Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 2,841 to 2,860 of 6,522

ASDFGHJKL

Because there is so much talk about how people support overpriced useless apps that Nintendo because they are brainless casual zombies and blablablabla. And now I want one of those app...

ASDFGHJKL

BL_Donth

I see...
No one is forcing you to buy it but no one is stopping you from buying it soo the choice is up to you.

My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 5343-7674-1789 | Nintendo Network ID: Donth8

ASDFGHJKL

Ill get it if I get a Pepsi cap

ASDFGHJKL

Noire

This is what happens when you put Phoenix in a room with nothing to do, too much time to do it, and a new favorite meme:

Untitled

Thought I'd share with the class. I'm thinking about making it my wallpaper, actually.

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Tails

NO STAY TRUE AND PROUD #1 MIGHTY JENNA FAN!

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

Noire

But it makes Kratos even cooler than he already is! It's amazing!

From now on, whenever I post on this site, I'll be making that pose when I press post reply.

I just did. I feel awesome now.

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Tails

donth8theplaya69 wrote:

Ding Fries are done, Ding Fries are done. lol

i work a burger king making flame broiled whoppers i wear paper hats would you like an apple pie with that would you like an apple pie with that ding fries are done ding fries are done ding fries are done DING FRIES ARE DONE!

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

Tails

PhoenixSage wrote:

But it makes Kratos even cooler than he already is! It's amazing!

From now on, whenever I post on this site, I'll be making that pose when I press post reply.

I just did. I feel awesome now.

your already awesome and the most popular person on the site you should get a reward makes you a Jenna Plushie from hand as a special thanks for being my buddy and putting up with me also hugs you then breaks it ITS ALL OVER NO FLIPPING OUT K?

ASDFGHJKL

Im sending you your avatar Tails....

ASDFGHJKL

Noire

@donth8theplaya: lol, that's exactly how I used to look when posting, but now that I've found the Gendo pose, nothing is ever stopping me from doing it. It's awesome!

@Tails: Just so you don't think I left Jenna out:

Untitled

How's that for an avatar? Also, I'm not nearly the most popular person on this site, far from it. And you made a Jenna plushie from your own hand?

I feel so random now...It feels...good...

Noire

@lockd: Subscript: ~ Insert text here ~ without the spaces.
Superscript: ^ Insert text here ^ without the spaces.

Noire

@lockd: Got it.

@everyone else: Really? Nobody wants to comment on my pictures? Are they not awesome, or something? Huh, I thought at least one person might get a kick out of the Jenna one...

StarBoy91

PhoenixSage wrote:

@lockd: Got it.

@everyone else: Really? Nobody wants to comment on my pictures? Are they not awesome, or something? Huh, I thought at least one person might get a kick out of the Jenna one...

I think your pic is nice.

To each their own

ASDFGHJKL

I thought the Jenna one was pretty funny lol

ASDFGHJKL

Tails

PhoenixSage wrote:

@donth8theplaya: lol, that's exactly how I used to look when posting, but now that I've found the Gendo pose, nothing is ever stopping me from doing it. It's awesome!

@Tails: Just so you don't think I left Jenna out:

Untitled

How's that for an avatar? Also, I'm not nearly the most popular person on this site, far from it. And you made a Jenna plushie from your own hand?

I feel so random now...It feels...good...

you've given me a nightmare to see in my dreams tonight my poor Jenna! x.x;! you MONSTER! anyway guys who wants to come to tinychat and join me for some conversation i'll make a link and tell yall it will be under Nintendolife.com so when you look it up type in http://tinychat.com/nintendolife.com

ASDFGHJKL

The email is working wierd so I posted the pic for you instead Tails

ASDFGHJKL

StarBoy91

I also think that Tails86 avatar GG just brought up looks good as well. Is that the matrix behind him/her?

To each their own

BL_Donth

@phoenix sorry I was doing homework. I like it...it's so mysterious. Gives Jenna that "why so serious" vibe.

My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 5343-7674-1789 | Nintendo Network ID: Donth8

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.