Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 2,941 to 2,960 of 6,522

ASDFGHJKL

You earn a nickname once you post here a lot. Then we will find one that suits you!

ASDFGHJKL

ASDFGHJKL

That is not sad Starboy, this is:
[youtube:Lmtez97NtGQ]
You gotta admit, it is pretty sad

ASDFGHJKL

StarBoy91

GabeGreens wrote:

That is not sad Starboy, this is:
[youtube:Lmtez97NtGQ]
You gotta admit, it is pretty sad

I'm sad, all right, and not because of the music right now.

To each their own

StarBoy91

'cause I've started a competition, and usually competitions end up like splat (well, to me that is). How could I have started such a competition?

To each their own

ASDFGHJKL

no you didnt, you started (spongebob rainbow) A conversation!

ASDFGHJKL

StarBoy91

Yeah, I guess I have. I was just worrying too much (as usual). But, be honest, did you get a little touched upon listening to Extinction?
I can relate because I believe the world ends in 2012.

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

ASDFGHJKL

The world DOESNT end in 2012! It restarts, according to the aztec calender, in the first place. We are just gonna might end up seeing different weather patterns and some other out of our hands problems. What, do you think the Sun is going to turn into a black hole and suction us?

ASDFGHJKL

StarBoy91

As I said before, I worry too much.

To each their own

ASDFGHJKL

Yeah I noticed that... No offense though...

ASDFGHJKL

Tails

Gabe i don't wanna hear about that stuff man please change the subject irl that really scares me....

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

StarBoy91

GabeGreens wrote:

Yeah I noticed that... No offense though...

None taken.

To each their own

Noire

GabeGreens wrote:

You earn a nickname once you post here a lot. Then we will find one that suits you!

Wait-wait-wait. What's my nickname, again? And it'd better be cool, Luiginator, or else I'll make a silly Gendo-posed Luigi and/or Ahnold.

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

SMEXIZELDAMAN

Your nickname is "Fruit Cake" pretty cool right?
The world willent end in 2012 because every ends a beggining and every begginings an end and the more waffles you eat the more immune you are to the world ending in 2012. If anything it would end in 2013 because 13=BAD.

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

StarBoy91

My God, I've forgotten all about that song from Wario Ware Smooth Moves, and the game itself. Thank you, Zenman and GabeGreens.
Here's some happy-go lucky music that's very atmospheric for me; it actually feels like I'm up at the heavens when listening to this song (well, I am in the clouds, so it makes sense).
Anyway, without further ado: Mr. Nutz - Clouds - Best damn cloud song ever made, imo.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rk9vlvCyiO0

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

Zenman

StarBoy91 wrote:

My God, I've forgotten all about that song from Wario Ware Smooth Moves, and the game itself. Thank you, Zenman and GabeGreens.
Here's some happy-go lucky music that's very atmospheric for me; it actually feels like I'm up at the heavens when listening to this song (well, I am in the clouds, so it makes sense).
Anyway, without further ado: Mr. Nutz - Clouds - Best damn cloud song ever made, imo.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rk9vlvCyiO0

no problem
also, the youtube movie on the site has a download link, if you want it

Edited on by Zenman

BL_Donth

If the Mayans think that the world is gonna end in 2012 because their calendar stops there, why can't they just make another one so life keeps on going and that most of us won't die a virgin.

My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 5343-7674-1789 | Nintendo Network ID: Donth8

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.