Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 1,001 to 1,020 of 6,522

OldBoy

Damn it!!!

What's this bit for again?

Tails

FACT #89: Sucking on a Peppermint can actually help you get rid of a sore throat

Edited on by Tails

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

LzWinky

@Prosody: What about 3 word story? That's well over 1000 posts.

Another interesting fact: the face is one of the most sensitive parts of the body

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

OldBoy

Intresting fact # 101 - Your stomach has to produce a new layer of mucus every two weeks or it will digest itself.

Tails

Fact #102: Using Coke a Cola on your battery will remove any gunk and clean it completely because of the acid chemicals in it.

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

LzWinky

Fact #108148: A common theme of popular characters of cartoons back then was to have two or three nephews

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

LzWinky

Fun Biology Fact #43.2: Only female mosquitoes bite

ASDFGHJKL

Woohooo!!! My first thread with over 1000 posts!

ASDFGHJKL

Machu

You lot best be behaving in here. Prosody is just itching for an excuse.

Interesting fact #77 - Machu Rocks!

Rawr!

ASDFGHJKL

Intereting Fact #78 Prosody is the awesomest, kindest and most caring admin who would never EVER erase a thread of mine, right?

ASDFGHJKL

OldBoy

vomits

Knux

Intresting Fact #9000-Scarlett Johnson is hotter than Megan Fox.

Knux

OldBoy

SuperSonic1990 wrote:

Intresting fact #98001 - The fact above is so untrue. You gotta be kiddin', right!?

ASDFGHJKL

Interesting Fact #A: On my third day of MPT im already at the Space Pirate base in Pendrana Drifts. Pendrana Drifts is one of the mot awesome level in a videogame!

ASDFGHJKL

Knux

Luigi78 wrote:

SuperSonic1990 wrote:

Intresting fact #98001 - The fact above is so untrue. You gotta be kiddin', right!?

No, I'm not.
Intresting Fact #100000-I never cared for Megan Fox, because she is not that great of an actor. To me, Scarlett Johnson is a decent actor AND she is hot.

Edited on by Knux

Knux

LzWinky

Fact #13412: Obama is our current president (in America)

Edited on by LzWinky

ASDFGHJKL

You do know that the title of my thread says interesting facts and converstaions right?

ASDFGHJKL

OldBoy

SuperSonic1990 wrote:

No, I'm not.
Intresting Fact #100000-I never cared for Megan Fox, because she is not that great of an actor. To me, Scarlett Johnson is a decent actor AND she is hot.

Hey if she were with me she wouldn't need to act!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.