Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 2,561 to 2,580 of 6,522

LzWinky

longtimegamer wrote:

I played a little it a long while back. Recently(a few or so weeks ago) I got the sequal to it for $5 at kmart. Haven't played it yet though (still got to find our memory cards).

The first one was better. The second one really didn't appeal to me that much

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Noire

@lz: Yeah, maybe I should weekend trip to Mississippi some time. That'd be fun.

Also, I'm just wary of buying off the internet for some reason. Paranoia's a ^#%# sometimes...

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

LzWinky

Well, you can trust Amazon.com to keep your stuff safe. I use them all the time and rarely had any trouble with them.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Tails

Hey Everyone just wanted yall to know i posted something wpretty big in my Wii-kly Review Topic yall might like it ^^ and also PS sorry bout eariler with the hugging thing i was filled up with caffiene me and caffiene equals hperness equals nonesense

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

Knux

Tails86, where were you earlier? I need to go to bed. But when you have a certain part of the day when you are not busy, I have a HUGE surprise to show you on Wii Speak tomorrow.

Edited on by Knux

Knux

Tails

SuperSonic1990 wrote:

Tails86, where were you earlier? I need to go to bed. But when you have a certain part of the day when you are not busy, I have a HUGE surprise to show you on Wii Speak tomorrow.

when did you come on? i was at work till about 11:30 i got home so yeah but did you see your wish is coming true a "Bad Review"

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

Knux

Tails86 wrote:

SuperSonic1990 wrote:

when did you come on? i was at work till about 11:30 i got home so yeah but did you see your wish is coming true a "Bad Review"

I was on Wii Speak at 8:00 PM last night, and I was playing a game until 2:00 A.M. in the morning, but my internet was cut off after midnight. So you are doing a bad review? It should be intresting to read.
Let me know when you are on Wii Speak, I have something VERY IMPORTANT to show you.

Edited on by Knux

Knux

Tails

I'm on Now

LzWinky

HELLO!!! I'm back.....

Noire

Hey lz, about that quote you have in the Quote of the Day thread. It so perfectly captures you in one sentence; I think you should put it in your signature.

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

LzWinky

Quote? Let me see....

Noire

It was like:

lz2009 wrote:

@Everyone: I forgot what I was going to say, but I'm sure it involved making fun of something!

Edited on by Noire

LzWinky

PhoenixSage wrote:

It was like:

lz2009 wrote:

@Everyone: I forgot what I was going to say, but I'm sure it involved making fun of something!

Aha! Yep, now I remember that!

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

PhoenixSage wrote:

It was like:

lz2009 wrote:

Aha! Yep, now I remember that!

I wanted to post in that thread just to say that quote was full of truth and win, but I didn't want to get off-topic. Really, it's the essence of lz in 20 words or less. I love it!

Edited on by Noire

LzWinky

But I wanna use the smart*** comment that I have in my sig now!

Edited on by LzWinky

SMEXIZELDAMAN

Phoenisage. do you like cheescake by any chance?

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

Noire

@lz: That's also very like you. Or is it?

Maybe I should put it in my signature; I just find it absolutely hilarious!

Super Edit Bros. @SUPERZELDAMAN: (In most annyoing 60's sitcom voice) Do I ever!

Edited on by Noire

LzWinky

Ptth, cheesecake is for chumps! And people who devour EVERYTHING!!!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.