Hasbro should totally make a CGI 3D movie with ponies. They just need to use the Source models everypony else has been using :P. Glad you keep enjoying my posts.

FoTW

Tonight the ==Fic of The Week== brings you a short story I myself had the pleasure of prereading for:

Just a Dream by Danvewithknives
[On Fimfiction Sad Complete Everyone]
It is Nightmare Night again, and, like every year, it will be the memories she wishes to forget what will haunt Celestia's night.

This is a very interesting piece that takes us inside the mind of the sun Princess. A lovely way to portrait the early relationship of Luna and Celestia all the way to present days; including its own version of the Nightmare Moon events. With many d'aww and sad moments, a pacing that conjures a lovely tale and very powerful imagery, it is a total recommendation.
The writing is not perfect, but the little mistakes do not intrude in the read much.

And more Celestia, because Celestia is cool.
Untitled

See ya'll next week. ;)

Celestia listens while Twilight talks to the train engineer. When she turns back and walks by her, the princess just keeps following her. What was this all about? she wonders. Well, it doesn't matter. I do need to keep an eye on these meddling ponies- and Draconequus-though. Luckily, thanks to my spell, as long as I don't talk to them they won't pay attention to me. I only have to be careful to not call Luna's attention.With a toothy smile on her muzzle the princess just keeps following Twilight, her "stealth" game completely forgotten.

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle
Our little MLP fanfic on EQD:The Perfect Night Sky
More pony stuff on my FimFiction.net userpage.
My Luna toy's ask tumblr!
My incomplete Backloggery!

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

AuthorMessage

Wildvine53

13,684. Posted:

The Hub is airing Equestria Girls in about 45 minutes, in case any one wants to watch it.

Oh my gosh, Pony sky pirates! Rarity is best sky Pirate, confirmed!
Untitled

"If I've learned anything from video games, it's that encountering enemies means you're headed in the right direction."
“Our differences are only skin deep, but our sames go down to the bone.”
Eyeliner, +500 against haters y'all
Credit for my awesome Avatar!

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

13,685. Posted:

Daily Derp #58! (I DIDN'T FORGET! :P)
Untitled
This was done by Inuneechan. She has done very little pony stuff, but all of it is great. Have a link.
http://inuneechan.deviantart.com/

And @Lunapplebloom Which Zelda one? I've done 4 or 5. :P

Edited on by Inazuma_Pikpik

AuthorMessage

Lunapplebloom

13,686. Posted:

Pikpikman_X Your latest with Derpy as Princess Zelda of course. :P I always like Zelda crossovers though, so they're always favs.

@Wildvine53 It would have been interesting to see how it would look airing, but I couldn't have attended if I wanted. But thanks for looking out for anyone else that may have wanted to see it that way. I actually have the Blue-ray to tell the truth, so I'm good. :P But Rarity always looks ravishing in whatever she wears.

@Twilight_Crow Haha Lets just hope the day they actually make that movie comes sooner than later. Heck, all those talented animators using Source could do it themselves if they pulled resources together. I always enjoy a good recommendation though, and now thanks to the the Ipad feature that you helped point me towards, I should be pushing through these stories alot faster. Currently on the 3rd chapter of... the Empty Room now. And another to add to the reading list with your latest. And beautiful picture as always. :)

Oh, and I almost forgot. This piece of art was done by Webber1900 from Miiverse. But this isn't just any piece of art, it's my request from him. :)
Untitled
I'm really liking what he did there.

Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night! I am the gleam of the moon that blinds you while you drive! I - am Gamer Luna!"
Applebloom is best CMC!

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

13,687. Posted:

Daily Derp #59!
Untitled
As this is the last guaranteed daily derp, I felt that a sad Derpy would be fitting.
This was done by Verulence. He's done some cool stuff, and has a pink Captain Falcon as his DA avatar. Check out his stuff with THIS LINK I AM GIVING YOU!!!
http://verulence.deviantart.com/

AuthorMessage

Gioku

13,688. Posted:

Well guys, as you can see by my new Avatar, I've finally officially jumped on the MLP bandwagon... you may do with me as you wish... :P

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

13,689. Posted:

@Gioku Ah, I see you've jumped in with Equestria Girls first. Do watch the main series as well. :P

/hops off the train and rolls to soften impact like a boss

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

Gioku

13,690. Posted:

GuardianKing wrote:

@Gioku Ah, I see you've jumped in with Equestria Girls first. Do watch the main series as well. :P

You missed the words "finally" and "officially". I've been watching the series for quite awhile (with my little sister :P), but after yesterday... now i'm on the bandwagon. ;)

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

Morpheel

13,691. Posted:

@Gioku:

Untitled

Oops, no username pun.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

13,692. Posted:

@Gioku

Untitled

Edited on by GuardianKing

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

Gioku

13,693. Posted:

Thanks guys! XD
Now, might I make my first "contribution"?

This guy has some mad editing skills. His videos might not use the kind of humor that you like, but it's certainly my kind of humor! :D
Thus, I give you: Twilight Goes Insane. Hopefully someone enjoys this. XD
Also, it may contain excessive amounts of explosions and "saus". So you've been warned. :P

Edited on by Gioku

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

13,694. Posted:

@Gioku Untitled
WELCOME TO THE HERD!!!

Edited on by Inazuma_Pikpik

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

13,695. Posted:

Welcome @Gioku

[21:36] BadKitty: I see people are excited to play as LJM xD
[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1
[21:38] BadKitty: Dead xD
[21:38] Aqueous: :O

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt

AuthorMessage

CorporalPegasus

13,696. Posted:

@gioku
Untitled
That was a great YTP, laughed way too hard at spike.exe has stopped working.

And have some Kirby 64 music that i liked:

Edited on by CorporalPegasus

Catbugloggery

AuthorMessage

Lunapplebloom

13,697. Posted:

@Gioku Well, what a surprise. Welcome to the NL herd then. :) Enjoy your stay, and that video was pretty funny in places. :D

@Pikpikman_X Derpy looks so sad. :( But no worries. We'll see her on the weekends then, and in any pics that happen to show up here on the way. :)

@CorporalPegasus I'm always amazed at how they can recreate songs like that. Love the Sweetie Belle no. :D

@Aqueous And I know what day it is for you...

Of course this isn't made by me, but it's the best I can do under the circumstances of the past few weeks. Hope you have a great day. :)

Edited on by Lunapplebloom

Previously Applejacklove
Applebloom is best CMC!

AuthorMessage

Gummioguava

13,698. Posted:

Happy Birthday @Aqueous~!!! :3 Hope you have an awesome, amazing, super duper, uber-fantabulastic day! :D

Previously I-hate-ponies
gummigator.deviantart.com
gummioguava.tumblr.com

AuthorMessage

CorporalPegasus

13,699. Posted:

@Aqueous
Untitled
May your day be full of cake, ponies and presents!

Catbugloggery

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

13,700. Posted:

@Lunapplebloom - Thank you. I know you are busy but nice find. I thought the present would explode and then explode again!

@I-Hate-Ponies - Thank you, I see you put messages for me everywhere....

@CorporalPegasus - Thank you, I think it will, though Twilight has that cake ;P

[21:36] BadKitty: I see people are excited to play as LJM xD
[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1
[21:38] BadKitty: Dead xD
[21:38] Aqueous: :O

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt