Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 1,021 to 1,040 of 6,522

LzWinky

GabeGreens wrote:

You do know that the title of my thread says interesting facts and converstaions right?

Well Prosody was breathing down our necks saying "where are the interesting facts?"

Fine, now for some interesting conversations.... How about this? What do you think of the DS lineup this fall?

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Machu

Luigi78 wrote:

SuperSonic1990 wrote:

No, I'm not.
Intresting Fact #100000-I never cared for Megan Fox, because she is not that great of an actor. To me, Scarlett Johnson is a decent actor AND she is hot.

Hey if she were with me she wouldn't need to act!

LMAO. BAD MONKEY!

And ergh, Scarlett ftw sorry.

Rawr!

LzWinky

@Machu: Should I be sad about not knowing who Scarlett Johnson is?

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Noire

GabeGreens wrote:

Interesting Fact #A: On my third day of MPT im already at the Space Pirate base in Pendrana Drifts. Pendrana Drifts is one of the mot awesome level in a videogame!

Trudat, Luiginator. Phendrana is my favorite Metroid area period, and probably top five all time in all of videogamedom. The musical track that accompanies it is soooooooooo haunting...

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

LzWinky

So many opinion-facts!! Blargh!!

Fun Fact #1798: G.I. Joe is a real American hero....made in China!!

ASDFGHJKL

DS lineup for 2009 in general is amazing, KH, M&L, Nostalgia, Scribblenauts, Layton, etc...

ASDFGHJKL

ASDFGHJKL

PhoenixSage wrote:

GabeGreens wrote:

Interesting Fact #A: On my third day of MPT im already at the Space Pirate base in Pendrana Drifts. Pendrana Drifts is one of the mot awesome level in a videogame!

Trudat, Luiginator. Phendrana is my favorite Metroid area period, and probably top five all time in all of videogamedom. The musical track that accompanies it is soooooooooo haunting...

What gender are you? just kidding, and yes the music makes the area better by a noticeable degree. Tallon overworld's music is awesome as well. I HATE the drum beat in Chozo ruins though. It annoys me!

ASDFGHJKL

Noire

@GabeGreens: That's already far on it's way to being one of NintendoLife's very own memes.

Tallon's is also indeed awesome. I love going through Tallon and then having a strain of classic Metroid well up and just feeling so empowered by it. Excellent stuff from Retro. I don't mind Chozo. The one theme I don't remember is the Mines section. That's the only place that doesn't have memoriable music.

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

ASDFGHJKL

PhoenixSage wrote:

@GabeGreens: That's already far on it's way to being one of NintendoLife's very own memes.

Tallon's is also indeed awesome. I love going through Tallon and then having a strain of classic Metroid well up and just feeling so empowered by it. Excellent stuff from Retro. I don't mind Chozo. The one theme I don't remember is the Mines section. That's the only place that doesn't have memoriable music.

Is the miine the same as Magmaor Caverns? I kinda liked it but not too memorable. But it i a fun little world, jut little

ASDFGHJKL

Noire

@GabeGreens: Nope, there's the Phazon Mines section of the game, which is near the end. The Magmoor Caverns theme is memorable, because it's a remix of one of the Norfair themes from Super Metroid. Super Metroid's another game with spectacular and atmospheric music.

SMEXIZELDAMAN

theres an annoying kid at the library where we play wii games and all he says when we play brawl is go to planet norfair! in a nasaly voice. hes annoying

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

Noire

@SUPERZELDAMAN: I'm not a fan of people who never switch it up when playing Brawl. Same characters, same stages, it's boooooooooring. At least he isn't forcing Final Destination. Is there a more uninteresting stage in the game?

ASDFGHJKL

Oh, Phazon Mines? Looking forward to it. I just got the thermal vision which Im not a big fan of.

ASDFGHJKL

Noire

@GabeGreens: I don't particularly like the Thermal Visor either. It's just disorienting, especially when everything is the same color. The Phazon Mines are scary as heck, sometimes. It's a really tense and really good section, it just doesn't have a memoriable song to go along with it (imo, of course).

ASDFGHJKL

Am I the only one who didnt find the little worm thing gaurdian boss thing o hard in the original version?

ASDFGHJKL

Noire

@GabeGreens: Which game are you talking about? I'm confused.

Edited on by Noire

LzWinky

I wish I were a Metroid fan so I knew what the heck you guys were talking about

Noire

@lz: Have you ever played any of the Metroid games? I'd highly recommend Metroid Prime and Super Metroid, if you haven't already played them. Both are transcendent video games that I feel every Nintendo fan should play.

James

GabeGreens wrote:

Intereting Fact #78 Prosody is the awesomest, kindest and most caring admin who would never EVER erase a thread of mine, right?

You better believe it, brothers (and sisters).

To be honest, unless this thread suddenly descends into you guys slinging insults at each other or posting degrading stuff, I'm happy to let it go on. You all seem to be enjoying it and I think I've come across as a little overbearing in this regard, so you've won immunity from my padlock. Enjoy it

James

Nintendo Network ID: DaddyNewtsUK

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.