General Discussion Forum

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Showing 13,661 to 13,680 of 14,858

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

13,661. Posted:

@GuardianKing - For a beta deck that wasn't used too much I would think. They look pretty beat up around the edges, not sure if that bodes well with the card's durability. I'll say this though Derpy was a nice touch on that back. If possible what are the rules and victory condition(s)?

[21:36] BadKitty: I see people are excited to play as LJM xD
[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1
[21:38] BadKitty: Dead xD
[21:38] Aqueous: :O

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt

AuthorMessage

Morpheel

13,662. Posted:

Maybe they were used by several people, being beta decks and all.

Oops, no username pun.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

13,663. Posted:

@Morphtorok - Good point, though GuardianKing did say before he went to it and got to play he wind up with a beta deck, sounded like they would be played new but yeah could be used many times before.

@GuardianKing - Did you get to keep the beta cards?

[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1

AuthorMessage

Pikpikp

13,664. Posted:

Daily Derp #49!
Untitled
This was done by devictemple. He's done some more stained glass designs. Have a link.
http://devictemple.deviantart.com/

Make sure to grab your umbrella, it's raining puns out there.
I'm so punny I should be sent to the state punitentiary.

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

AuthorMessage

Twilight_Crow

13,665. Posted:

Aqueous wrote:

@GuardianKing - For a beta deck that wasn't used too much I would think. They look pretty beat up around the edges, not sure if that bodes well with the card's durability. I'll say this though Derpy was a nice touch on that back. If possible what are the rules and victory condition(s)?

Here is a video with some basic rules, for the CCG. It seems they did let people keep the decks.

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle
Our little MLP fanfic on EQD:The Perfect Night Sky
More pony stuff on my FimFiction.net userpage.
My Luna toy's ask tumblr!
My incomplete Backloggery!

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

AuthorMessage

Pikpikp

13,666. Posted:

Daily Derp #50!
Untitled

This was done by tomdantherock. I've used another piece of his work on a previous derp. But again, here's the link.
http://tomdantherock.deviantart.com/#

AuthorMessage

Twilight_Crow

13,667. Posted:

Hello everypony!

The drought continues, well at least we have the CCG announcement, several cons, and FANFICTION.

FoTW

Been watching Doctor Who, great show. Did you know first time I heard about it was thanks to ponies?
I was chatting about it with Lunapplebloom and we agree it would be great to have a Tardis. But you know what would be even better? A Pony Tardis! Impossible you say? Not to Fanfiction writers.

The ==Fic of The Week== proudly presents, one of the geekiest pony fanfiction ever written:
My Little Enterprise by VozDeSuenos
[On DeviantArt Crossover Teen Complete]
Far in the future a terrible evil had befallen the planet of the ponies. With the Doctor no where to be found, the ponies use technology based on his TARDIS as the last hope to escape to the stars. The crew aboard one of these ships, the Alicorn, barely escapes. Now they must figure out exactly what has happened to Equestria and their fellow ponies, while making first contact with a so called Galactic Federation.

A MLP/Dr. Who/Star Trek crossover... nuff said.
More complex that you can imagine, this story manage to crossover two of the oldest, most famous scifi shows, with MLP, and makes it so it all makes sense. Time, space and dimensional travel are the rule here, while two of the biggest antagonist of these shows act their own agenda in the background and Celestia queen of the Borgs tries to take over the universe.
And yes, there is a pony Tardis. Guess who?
Decent writing.
Small warning: HARD scifi here. It can be a bit dense, but still enjoyable.

And parody analysis videos are magic:

Aha, of course, Fluttershy knows about the Vashta Nerada... and here I was thinking she was just a coward.

And new art from a game:
Untitled

Isn't it awesome?!

Edited on by Twilight_Crow

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle
Our little MLP fanfic on EQD:The Perfect Night Sky
More pony stuff on my FimFiction.net userpage.
My Luna toy's ask tumblr!
My incomplete Backloggery!

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

13,668. Posted:

@Aqueous Yes, we were allowed to keep the decks. As for their sturdiness, I'd say they're alright when it comes to card-game card standards. The wear and tear on mine is because I left them in my pants as I was working for a motorcycle convention nearby (the main reason I actually went to Indiana in the first place was to work there. Gen Con was merely a blessing full of serendipity. :P)

Since @Twilight_Crow already linked to the video, I'm assuming you won't need to know about the rules and how to play anymore. Regardless, if you have any other questions, feel free to ask. :)

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

13,669. Posted:

@Twilight_Crow - Thank you for the video post. What is this about a demo, with no info on gameplay?

