Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 13,661 to 13,680 of 14,348

Undead_terror

SheldonRandoms wrote:

@Discostew Maybe it's a sign of joining the heard. At first, we all didn't like it, but then look at us now XD

Except me for I am immune...but then again I never watched it and may never do so...so I will take my leave, see ya folks and enjoy!

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

@Undead_terror Nah, your case is different I suppose. Your not a fan of it, but that's alright, because that is your opinion on the matter, and onions* are swell. However the haters......well it's the balance and rule of the internet I guess (This sounds so weird, I should catch some z's now)

*Spell check, opinion should had been the first suggestion, not the layers man, not the layers!!!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Discostew

SheldonRandoms wrote:

@Undead_terror Nah, your case is different I suppose. Your not a fan of it, but that's alright, because that is your opinion on the matter, and onions* are swell. However the haters......well it's the balance and rule of the internet I guess (This sounds so weird, I should catch some z's now)

*Spell check, opinion should had been the first suggestion, not the layers man, not the layers!!!

But onions have layers. So do ogres.

Discostew

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1477-0127 | Nintendo Network ID: Discostew

Eel

It's not like many of us take Mr. Flatchested CatPrincess very seriously anyway let's just forget about it and go on with our lives.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Jmaster49

Hey if you can speak your opinion, I can speak mine.

Jmaster49 on YouTube
Catgirls are beautiful creatures that need to be respected and loved, especially by human males. Do everyone a favor and keep kitty girls alive.

sugarpixel

Though I think we are beating a dead horse, there is a difference between having a respectful opinion and flaming. Let's leave it there, OK?

After all,

There's still a certain freeze frame I'm looking for!

EDIT: never mind, I got it already! What do y'all think?

Edited on by sugarpixel

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Discostew

Jmaster49 wrote:

Except we aren't going to whichever thread is based on your interests and spewing our "opinion".

@Undead_terror

If his/her post was deleted by the mods, then it was deleted for a reason and shouldn't be re-posted, even if someone doesn't know what's going on.

Discostew

sugarpixel

I don't want to sound rude, but... can we just stop talking about that now...? Sorry if I started that...

Anyway, look at my new avatar, everypony! Do you like it? It's my two favorite ponies. :3

Edited on by sugarpixel

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Undead_terror

Discostew wrote:

Jmaster49 wrote:

Except we aren't going to whichever thread is based on your interests and spewing our "opinion".

@Undead_terror

If his/her post was deleted by the mods, then it was deleted for a reason and shouldn't be re-posted, even if someone doesn't know what's going on.

I just deleted my posts but when @Gioku wanted to know what it was I just told what it was about!
@Gioku now we can stop! and sorry.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Aqueous

@Lunapplebloom - I'm leaving it that low.
Thank you for this week's episode post.

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

CorporalPegasus

@Gioku Cute avatar! That was a great moment as well.

And this is a thing now:
Untitled
Big Mac-kerel! Ha! Also it has ears that also function as fins.

Edited on by CorporalPegasus

IGOR!

SheldonRandoms

Big Mac-kerel is saying....

Give me back that Filet-O-Fish.
Give me that fish.
Give me back that Filet-O-Fish.
Give me that fish.
What if it were you hanging up on this wall?
If it were you in that sandwich you wouldn't be
laughing at all!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

CorporalPegasus

Out of curiosity, when did you guys start watching this show? For me, that would be December 2011!

IGOR!

Discostew

The show began in Fall 2010, right? I think I began watching the show around April 2011, which was a little after "Over a Barrel" aired. That sounds about correct as my introduction to the show began with the whining Rarity clip from "A Dog and Pony Show", two episodes prior to my full indoctrination to the show.

Discostew

sugarpixel

@CorporalPegasus I didn't start watching it regularly until this season, so I'm a bit of a newbie when it comes to MLP I guess, haha. I'd been watching it a little bit since it first started, though. My sister was more into it than I was back then, and even she only watched it occasionally (and I watched whenever she had it on).

...but then, and I'm probably a weirdo for this, I watched the Equestria Girls movie. And I loved it. And so I jumped into MLP:FiM head first, and I have not looked back. It's been a great ride so far, too! I'm really glad I decided to do that. I'm hooked for life now, I'm sure!

Lunapplebloom

I guess the only proper way to get this out of the way is to start at the beginning... ripples of a flashback memory start to appear

I was born on a Tuesday... Untitled No wait, that's to far back. Let's speed up to 2011... There that's more like it. Ok, it all started back in December of 2011. I was wondering what this pony phenomenon had been all about, what with pony avatars constantly showing up here on NL's home page from most recent thread replies. Seeing the attitude of the thread helped as well. I thought this place was weird at first, but seeing people really interested in this got me curious as to what it was like. So I watched the first episode, then the next, and ect. Then I joined NL after a long overdue delay that was complicated, and here I am.

@Gioku Not a weirdo I say, but just unique taste and hook in coming to like the show. Most people wouldn't have Equestria Girls as their starting point, but it just so happened that was your tipping point, and you thoroughly enjoyed it. Can't attest to the avatar change, especially when my second favorite mane 6 pony is involved. Lovely.

@Aqueous Very well, and your most welcome. I've been noticing a lack of episode posting when the new one shows up. I think I'll change that a bit and post the next one as soon as I can.

@Twilight_Crow Let's hope then, shall we. I mean, it should really only be a matter of time, but then again, who knows with some of the decisions that happen at the top. Nice recommendation though. Yet to read past sins yet, so as you said, maybe this will get me started. I'll be sure to give it a look when I can. And for some reason, that picture of Celestia makes me think of Cadence. Must be the way the hair color is laid out.

@Moorpheel Well I had no idea that that was the internet perception of the fandom at large. I had always thought that the term brony covered all bases, like whovians cover all of Doctor Who fans and Treckies refer to the Star Trek fans. I'll be sure to use a certain amount of caution when it comes to the subject then.

@CorporalPegasus I never thought I would see the day that Big Mac was turned into... a mackerel? People do strange things sometimes...

@Discostew I'm sure we've all had those moments. I know I have, but rather not disclose.

Alright, and new episode thoughts...

Was great! Not the best episode of the season for me (The title still falls to Pinkie Apple Pie, but I'm probably biased ) But was a very strong contender for one this season's best in my eyes. Basically, I agree with @Twilight_Crow's assessment of Pinkie Pie. On my first watch, she seemed a little over the top for me, but on the next watch through with my brother the same morning, I started to see this wasn't exactly a bad written Pinkie with just doing something for the sake of laughter, but was just herself explaining things in the most untactful way ever. In other words, she just comes off in this as being a little more blunt with her words than should be. Nonetheless, I still laughed when she said Fluttershy's performance sounded like a dude. and the plot was nicely structured and flowed well with the music I think. Though everyone's opinion on the music taking up a chunk of the episode will vary, I thought they did the balancing act rather well, though a bit more of a cutoff may have been needed in the middle part of the episode's chorus to allow more free speech time. In any case however, this is an episode well worth seeing, especially if your a fan of MLP's music. Congrats to Daniel and Amy Keating for the story. She is now one of my favorite writers from her 2 hit streak so far.

Edited on by Lunapplebloom

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

Captain_Toad

Heh, funny thing @Lunaapplebloom I had encounted the same thing as you but it was a bit more widespread.

The pony craze was on youtube, the MAD cartoons, and a couple of months when @Giouku joined NL he kinda. sorta. gave me that last push to watch the show after a couple of times procrastinating out of fear in I think late 2013.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.