Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 1,661 to 1,680 of 6,522

Tails

Hugs LZ is always mean to me holds out his copy of Star Soldier for n64 i got it today ^^!

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

ASDFGHJKL

Tails86 wrote:

Hugs LZ is always mean to me holds out his copy of Star Soldier for n64 i got it today ^^!

How special of you! You get games ALL of the time! So how is it?

ASDFGHJKL

Tails

Its like a Bullet Hell right now i'm on Master trying to beat atleast 4 levels even corbie if he had given this game a try would maybe atleast say wow this is pretty okay he thinks the star soldier series is weak though

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

LzWinky

Twilight+Crow wrote:

@lz
Is the great Mithos is a title, like "lord" or something.
Now, see what you've done, you made a cute little fox chosen one cried. You're evil!

I can't help it. Little fox people are weird.

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

JayArr

If I ever hit a ninja with my car I think I would be pretty proud of it.

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

LzWinky

JayArr wrote:

If I ever hit a ninja with my car I think I would be pretty proud of it.

I have a friend whose car was kicked by a ninja (well, kinda). The car needed a $1600 repair from a KICK!!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

ASDFGHJKL

Oh no. Im now being possessed by the tails doll. Now I have no choice but to use my nonexisting powers to haunt lz. BOO!

ASDFGHJKL

Noire

The funniest thing is, guys, I was just listening to the soundtrack for Sonic R!

Umm...

Can you feel the sunshine? Heh...

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

ASDFGHJKL

GabeGreens wrote:

Oh no. Im now being possessed by the tails doll. Now I have no choice but to use my nonexisting powers to haunt lz. BOO!

OMG!!!!!!! I dont remember posting thaat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ASDFGHJKL

Noire

Oh Luiginator you so silly.

Anybody doing anything interesting this weekend that they would like to share on the interesting facts and conversations thread? I'm not doing anything (except possibly picking up Muramasa up at the GameStop if they have it).

@irken: I've had enough hugs for probably the next fourteen years, so I'll pass, thanks a bunch.

Edited on by Noire

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

ASDFGHJKL

ILL TAKE 8478785795787594579457*87847029^939473870297%^70978702 HUGS PLEASE!!!!!
Not sure about this weekend though.

ASDFGHJKL

Noire

irken004 wrote:

@PhoenixSage I'll wait 14 years then

All right, in fourteen years I'll take you up on that offer!

Wow, in fourteen years I'll be 34...

Creepy. :shivers:

irken004

PhoenixSage wrote:

irken004 wrote:

@PhoenixSage I'll wait 14 years then

All right, in fourteen years I'll take you up on that offer!

Wow, in fourteen years I'll be 34...

Creepy. :shivers:

lol I'll be 31

and don't be creeped out, it's just a hug

Plus it can be a celebratory hug if you all survive 2012

Noire

irken004 wrote:

and don't be creeped out, it's just a hug

Plus it can be a celebratory hug if you all survive 2012

Not creeped out by the hug so much (though give me too many and I start to feel smothered, and I don't like feeling smothered, I am half-fiery bird of prey), but by being 34. O.O

Also, yes, I hope we all survive past 2012.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.