Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 1,641 to 1,660 of 6,526

Twilight_Crow

@lz
What do you thing this is Forums & Dragons!
Alright then I counter attack by using the sheer force of my forceful power of powerful powers lv.2!!!

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

Knux

Tails86 wrote:

SuperSonic1990 wrote:

@Tails86-Your magical powers serve you well. After all, no ordinary person can use the Wii Remote on the Internet Channel without magical powers.

Sonic you only can run wearing those shoes if there gone well lets just say your Screwed laughs maniacally staring at them

My sneakers will never come off. Because, if someone ever takes my sneakers off, an unspeakable horror awaits...

Edited on by Knux

Knux

Tails

your not allowed to have the world only Mr. Stewie Gilligan Griffin has the right and you have to go through him first that will be a match of the century Ladies and Gentleman in this corner with the golden locks he is large he's in charge and wants to take over the world he is IZ! And in this corner a boy that needs no introduction a champion of champions the best of the best the creim de la crem the top of the line and he's not even potty trained he is STEWIE GILLIGAN!!!!!!!! GRIFFIN!

Edited on by Tails

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

Half Elves? Ptth, as if, I'm starting the age of Elves that can use the wind to destroy the world!!!

You..traitor! Lord Yggdrasill has instigated the Age of Half-Elves himself! You dare defy the great Mithos Yggdrasill? You must die!

starts spamming Lightning Blade-Super Lighining Blade combo

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

LzWinky

PhoenixSage wrote:

lz2009 wrote:

Half Elves? Ptth, as if, I'm starting the age of Elves that can use the wind to destroy the world!!!

You..traitor! Lord Yggdrasill has instigated the Age of Half-Elves himself! You dare defy the great Mithos Yggdrasill? You must die!

starts spamming Lightning Blade-Super Lighining Blade combo

As if, half-elves are weaklings, the whole bunch of them! HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Twilight_Crow

We'll have to call it a tie between the half-Elves of the great Mithos Yggdrasill, the Elves that can use the wind to destroy the world, and Mr. Stewie Gilligan Griffin , so the world ain't dominated yet, and I'm going to play GS , tata.

Edited on by Twilight_Crow

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

Noire

Yup, it's about time for me to go to bed, I have two classes tommorrow. I like only having two!

That reminds me, I was supposed to do a Biology quiz by about 70 minutes ago. Whoops, failed that one. I'm not off to a good start on this class...

Edited on by Noire

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Tails

okay sleep well Phoenix and take care :3 don't work too hard

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

SMEXIZELDAMAN

Cheese burgers in paradise lalalaaaa. lol go jimmy buffet! (idk how he spelt)

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

ASDFGHJKL

??????????????/////???????????????????

ASDFGHJKL

Noire

Zenman wrote:

to quote the great captain falcon:

Captain Falcon wrote:

YES!

My goodness! He quoted Captain Falcon, and he's still standing?

SHOW ME YA MOVES!

So I just finished up Prime again (for like the 20th time), and every time I love it. Sad thing was, I did pathetically awful at collecting upgrades. A measly 67%, bleh. Samus didn't even take her helmet off.

Ah well, off to Aether next, unless anyone wants to converse intelligently. That might keep me around.

ASDFGHJKL

I havent played in a while. But I started to continue on Simplicity (the game Im making, if you want to play, ask me.)! Which makes me happy!

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

Twilight+Crow wrote:

We'll have to call it a tie between the half-Elves of the great Mithos Yggdrasill, the Elves that can use the wind to destroy the world, and Mr. Stewie Gilligan Griffin , so the world ain't dominated yet, and I'm going to play GS , tata.

What do you mean "tie"? What do you mean "the GREAT Mithos"? Why you so confused?

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Tails

I GET MURAMASA TOMORROW ^^! :Grabs a hold of the nearest person grabbing there hands and jumps up and down crazy like then hugs i get it before everyone else thank you gamestop ^^

LzWinky

Tails86 wrote:

I GET MURAMASA TOMORROW ^^! :Grabs a hold of the nearest person grabbing there hands and jumps up and down crazy like then hugs i get it before everyone else thank you gamestop ^^

Good thing I'm not the nearest!!

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

What do you mean "tie"? What do you mean "the GREAT Mithos"? Why you so confused?

The tie I don't understand (half-elves would have owned you all), but the GREAT Mithos part I understand. He's the GREAT Mithos, after all.

Long live Lord Yggdrasill! Glory to the coming Age of Half-Elves!

Tails

LZ your so mean... locks himself in a room and sits in the dark crying

Twilight_Crow

@lz
Is the great Mithos is a title, like "lord" or something.
Now, see what you've done, you made a cute little fox chosen one cried. You're evil!

Edited on by Twilight_Crow

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.