Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 2,861 to 2,880 of 6,522

Noire

Well, that makes me feel alot better, thanks guys. I realize now this probably is the worst forum to post my weird love for all things meme. For some reason I just love it. Gendo pose Kratos FTW!

@Tails: Whaa? She looks twenty times awesomer. Gendo pose Jenna FTW!

Edited on by Noire

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

malpon

looks like jenna's been studying hehe.

This lesbian bar doesent have a fire exit!

Noire

@malnin: It does look like that. To me, it's also got "chessmaster" written all over it.

Untitled

Jenna: Your move.

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Tails

GabeGreens wrote:

Here is your AVATAR TAILS
Untitled

awesome Gabe thank you soo much gives you a lifetime supply of Tails Milk

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

ASDFGHJKL

Here is some of my artwork (terrible pic)
Untitled
Im thinking of using the art style for a game

ASDFGHJKL

ASDFGHJKL

So anyone like the proposed art style for my next game?

ASDFGHJKL

Noire

@Zenman: lol, Falcon Smile is hilarious. I love it.

@Gabe: It's a tad bit hard to see what's going on in that picture, tbh. What's it supposed to be?

@Tails: I was going to make you an awesome Gendo-pose Tails, but his eyes are too big. The glasses don't work right. Purely for the lulz, of course.

ASDFGHJKL

Its better in real life, its a sun shining on hills

ASDFGHJKL

Tails

PhoenixSage wrote:

@Zenman: lol, Falcon Smile is hilarious. I love it.

@Gabe: It's a tad bit hard to see what's going on in that picture, tbh. What's it supposed to be?

@Tails: I was going to make you an awesome Gendo-pose Tails, but his eyes are too big. The glasses don't work right. Purely for the lulz, of course.

well currently i got a problem since i'm on my wii i can't upload the image to change it x.x;! darn Wii i can't do anything anymore I NEED A COMP ;.;

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

Noire

@Zenman: No problem. It really is hilarious; I'm going to incorporate the FALCON SMILE!!!!!1!!1111! into my official Captain Falcon lore from now on.

@GabeGreens: Sorry, man, I just can't really see what's going on.

@Tails: Sorry about that.

ASDFGHJKL

Let me post a newer better drawing

ASDFGHJKL

irken004

I'll post some artwork (and papercrafts) tomorrow, just got back from seeing 9

bro2dragons

well... this thread has been around since long befor ei even joined the site. i realize this is totally random, just wanted to say bravo gabegreens. seems quite the successful "topic".

“I am a brother to dragons and a companion to owls." Job:30:29

Nintendo Network ID: bro2dragons

ASDFGHJKL

INTERSTING pics everyone! (dreadful pun obviously intended)

ASDFGHJKL

ASDFGHJKL

Actually, today I just surpassed 3 word story in post number making thi the most popular thread in Nintendolife history. No competion intended, purely factual information.

ASDFGHJKL

ASDFGHJKL

Anyone here? Im hearing Fran Dreschner laugh. It never ceases to annoy me lol

ASDFGHJKL

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.