Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 1,161 to 1,180 of 6,522

LzWinky

@Zenman: I'll never let Phoenix win this one, so it will never end. Tell me, which do you think is better: Pegasus Knight or Bird Laguz?

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

LzWinky

Zenman wrote:

umm, i am not sure, peg. knights have terrible HP and defence but can be impossible to hit and are fast, i prefer bird laguz cause even if they have to revert they are hard to hit as well, have better HP and attack values, not to mention their speed

Hehe, I like the way you think. Give Bird Laguz the Cancel occult (In PoR) and they are almost invincible, even in humanoid forms.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

skywake

something totally random relatively interesting fact. Its 1:20AM and I am listening to random musics for no reason ... this is just one of the perks of being a bum and thanks to the Global Financial Crisis many peoples on the internet can enjoy it with me. Horray!

Some playlists: Top All Time Songs, Top Last Year
"Don't stir the pot" is a nice way of saying "they're too dumb to reason with"

LzWinky

@skywake: Sure, we can enjoy a global (future) disaster with you! That sounds great!

ASDFGHJKL

BleachFan888 wrote:

@GabeGreens: This may seem like an odd question, but were you on Halo today/do you even have Halo ?
While playing on my friends Xbox360, I tried out Halo 3 for the first time, and had a blast with the voice chat! Then someone started playing the "Do You Like Waffles?" song and I sang along to it! Afterwords I said "Haha I love that song!"
"Laughs Yeah, me too!"
So, just wondering...was that YOU?!? O.o
EDIT: By the time you read this, all of the "todays" in the paragraph above should probably be switched to "yesterdays"

No offense, but I HATE Halo, so no.... But I love the song!
[flipnote:57CD548031CB6203:CB6203_090CA140165D6_000]

ASDFGHJKL

BleachFan

@GabeGreens: No offense taken! I hate it too!
I was just playing my friend's Xbox360 and thought it would be fun to make fun of all the children (and antisocial adults) playing it! But yeah, when that song came up I had a far-fetched guess that it might have been you...

I'm working on a game that's coming out soon!
Cipher Trailer

Twilight_Crow

@lz2009
Hi! You and Phoenix were busy last night, right?
So, what other ramblings have you prepared for today?

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

ASDFGHJKL

Okay, I may be osessed, but in MPT after getting the Spider Ball I got to the place with all the totem poles with the artifact in Tallon Overworld, should I continue with the regular game or collect artifacts?

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

Twilight+Crow wrote:

@lz2009

Believe me, we'll come up with something

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

Twilight+Crow wrote:

@lz2009

Believe me, we'll come up with something

Believe him, we'll come up with something. Right now we're deciding if we should have a forum wedding, but the w-word makes lz nervous.

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

ASDFGHJKL

Im facinated by all of your minds, they are just like mine, except Im insane...

ASDFGHJKL

Zenman

GabeGreens wrote:

Okay, I may be osessed, but in MPT after getting the Spider Ball I got to the place with all the totem poles with the artifact in Tallon Overworld, should I continue with the regular game or collect artifacts?

YES! later on the artifacts are important, get them as you proceed, but don't go out of your way to get them just yet

Edited on by Zenman

Twilight_Crow

GabeGreens wrote:

And I love that flipnote, I couid watch it all day...
I WANT A DSi!!! Just to carry your flipnotes , and maybe play a game, now and then .

Edited on by Twilight_Crow

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

ASDFGHJKL

Thanks everyone for the help and the praise!

Edited on by ASDFGHJKL

ASDFGHJKL

Twilight_Crow

Zenman wrote:

GabeGreens wrote:

YES! later on the artifacts are important, get them as you proceed, but don't go out of your way to get them just yet

Oh yeah! the Chozo artifacts, I recall one in Phendrana Drifts... It took me ages to collect it .

Zenman

Twilight+Crow wrote:

Zenman wrote:

GabeGreens wrote:

Oh yeah! the Chozo artifacts, I recall one in Phendrana Drifts... It took me ages to collect it .

that one was soooooo annoying, i had to consoult a walkthrough to get it T_T

Twilight_Crow

@Zenman
I had a map (very tiny map) from a tips magazine that showed where the artifacts were, so I was like: I know it's here...(1 hour) somewere... (2 hours) aaaaaaaagh!

Twilight_Crow

@Zenman
Oh! The one near the big three, Yeah, I must have come and gone through there like 300 times.

Very well hidden, those things. I loved that game .

Edited on by Twilight_Crow

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.