Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 1,121 to 1,140 of 6,522

Tails

theres been 3 games i cried at in my entire life #1 was Chrono Trigger when Chrono was dieing #2 was KingdomHearts when Sora stuck Rikus Keyblade into his heart and released Kiaris only to disappear into fragments it may be a disney video game but i cried... and well the last one... was Klonoa when Klonoas Grandpa was killed i felt so bad for him but he pressed on he didn't give up... thats what i do whenever anyone picked on me about anything i'd probably sit there for a minute and weep about it but i'd get right back up and push myself harder and harder to show them i could do stuff alot of people can say whatever they want if i'm weak i atleast know i have friends that care about me for who i am not what i am hugs IZ & Phoenix

Edited on by Tails

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

Noire

@Tails: I won't list all the games that I've cried during, because it so long it would be embarassing for me. It's quite a few, though. I think that's the right attitude to have, as well. hug back

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

LzWinky

PhoenixSage wrote:

@lz: Molgera from The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker?

Wow, you're good! How'd you get it?!! Alrighty! Fine!! How 'bout this one?

I am crazy, i am mad! I imitate bosses and scream like a little girl!!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Noire

@lz: Sounds like Zant from Twilight Princess to me.

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

LzWinky

PhoenixSage wrote:

Grr....... dangit!! How about this one?

Wanna play a game of tag?

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

PhoenixSage wrote:

Grr....... dangit!! How about this one?

Wanna play a game of tag?

Oooh, you may have me on this one. Tag, tag, tag...for some reason the Skull Kid comes to mind.

LzWinky

Gah!!! My riddles...they are being ridiculed!!

This villain is tricky: I can be anyone I want to be! I love rupees but it hurts when they hit me. You are going to have to work for that vase!

Tails

okay how about some guessing for me i am sweet generous i help people out and i am a handy person

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

LzWinky

Tails86 wrote:

okay how about some guessing for me i am sweet generous i help people out and i am a handy person

you're the stereotypical sidekick!

Noire

@lz: Crap, you got me. I have no idea.

LzWinky

PhoenixSage wrote:

Next hint: Mimimimimimimimimimimimimimi!!!

Tails

nope its a game character from a RPG Game think hard :3

Tails

lz2009 wrote:

PhoenixSage wrote:

Next hint: Mimimimimimimimimimimimimimi!!!

damn whats her name x.x;! from super paper mario!

Noire

@lz: Crap, you got me with the mention of Rupees! I was thinking LoZ characters! I didn't even think about Mimi from Super Paper Mario!

@Tails: Does it happen to be Lucca from Chrono Trigger?

LzWinky

I typically stick with Mario and Zelda characters so everyone can guess them...

"You are getting very greedy! You want to play my game because you get to be the bad guy!"

Tails

PhoenixSage wrote:

@lz: Crap, you got me with the mention of Rupees! I was thinking LoZ characters! I didn't even think about Mimi from Super Paper Mario!

@Tails: Does it happen to be Lucca from Chrono Trigger?

very good ^^ okay now lets see how about this one i walk alone at times but i know that i have true friends even though i'm very "clumsy"

Noire

@lz: Booo! That's Wario! Too easy, next plz.

@Tails: It's not Colette from Tales of Symphonia? Jeez, this thread keeps bringing up characters that I've cried for. Jenna, Lucca, and now Colette...

Edited on by Noire

LzWinky

@Phoenix: Too easy? Well, then this one should challenge you!!

Buh-huh-huh!! I am a leading officer despite being a complete failure! I also have a giant robot that you fight two versions of!!

Noire

@lz: That wouldn't be Lord Crump and his Magnus von Grapple, could it?

Tails

PhoenixSage wrote:

@lz: Booo! That's Wario! Too easy, next plz.

@Tails: It's not Colette from Tales of Symphonia? Jeez, this thread keeps bringing up characters that I've cried for. Jenna, Lucca, and now Colette...

nope its nott its not a rpg game character i'm thinking of ^^ try again i'll give you a hint "I have special Powers to control a certain object only" (you might not know this since shes from an "anime")

Edited on by Tails

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.