KaiserGX

362. Posted:

Ask me anything and I will answer.

Kachou on!

3DS Friend Code: 4296-4029-9396 | Nintendo Network ID: KaiserGX

AuthorMessage

WildMan

363. Posted:

@Mickey You can't swim? I find that odd, almost everyone in my area knows how to.. ;) BTW You'll be in my thoughts and prayers.

Mmm Chicken

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852

AuthorMessage

Mickey

364. Posted:

@WildTwinVikings Yeah, I guess in the no-rules wild wild west of California, they don't feel like it's necessary to teach the children how to swim. I'm a teenager now and thus: can't learn anything anymore without forgetting it immediately afterward. And thanks!

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Don't hang around fire expecting not to sweat.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse

AuthorMessage

KaiserGX

365. Posted:

I can't swim either. Just never went to pools and such often. Don't like em.

Kachou on!

3DS Friend Code: 4296-4029-9396 | Nintendo Network ID: KaiserGX

AuthorMessage

Varia01

366. Posted:

I worry too much about what other people think (I really hope that changes) and I may get too suspicious. Plus, I am FAR too protective of my younger bro. Heck, another fact about me is that punish myself (Not physically) like I'm doing right now. About the worry thing, when there are other people around, I fear that possibly awkward actions will make them think wrong about me, but my dad says that I shouldn't worry about others think of my actions. I try my best to accomplish that. The suspicious thing, I am far too gullible as directed toward jokes. I am usually fooled by them. I also mentioned a few times that I am autistic.

Currently Playing: Metroid Prime 3, Zelda Twilight Princess, & Metroid Other M
Hyped for: Sonic Lost World, Super Smash Bros 3DS, & Dream Team

Even though I have beaten many of the games I'm still playing, I play them not to win, but to have fun.

AuthorMessage

Mickey

367. Posted:

Varia01 wrote:

I worry too much about what other people think (I really hope that changes)... I fear that possibly awkward actions will make them think wrong about me, but my dad says that I shouldn't worry about others think of my actions. I try my best to accomplish that. The suspicious thing, I am far too gullible as directed toward jokes. I am usually fooled by them.

It's a great thing that you're afraid of what others think of you. In fact, from my experiences, fear is the heart and soul of love. If you didn't fear their reactions then you'd be taking them for granted. Sure, trust is definitely a part of love, but fear means that you're afraid of them not liking you and you value your relationship with them. To me, that's what love is all about. And gullibleness is just a mean way of saying you're a trusting person. Don't be ashamed of it, its a good quality to have.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Don't hang around fire expecting not to sweat.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse

AuthorMessage

Varia01

368. Posted:

@Mickey: Really? That's comforting to hear. Thanks, man. :) I do want to be able to trust people and for them to trust me.

Currently Playing: Metroid Prime 3, Zelda Twilight Princess, & Metroid Other M
Hyped for: Sonic Lost World, Super Smash Bros 3DS, & Dream Team

Even though I have beaten many of the games I'm still playing, I play them not to win, but to have fun.

AuthorMessage

mamp

369. Posted:

I'm a super taster. I get a stronger taste from salt than most people I almost died when I had a seasoned pepper the salty taste was too strong I choked on it.

Edited on by mamp

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

AuthorMessage

ForeverIgnited

370. Posted:

I can't whistle.

Every Villain is Lemons... otherwise known as evil!
Waiting for: Shovel Knight, The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, Sonic Lost World, newest Super Smash

AuthorMessage

ForeverIgnited

371. Posted:

8BitSamurai wrote:

I've basically become part-nocturnal over the past couple of years, My sleeping times are about 4 A.M. - 1:30 P.M., Still have yet to meet another person with this peculiarity.

ME TOO! I'll be at sleepovers and I'll get lonely because I'm the only one awake at 5:00 in the morning.

Waiting for: Shovel Knight, The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, Sonic Lost World, newest Super Smash

AuthorMessage

ForeverIgnited

372. Posted:

Mickey wrote:

Ooh! Ooh! I share my birthday with Whoopi Goldberg!

I share my birthday with Justin Bieber.

AuthorMessage

SomeBitTripFan

373. Posted:

I nearly was involved in the creation of an ARG for Runner 2.

Nearly everyone girl meet is wishes they had/ loves my hair (Lunch ladies, substitute teachers, classmates, random elderly women). It's auburn and is naturally "feathered" as one of my friends puts it. More interesting to me is that I have auburn hair and brown eyes, which is uncommon.

The school I attended for the past three years won in the Kohl's Cares half-a-million dollar competition in 2010.

I attended the Odyssey of the Mind World Finals twice. Some of the best moments of my life were during those competitions.

Just Someloggery
Current Projects: Beloved Titan
On the Back Burner: The Machine, Ascending Entity, Antumbra, Between Two Causes, Heaven's Point, Binary, A Pixel and a Dot, Base O-70, A Wakeful Purgatory
A Vacation is a Click Away!
My Avatar: Where Doge Coin is Going
Where's the Poetry? I'm lazy.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

AuthorMessage

Lan

374. Posted:

I drink over a gallon of water a day.

Lots of censorship here...
3DS: 1676-4603-1823
Dragon friend safari

Nintendo Network ID: Dylan1

AuthorMessage

AddADashOfSalt

375. Posted:

ForeverIgnited wrote:

Mickey wrote:

Ooh! Ooh! I share my birthday with Whoopi Goldberg!

I share my birthday with Justin Bieber.

My birthday is on Canada Day.
But I don't live in Canada, so it doesn't really affect me

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash

AuthorMessage

dumedum

376. Posted:

I like Yoshi, especially Blimp Yoshi.

"Dubs Goes to Washington: The Video Game".

Nintendo Network ID: Del_Piero_Mamba

AuthorMessage

Dark-Luigi

377. Posted:

Of course you may already know me as a Mario fan. I know everything about the games and history, I'm probably the biggest Mario fan you'll ever meet.

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it myself!
My Bio. <- Created by True Hero!
The Luigiloggery <- Take a visit and leave a comment if you want.
"Don't expect mouth to mouth!" -Waluigi.
Super Mario awesomeness and here too. <- Glad to be a Mario fan.
Darkness is a thing I adore the most, it's in my blood.

3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

AuthorMessage

LordJumpMad

378. Posted:

I always seem to meet the craziest people, that become a big hits in the media...
I used to aways go to casey anthony's parties. I'm not going to say anymore then that
And I used to cut george zimmerman's grass, when I was little
Isn't living in Flordia great?

Edited on by LordJumpMad

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad

AuthorMessage

maxcriden

379. Posted:

@LordJumpMad, that is crazy! Bizarre.

Feel free to add me!

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8679-1614 | Nintendo Network ID: jenmax326

AuthorMessage

Konata

380. Posted:

when I was like 4 I was in a commercial for the Desert Dome in the Omaha Zoo.
It was shown in other states other than my own so I never got to see it.

I'm sorrryy I keep disappearing >_<.
Visit my K-Pop lair!
My favorite k-pop songs Come Listen!

3DS Friend Code: 5284-2709-9903 | Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter: SherrSamala