Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 1,141 to 1,160 of 6,522

LzWinky

PhoenixSage wrote:

@lz: That wouldn't be Lord Crump and his Magnus von Grapple, could it?

Buh-huh-huh? What? Grr.....

Hehehehee! With my powers to possess anyone, I shall control time and become a queen!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Noire

@lz:

Untitled

@Tails: Oh, anime. Yeah, I'll have a hard time with that one.

Edited on by Noire

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Tails

PhoenixSage wrote:

@lz:

Untitled

@Tails: Oh, anime. Yeah, I'll have a hard time with that one.

okay her name is Yomiko Readman she has a super power to control Paper and change it into whatever she wants all she needs is one piece and she can do anything with it and shes a huge bookworm shes from Read or Die or aka R.O.D You should look it up or see it its an awesome show maybe one day if we ever meet i'll show it to you i have it its awesome

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

LzWinky

@Phoenix: Nope!!!! Hint: controlling time and becoming a queen were two separate events for this villain
Next hint: I play a role in a bigger scheme to resurrect another villain

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Noire

@Tails: Yup, I have not idea who that is, sorry. I don't watch anime, to tell you the truth. Too much time playing video games and being on the internet.

@lz: Ahh, I was so sure of that! Maybe it's this other female villian...

Untitled

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

LzWinky

@Phoenix: took you long enough

I am a queen. I am good-hearted, green and large but I was forced to become a boss by a dastardly villain.

Noire

@lz: Queen Bean from Mario and Luigi: Super Star Saga.

Tails

PhoenixSage wrote:

@Tails: Yup, I have not idea who that is, sorry. I don't watch anime, to tell you the truth. Too much time playing video games and being on the internet.

@lz: Ahh, I was so sure of that! Maybe it's this other female villian...

Untitled

thats okay i still like ya ^^ but maybe sometime you could cehck it out on a day your not busy i'm sure youtube has a clip of it atleast okay heres another one i am not perfect and i'm not bad but i know that if i push myself someone is waiting for me up in the heavens (you'll probably guess this right off the bat)

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

LzWinky

@phoenix: Geez, someone's played too many games for too long!!

Noire

@Tails: I'll have to check it out someday. Also, the clues make me think of Pit from Kid Icarus. Is that right?

Just so you guys know, I'll be heading off to bed soon, so not too many questions more, 'kay?

@lz: Trudat, sir, trudat.

Edited on by Noire

LzWinky

@Tails: Pikachu!!!!

Tails

i am too actually so i'll tty tomorrow okay later Phoenix and whenever you can just email me when you have a little time k? take care i'll talk to you hopefully tomorrow man take care and sleep well you the same IZ and actually no its actually something i came up with for my tails character when he turns to darkness he's not evil and he's not perfect but well he just wants to be liked maybe i should show you the pic next time ^^ a friend of mine long time ago drew it for me

Noire

@Tails: All right, will do. See ya tommorow, and have a good night's rest.

Tails

oh and also something for you ^^ holds out a tails plush to you and IZ But yours is bigger now you got one extra buddy whenever you need to hug me hug him ^^

Noire

@Tails: Aww thanks, man. I'll be sure to give it a special place on my desk.

Tails

your welcome anyway catch ya later tonight ^^! huggles Bye!

ASDFGHJKL

Hello people from faraway. Its always fun to come back here and find the whole thread in a whole new direction! Now if only I knew what was happening...

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

Don't even bother! Phoenix and I were at each other's throats last night having another fanboy war.

BleachFan

Yo, GabeGreens, did you happen to see my question on Halo directed to you?
It kinda got buried...

I'm working on a game that's coming out soon!
Cipher Trailer

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.