Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 5,201 to 5,220 of 6,522

SMEXIZELDAMAN

Phoenix count on me to blast your fanfic to oblivion!

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

Noire

Well, since SUPERZELDAMAN asked so nicely, I'll post my fanfic's intro. Be warned, fanfic contains graphic Valeshipping. Mudshippers and/or Flameshippers are advised to look away.

Since this is a fanfic, I get to do this little thing called a disclaimer, just for fun. Remember, kids, I DO NOT own Camelot or their wonderful GBA (and soon to be DS) RPG series Golden Sun. If I did, we would have a ton more games in the series.

Dedicated to Jenna:

Jenna sank to her knees in horror, her body and mind numb. In one black moment, the boulder had robbed her of everyone she held dear: her parents and her brother. For that one moment, life no longer held any meaning to the young girl. She darkly wished the boulder had taken her too. In a low, cracked voice, she said, “Mom, Dad…Felix…Don’t leave me…alone…”

At that moment, she felt a hand gently place itself upon her shoulder. She looked up, into the deep blue eyes of a young boy, and muttered sadly, “Isaac…they’re gone…all of them…gone…”

“I…I know, Jenna…” the boy said, tears welling up in his eyes. He took his free arm and pulled Jenna close, whispering into her ear, “I’m sorry, Jenna…I…I failed you…”

She broke down completely then, desperately clinging to the blond child, hoping to find some solace in the warm embrace. As the tears and the rain fell around her, Jenna felt something deep inside that she didn’t expect. She felt…safe, somehow. That no matter what happened from now on, as long as she was near Isaac, it’d turn out all right in the end. From that moment on, she decided that she would never be parted from the boy. She would never be alone again.

Isaac felt something stirring inside him too. He’d never really thought of Jenna as anything more than a friend, but as he sat there with her in his arms, he knew that he had to protect this girl who had become orphaned overnight. He made a promise to himself, a promise to become stronger, strong enough to drive the darkness away from the young girl’s heart. He wanted to see her smile once more, because he felt he’d never be happy again as long as she was sad.

It was at that moment, when despair threatened to engulf them both, that two hearts became one.

Several years passed…

And now the bashing may commence. The things I'm really worried about are: do you understand what's going on here? and more importantly, does it have enough emotion? Those are my two biggest concerns atm.

Oh, and please do enjoy.

Edited on by Noire

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

SMEXIZELDAMAN

I loved it! i nearly cried! So cute!!

God loves you

ASDFGHJKL

Ill read after homework, but paragraph dents are your friends!

Four spaces before paragraph makes reading more manageable!

ASDFGHJKL

Noire

Zenman wrote:

@ PheonixSage
it's good! btw is Jenna an orphan in Golden Sun?

The opening sequence of the game is similar to what I described. Jenna's parents and brother are taken by a boulder, as is Isaac's father.

Zenman wrote:

and on another, more narccesistic note...
Link!
i posted this a little late, it's my own semi fanfic and i also would appreciate critique... StarBoy91 did and liked it... but i would also like some other opinions...

I'll be sure to take a look soon, Zenman. I might skip out for dinner first, though, if that's okay. It had better be, nobody comes between Phoenix and his dinner.

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Noire

GabeGreens wrote:

Ill read after homework, but paragraph dents are your friends!

Four spaces before paragraph makes reading more manageable!

The indents dissapeared when I posted it, Gabe.

Zenman

PhoenixSage wrote:

Zenman wrote:

@ PheonixSage
it's good! btw is Jenna an orphan in Golden Sun?

The opening sequence of the game is similar to what I described. Jenna's parents and brother are taken by a boulder, as is Isaac's father.

Zenman wrote:

and on another, more narccesistic note...
Link!
i posted this a little late, it's my own semi fanfic and i also would appreciate critique... StarBoy91 did and liked it... but i would also like some other opinions...

I'll be sure to take a look soon, Zenman. I might skip out for dinner first, though, if that's okay. It had better be, nobody comes between Phoenix and his dinner.

'kay, no problem and thanks for the info

SMEXIZELDAMAN

Phoenix did you write the next part yet? i want to read it! have Jenna and him make out soon

God loves you

Knux

MetalMario wrote:

These topics are getting weirder...

...and more random.

Knux

MetalMario

I like the random. The weird? Not so much. Well, not as much.

MetalMario

Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64

cheetahman91

I'm surprised this topics lasted as long as it has.

Jesus is the only way.
It's OK to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.
Letterboxd
Youtube Channel

Switch Friend Code: SW-2350-3570-9923 | Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.