Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 2,581 to 2,600 of 6,522

SMEXIZELDAMAN

Shoves a giant cheescake on phoenixsage's face Enjoy
Edit: rewinds that and takes a slice of cheesecake before giving it to pheonix

Edited on by SMEXIZELDAMAN

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

Noire

SUPERZELDAMAN wrote:

Shoves a giant cheescake on phoenixsage's face Enjoy
Edit: rewinds that and takes a slice of cheesecake before giving it to pheonix

Great, an almost-entire cheesecake to the face. How very ironic. Or something intelligent-sounding...

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

SMEXIZELDAMAN

A massive army of dogs are now licking it off phenoixsage's face
Edit: must i always misspell you name?!

Edited on by SMEXIZELDAMAN

God loves you

Noire

@SUPERZELDAMAN: You do a darn sight better than most people. One of the first things I noticed when talking to you was that you spelled my name right.

And that you said you look like Cynthia from Pokemon DPPt.

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

LzWinky

@Xineohp: I always spelled your name right!!

Edited on by LzWinky

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Noire

@lz: You're being jealous again! I know you spell my name right.

SUPERZELDAMAN wrote:

@poexnihages i said what to you? wahst pokemon DPPt?

You didn't say it directly to me, but way back a few months, we had a thread where you were supposed to describe a user based on their avatar. You posted right after donth8theplaya back when he had a Cynthia avatar, and you said it looked just like you. Why I remember that, I have no idea. I'm weird like that.

DPPT is Diamond/Pearl/Platinum abbreviated.

LzWinky

!!sdrawkcab gnihtyreve lleps ot ekil I dna zl si eman yM

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

SMEXIZELDAMAN

I said who looked just like me?

God loves you

Noire

Now I'm starting to hope I didn't just make the whole thing up in my mind (which I'm prone to doing), but I remember you saying you looked just like Cynthia, Champion of the Sinnoh-region Pokemon League. I'll go see if I can't find that topic.

SMEXIZELDAMAN

no dont see if you CAN'T find the topic see if you CAN! can i see a picture of this so called "Cynthia"? because to look like me she'd have to be pretty hot

God loves you

LzWinky

I have no idea what's going on..........but I must say something witty.....

Noire

@SUPERZELDAMAN: Why yes, indeed. She got my vote on the Hottest Female Nintendo Character thread from a while back...

Untitled

Stock art, of course, so it's not nearly as sexy as it could be, but she's still hot.

SMEXIZELDAMAN

Omg she does look like me minus the long hair and female parts! and if her hair was brown

God loves you

LzWinky

At least she doesn't look like the Japanese anime version!

SMEXIZELDAMAN

whats that one?

God loves you

Noire

@SUPERZELDAMAN: Hah, I found it! It doesn't work because donth8theplaya changed his avatar to Black Mage, but it's still there, posts 16, 17, and 18.

LzWinky

SUPERZELDAMAN wrote:

whats that one?

Just imagine a Japanese version of her. If you don't know what I'm talking about, then........yeah....

SMEXIZELDAMAN

Aha! so you weren't making up stuff . Wow and i really do slightly look like here minus the stuff i tolds you. My hair even has annoying swirly things at the end .

God loves you

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.