Forums

Topic: Interesting Facts About Yourself

Posts 381 to 400 of 520

KaiserGX

I remember playing the Podracer game on the N64. I think the only one I saw in theaters was Attack of the Clones. The Pinball game was also fun (Ep 1). I remember a lot of Pepsi adds for it. The first time I actually saw Ep 1. was when my uncle gave me a copy he recorded on VHS... lol. The prequels get too much hate. I don't think they were as good as the sequels (which also had a different feel and atmosphere) but I don't think they were bad at all.

✉ Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/kaisergx
✉ Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/kaisergx
✉ Twitter: https://twitter.com/kaisergx

Switch Friend Code: SW-3625-8025-1230 | My Nintendo: KaiserGX | Nintendo Network ID: KaiserGX

JadeGirl

I almost died at the age of 9. I was drowning at my friends party, no one saw me go under. I started blacking out and one of my friends pulled me out of the water. I can say that drowning isn't painful... its more like going off to sleep in my experience of course I am not ready to die and so glad that I lived that day! Even to this day I am not afraid of water! But I can assure you I will learn how to swim!

Love is the Answer!
My meditation of him shall be sweet: I will be glad in the Lord. Psalm 104:34
So many Awesome video games coming out this year! So many games so little money! Crap!

Twitter:

CanisWolfred

JadeGirl wrote:

I almost died at the age of 9. I was drowning at my friends party, no one saw me go under. I started blacking out and one of my friends pulled me out of the water. I can say that drowning isn't painful... its more like going off to sleep in my experience of course I am not ready to die and so glad that I lived that day! Even to this day I am not afraid of water! But I can assure you I will learn how to swim!

There's a face I haven't seen in a while. And yay wolf!<3

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

JadeGirl

@CanisWolfred Omg Hey there man! So great to see you! Yeah its been along time!

Love is the Answer!
So many Awesome video games coming out this year! So many games so little money! Crap!

Twitter:

CanisWolfred

JadeGirl wrote:

@CanisWolfred Omg Hey there man! So great to see you! Yeah its been along time!

Yup. Good to see you too. Actually, what a coincidence, I had a quick question for you: did you and/or your bro ever finish Mobile Suit Gundam? Because IIRC, you two got 7 episodes from the end...and then stopped for some reason. I can't remember the details.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

JadeGirl

@CanisWolfred Yeah I watched more episodes. I haven't finished the series though. Our internet is to slow to stream videos, sadly! So many shows I have to catch up on.

Love is the Answer!

Twitter:

CanisWolfred

JadeGirl wrote:

@CanisWolfred Yeah I watched more episodes. I haven't finished the series though. Our internet is to slow to stream videos, sadly! So many shows I have to catch up on.

Do you remember what episode you're on then? Because I want to know if you've gotten to a "certain event" near the end yet.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

JadeGirl

@CanisWolfred I don't remember. Will have to check and go through all the episodes again. I want to buy the game for my xbox. Game looks awesome. Do you have it?

Love is the Answer!

Twitter:

CanisWolfred

JadeGirl wrote:

@CanisWolfred I don't remember. Will have to check and go through all the episodes again. I want to buy the game for my xbox. Game looks awesome. Do you have it?

Which game specifically? A Gundam game? There were Gundam games for the Xbox?

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

JadeGirl

Love is the Answer!

Twitter:

CanisWolfred

Mobile Ops! I played that on the PS3...it sucked. A lot.

But the Dynasty Gundam games are very good. Well, okay, the first and third ones were good. The second one was not so good, but not bad either.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

JadeGirl

CanisWolfred wrote:

Mobile Ops! I played that on the PS3...it sucked. A lot.

But the Dynasty Gundam games are very good. Well, okay, the first and third ones were good. The second one was not so good, but not bad either.

Alright cool. I will buy the first Dynasty Gundam and the 3rd sense they were good. I love the Dynasty series

Love is the Answer!

Twitter:

Mickey

I'm self-centered... I'm sure you've all guessed it by now and I've only recently noticed it. It's not a trait I'm fond of and I'm currently trying to get rid of it.

EDIT: See? I used "I'm" four times and "I've" once!

Edited on by Mickey

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

GuSolarFlare

I've defied laws of physics once and made the impossible something simple, for 2 seconds and after that the laws got mad at me and made all my work go to waste.
I'm also one of the not so many people that can be proud for kicking down a door.

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

agumon1123

I have a finger that grew out tilted after I injured it when I was 2.
And my mom's mom and my dad's dad are married. They were married a few years before I was born so I was basically born when my parents were stepsiblings.

agumon1123

3DS Friend Code: 0774-4333-7112 | Twitter:

Snagrio

All this talk of swimming made me remember that I'm great swimmer. A few years ago I lived in a house that had an in-ground pool (it was even deep enough for a diving board), and I found that I loved being in water. I could stay under longer then anymore else, and would spend hours just zipping back and forth the length of the pool. Unfortunately since then the last two houses my family lived in (including the one I'm in now) didn't/don't have pools, so obviously such prowess hasn't been able to grow since that time.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Nimsie

I can make really weird noises... I can copy almost every voice and sound (yay! Thanks for this wonderful useless talent...)

Also when I was a kid I had a tooth near the end of my palate. It had to be removed because it was too sharp and poked my tong :/ Yeah... ewww >.<

Nimsie

Captain_Toad

Sheikah_stone1 wrote:

I can make really weird noises... I can copy almost every voice and sound (yay! Thanks for this wonderful useless talent...)

Weird noises, I can relate, since well, I do 'em too.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

mamp

Well speaking of noises I can imitate Patrick's voice (from Spongebob), Fran Drescher voice (from the Nanny), and Pop's voice (from Regular Show).

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.