Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 5,221 to 5,240 of 6,522

Noire

Oh holy jeez, this chapter is taking forever. Four more pages long and I haven't even cleared the roof sequence yet. Sorry, SZM, this is going to take me a while to bang out while keeping the quality as high as possible.

And don't worry, I think I can squeeze some action in during the Sol Sanctum sequence, so there you go.

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

StarBoy91

Good job, Jenna. I see a true fanfic author right here. Kudos!

To each their own

ASDFGHJKL

Whats up with all the writing? Is it like a new trend or somethin?

ASDFGHJKL

Noire

StarBoy91 wrote:

Good job, Jenna. I see a true fanfic author right here. Kudos!

w00t! That's what I like to hear. I've started a fanfic many a time, but this one is just flowing from me like liquid from a pitcher. It's draining, but in a good way.

Well, since it seems some people want to read it, I'll carve out a space for myself where I can post completed chapters when I finish 'em. Not on this site; it's not a fanfic site.

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

BL_Donth

Alright, listen up Random Thread Crew (RTC)
We're having Kingdom Hearts stuff to celebrate 358/2days release starting with these.
[youtube:ySk1UCUV4bo]
[youtube:VpSzaNme02A&feature=related]

My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 5343-7674-1789 | Nintendo Network ID: Donth8

ASDFGHJKL

Its.....too.....hard.
Fanboyism.....to.....strong
Catch me Phoenix!
faints

ASDFGHJKL

Noire

GabeGreens wrote:

Its.....too.....hard.
Fanboyism.....to.....strong
Catch me Phoenix!
faints

I'll catch you Gabe! thrusts his arms out in an attempt to catch Gabe

Noire

Zenman wrote:

hey, PheonixSage, did you ever get to read my fanfic? it's not necessary, but any who want to read it, please critique it!
link!

Oh poopy, I got so caught up in my own that I forgot. Heh...goes to read

Noire

Wow, now that was impressive, Zenman. Engrossing in a slick sci-fi way. It had some difficulties with grammar and punctuation, but everything else was excellent.

Edited on by Noire

ASDFGHJKL

Hey, do any of you drive in places where street lights have no sensors?

ASDFGHJKL

Noire

GabeGreens wrote:

Hey, do any of you drive in places where street lights have no sensors?

No. Now I get a random question.

Did you read my intro?

And I'll be looking forward to the next part, Zenman.

Edited on by Noire

BL_Donth

Party on people.
Where's Tails, MetalMario, irken, and lz?

My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 5343-7674-1789 | Nintendo Network ID: Donth8

StarBoy91

@don - Probably in bed (maybe).

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.