Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 2,961 to 2,980 of 6,522

StarBoy91

StarBoy91 wrote:

My God, I've forgotten all about that song from Wario Ware Smooth Moves, and the game itself. Thank you, Zenman and GabeGreens.
Here's some happy-go lucky music that's very atmospheric for me; it actually feels like I'm up at the heavens when listening to this song (well, I am in the clouds, so it makes sense).
Anyway, without further ado: Mr. Nutz - Clouds - Best damn cloud song ever made, imo.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rk9vlvCyiO0

It's music like this that makes me feel happy. I'm sure it makes you feel it, too.
[Sigh] Raphael Gesqua truly was gifted. Where is he now?

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

Noire

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

ASDFGHJKL

What is up with ur wii message Pingas?

ASDFGHJKL

Tails

i'm bored x.x;!

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

StarBoy91

You know, when playing Mr. Nutz, I could probably pause the game and listen to the wonderful music all day and never bored of it. Hmmm, maybe it should try it next time. (Hint hint, Wink wink, Nudge nudge)

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

ASDFGHJKL

Well lets try not to be so crude outside of Nintendolife, ok? Anyone could have heard that.

ASDFGHJKL

StarBoy91

I'm not gonna ask, because I'm not one to eavesdrop in on conversations that I shouldn't be a part of.
[Addressing message above me]

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

ASDFGHJKL

he just sent, a rather crude "joke" that Im not even sure is hi actual voice

ASDFGHJKL

StarBoy91
Another song that makes me feel happy. Mega Man X was the first ever Mega Man (X) titles I've ever beaten, and this song was very rewarding. It makes feel both sad and happy when listening to this; poor Zero [let's pretend Mega Man X2-X6 don't exist yet]
My favorite Mega Man game of all time, that I'm planning to beat a second time.

To each their own

ASDFGHJKL

Im no that into Megaman...

ASDFGHJKL

StarBoy91

That's okay, to each his own. I'm not that into Mortal Kombat.

To each their own

ASDFGHJKL

I actually hate Mortal Kombat

ASDFGHJKL

StarBoy91

Oh, so we're both on the same page? Is it just me, or are people only playing Mortal Kombat games just to see the gore and violence? Shallow gamers! Tsk, tsk, tsk....

To each their own

ASDFGHJKL

Well, they are entirely different, Megaman is more of a platformer as it doesnt really have exploration

ASDFGHJKL

StarBoy91

Metroid and Mega Man are both great game series, and totally worth checking out. Though I admit I like Super Metroid more than Mega Man X (more experience with the former, you know).

To each their own

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.