Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 2,541 to 2,560 of 6,522

LzWinky

Talk about Saturos' cool battle theme which is playing on my computer now! Or GS music in general!!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Noire

@lz: That's my favorite GS theme eva and in my Top Five Video Game musics eva. SO EPIC

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

LzWinky

And then there's Ivan's theme, good ol' Ivan. The only GS main character with an outside-of-battle theme!

And then there's Aqua Rock!! Wonderful!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Noire

I have a few I'd like to share: Garoh's Theme, Jupiter Lighthouse, Felix's Battle Theme, Jenna's Battle Theme, Karst and Agatio Battle Theme, Doom Dragon Battle Theme, Venus Lighthouse, Colosso Battle Theme, Forest's Requiem, Theme of the First Book, Page One, the aforementioned Saturos Battle, and the Elemental Stars are my absolute faves.

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

LzWinky

HEY!! Mine are Garoh, Dahlia, Lemuria, Ankhol Ruins, Tundaria Tower, Jupiter and Mercury Lighthouses , Elemental Stars, Sol Sanctum, Forest's Requiem, Apojii Islands, All 4 Rocks, Taopo Swamp, A Little Friendship (Ivan's Theme), On that night 3 years ago, and pretty much all the battles!

Noire

I has more, but I don't feel like sharing them right now. I'm really lazy right now; I haven't felt good all day. Luckily I only have one class tommorrow, and it's not til one.

LzWinky

I have classes in the morning and band practice in the afternoon.

All I know is Motoi Sakuraba better be the game's composer OR ELSE!!!!

Noire

I agree; Sakuraba or I'll be very sad and will cry.

LzWinky

Oh great, now the Golden Sun fans are dominating the interesting thread!!!

Noire

It was bound to happen sometime. We could talk about another great Sakuraba-composed RPG: Tales of Symphonia. I love that game so much. Kratos is like pure, unfiltered awesomesauce with Cam freakin' Clarke as his voice actor.

LzWinky

PhoenixSage wrote:

It was bound to happen sometime. We could talk about another great Sakuraba-composed RPG: Tales of Symphonia. I love that game so much. Kratos is like pure, unfiltered awesomesauce with Cam freakin' Clarke as his voice actor.

Strangely, I didn't see Sakuraba in ToS songs' descriptions. I know he did Phantasia and Eternia (Destiny II in America). OOH! Even BETTER!! Baten Kaitos!!

Noire

No, I'm sure Sakuraba did Tales of Symphonia. I'm 100% sure he did. I know this because every battle theme was epic in the traditional Sakuraba way. And I'm sure that his name is in the credits somewhere.

I've never played Baten Kaitos, tbh. I was too enthralled (still am) by ToS. It's in my top ten greatest games ever. I love the battle system, love the characters, and the story was cliche but still enjoyable.

JTC-Pingas

Gabe you really need to join SuperSonic, Tails86, and I on our Wii Speak clan.

JTC-Pingas

LzWinky

WHAT????? You never played Baten Kaitos?!!! You NEED TO!! The music and art in the game are unbeatable!!!! The story is kinda shaky with one of the biggest plot twists I've ever seen in ANY video game. The look and feel of the game did more than make up for it, though. It was one that actually made me cry. Made ME cry!!

LzWinky

JTCPingas09 wrote:

Gabe you really need to join SuperSonic, Tails86, and I on our Wii Speak clan.

I think Gabe went to sleep some time ago.

Noire

@lz: No, I really haven't, but I want to. It's on my wishlist; I just haven't ever seen a copy of it to purchase. There's a few RPG's I really want to try, but haven't had the chance to. It makes me sad.

LzWinky

PhoenixSage wrote:

@lz: No, I really haven't, but I want to. It's on my wishlist; I just haven't ever seen a copy of it to purchase. There's a few RPG's I really want to try, but haven't had the chance to. It makes me sad.

Gamestop should have it for cheap. I would recommend buying it online, though. Me? I had a copy until I sold it. Then I "borrowed" my friend's copy, who was just gonna sell it anyway. Life is good and I feel better now

Noire

Not the Gamestops I live close enough to get to. And I don't buy on the internet. Options are limited because of those facts, unfortunately.

longtimegamer

I played a little it a long while back. Recently(a few or so weeks ago) I got the sequal to it for $5 at kmart. Haven't played it yet though (still got to find our memory cards).

3ds fc: 1247-0003-1095
MK Fc: 2793- 3370-8506
Wii Fc: 7382-7314-0404-2194
Fiance Wendy's MK FC:(Same system) 4854-9224-0913
Uno FC: 1849-3080-8612
Overturn FC: 3266-3672-0977
Animal Crossing CF FC: 3094-5964-6068 Name: LTGamer, town: Wiitopia.

"NO SOU...

LzWinky

Wow! That's unfortunate. If only you had come down here, I would have been able to help you. What do you mean you don't buy on the internet? Are you able to?

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.