Forums

Topic: Interesting Facts About Yourself

Posts 361 to 380 of 520

Mickey

@WildTwinVikings Yeah, I guess in the no-rules wild wild west of California, they don't feel like it's necessary to teach the children how to swim. I'm a teenager now and thus: can't learn anything anymore without forgetting it immediately afterward. And thanks!

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

FireMario887

I worry too much about what other people think (I really hope that changes) and I may get too suspicious. Plus, I am FAR too protective of my younger bro. Heck, another fact about me is that punish myself (Not physically) like I'm doing right now. About the worry thing, when there are other people around, I fear that possibly awkward actions will make them think wrong about me, but my dad says that I shouldn't worry about others think of my actions. I try my best to accomplish that. The suspicious thing, I am far too gullible as directed toward jokes. I am usually fooled by them. I also mentioned a few times that I am autistic.

FireMario887

Mickey

Varia01 wrote:

I worry too much about what other people think (I really hope that changes)... I fear that possibly awkward actions will make them think wrong about me, but my dad says that I shouldn't worry about others think of my actions. I try my best to accomplish that. The suspicious thing, I am far too gullible as directed toward jokes. I am usually fooled by them.

It's a great thing that you're afraid of what others think of you. In fact, from my experiences, fear is the heart and soul of love. If you didn't fear their reactions then you'd be taking them for granted. Sure, trust is definitely a part of love, but fear means that you're afraid of them not liking you and you value your relationship with them. To me, that's what love is all about. And gullibleness is just a mean way of saying you're a trusting person. Don't be ashamed of it, its a good quality to have.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

FireMario887

@Mickey: Really? That's comforting to hear. Thanks, man. I do want to be able to trust people and for them to trust me.

FireMario887

mamp

I'm a super taster. I get a stronger taste from salt than most people I almost died when I had a seasoned pepper the salty taste was too strong I choked on it.

Edited on by mamp

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

ForeverIgnited

I can't whistle.

ForeverIgnited

3DS Friend Code: 2466-5158-7196 | Nintendo Network ID: HalfLife1

ForeverIgnited

8BitSamurai wrote:

I've basically become part-nocturnal over the past couple of years, My sleeping times are about 4 A.M. - 1:30 P.M., Still have yet to meet another person with this peculiarity.

ME TOO! I'll be at sleepovers and I'll get lonely because I'm the only one awake at 5:00 in the morning.

ForeverIgnited

ForeverIgnited

Mickey wrote:

Ooh! Ooh! I share my birthday with Whoopi Goldberg!

I share my birthday with Justin Bieber.

ForeverIgnited

SomeBitTripFan

I nearly was involved in the creation of an ARG for Runner 2.

Nearly everyone girl meet is wishes they had/ loves my hair (Lunch ladies, substitute teachers, classmates, random elderly women). It's auburn and is naturally "feathered" as one of my friends puts it. More interesting to me is that I have auburn hair and brown eyes, which is uncommon.

The school I attended for the past three years won in the Kohl's Cares half-a-million dollar competition in 2010.

I attended the Odyssey of the Mind World Finals twice. Some of the best moments of my life were during those competitions.

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything valid that I say; Please exercise both.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

Lan

I drink over a gallon of water a day.

Lots of censorship here...
3DS: 1676-4603-1823
Dragon friend safari

Nintendo Network ID: Dylan1

dumedum

I like Yoshi, especially Blimp Yoshi.

"Dubs Goes to Washington: The Video Game".

Nintendo Network ID: Del_Piero_Mamba

LordJumpMad

I always seem to meet the craziest people, that become a big hits in the media...
I used to aways go to casey anthony's parties. I'm not going to say anymore then that
And I used to cut george zimmerman's grass, when I was little
Isn't living in Flordia great?

Edited on by LordJumpMad

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

Arianabtd

when I was like 4 I was in a commercial for the Desert Dome in the Omaha Zoo.
It was shown in other states other than my own so I never got to see it.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

PanicPuppet

I've seen The Phantom Menace three times in theaters; twice when it came out, and when the 3D re-release came out.

PanicPuppet

PanicPuppet

KaiserGX wrote:

You must really like Ep 1. I think I've seen it twice in my life.

You might say that. I don't even know the number of times I watched it on VHS or DVD.

It was a great, almost magical time back then. I was young, (around 6) a new Star Wars movie had just come out; and there was so much merchandise for it as most probably know.

I remember getting so many things like figures, models, restaurant toys, LCD games shaped like a Lightsaber or Anakin's Podracer, a Jar Jar coloring book (that I still have...), renting the Ep. I game countless times (never getting past the second level), and the list goes on.

In a nutshell, 1999 was a great time to be a SW fan in the age range that I was. I always get nostalgia thinking about it.

Edited on by PanicPuppet

PanicPuppet

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.