@GuardianKing - Nope, that summed it up. The real question now is did you have fun playing Though too bad about the cards suffering in your pocket.

AuthorMessage

Pikpikp

13,670. Posted:

Daily Derp #51!
Untitled
This was done by mactavish1996. I didn't have the time to check out the rest of his stuff. Have a link.
http://mactavish1996.deviantart.com/

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

13,671. Posted:

Twilight proceeded down the train, getting closer and closer to the steam engine itself. "She has to be here somewhere, there have been no washrooms nor anyplace I could have had her slip past me." Finally reaching the front of the train, Twilight spoke to the engineer. "Have you seen an alicorn anywhere around here?" Getting a look of is she crazy and a definite "no" for a response, Twilight turned around and went back the other way toward Discord and began comforting herself on this illogical happening. "Its okay Twilight, even though there wasn't a chance to miss her, unless! Of course, when I looked at Discord disguised as Rarity, she must have slipped by discreetly. Oh I bet she laughed at that." Happy with her idea that restored some logic, Twilight put a bit of a trot to her walk and again passed by an unseen pony and never noticed her.

Edited on by Aqueous

AuthorMessage

Pikpikp

13,672. Posted:

Daily Derp #52!
Untitled
The Zelda derps return. This was done by tobibrocki. He's done some interesting and pretty decent stuff. Have a link.
http://tobibrocki.deviantart.com/

AuthorMessage

Morpheel

13,673. Posted:

Twilight would be a better Navi than Fluttershy.

Oops, no username pun.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

Pikpikp

13,674. Posted:

Daily Derp #53!
Untitled
This was done by xKappax. I haven't checked out any more of her stuff, but here's the link anyways.
http://xkappax.deviantart.com/

AuthorMessage

Pikpikp

13,675. Posted:

Daily Derp #54!
Untitled
This was done by friendshipismetal777. He's done some really cool stuff. Check it out with the link I am about to give to you.
http://friendshipismetal777.deviantart.com/

AuthorMessage

MasterGraveheart

13,676. Posted:

How did I not find this sooner?

MasterGraveheart

3DS Friend Code: 0903-2738-1632 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterGraveheart | Twitter: ccagraveheart

AuthorMessage

Wildvine53

13,677. Posted:

I know I'm kind of late to the party, but I finally saw Equestria Girls. It was pretty good, now only if Hasbro will give us an official MLP movie.

"If I've learned anything from video games, it's that encountering enemies means you're headed in the right direction."
“Our differences are only skin deep, but our sames go down to the bone.”
Eyeliner, +500 against haters y'all

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

AuthorMessage

Pikpikp

13,678. Posted:

Daily Derp #55!
Untitled
This was done by Tavi-Bot. He's done some cool stuff. Have a link.
http://tavi-bot.deviantart.com/

AuthorMessage

CorporalPegasus

13,679. Posted:

Welp. I keep leaving and coming back. Sorry if it comes of as rude.

I finally got to see Equestria Girls as well. I think it had a stupid but enjoyable story. The songs were very catchy. And the animation was good, up to par with the episodes and better at some parts. Still think it was too girly (taken relatively of course, what i mean is, its girlier then the show) and disliked the setting. A high school just isn't as interesting as a realm full of intersting fantasy creatures for me.

Tl;Dr: Stupid, but pretty fun to watch.

@Pikpik Great that you continued the Daily Derp! Love all the Derpy pictures.

Untitled

Edited on by CorporalPegasus

Catbugloggery

AuthorMessage

Pikpikp

13,680. Posted:

Daily Derp #56!
Untitled
This was done by Falakthewolf. He's done some more stuff, so check out the link I am supplying you.
http://falakthewolf.deviantart.com/
And now for some Daily Derp news! ... With school starting back up, I'm not sure if I can keep this up on a daily basis. If not, this will lose it's alliteration and become the Weekly Derp. I hope it can remain daily, but I'm unsure. And because I'm unsure, I give thee bonus derps!
Untitled
This was done by Don-Ko. Fair warning: He's done some anthro stuff, which creeps me out. HAVE A LINK ANYWAY!
http://don-ko.deviantart.com/

Edited on by Pikpikp