Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 1,041 to 1,060 of 6,526

LzWinky

@Prosody: Immunity? Huzzah, we won't be padlocked!

@Phoenix: I already tried Super Metroid and Metroid Prime but they didn't interest me at all

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Noire

@Prosody: Aww, thanks man.

@lz: Oh really? That's too bad...I guess Metroid just isn't for everyone.

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

fudgenuts

Is Golden Sun a good game?

Leap before you think!
My Backloggery: http://backloggery.com/samsam12
My YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/fudgenuts64

LzWinky

fudgenuts wrote:

Is Golden Sun a good game?

Do I even need to say it?

If you like jrpgs and have a GBA or DS, then I would recommend you try it! Yes, it is good.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Noire

lol, Golden Sun again. Our presence here is very noticiable, lz! Watch out Prosody, we're bringing it back up again!

If you like SNES-era JRPG's, fudgenuts, Golden Sun is a very solid entry into the genre, with some nice twists on the standard formula.

Edited on by Noire

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

ASDFGHJKL

How many times have we talked about GS already? I was talking of MP2 though, sry

ASDFGHJKL

irken004

GabeGreens wrote:

How many times have we talked about GS already? I was talking of MP2 though, sry

CURSE Samus! She killed Lazerbeak

Noire

@GabeGreens: Enough so that you could title this thread "Phoenix and lz talk about Golden Sun, with some other interesting conversations going on" and it wouldn't be wrong.

The worm guardian from MP2? I thought that was what you were talking about. No, I didn't find it very hard. It's the Boost Guardian that gets me in MP2. D:

Edited on by Noire

LzWinky

GabeGreens wrote:

Not enough!

ASDFGHJKL

I love the boss with thoe worms who burrow underground and pop up and fly threw the air and are gigantic in MP2

ASDFGHJKL

ASDFGHJKL

lz2009 wrote:

GabeGreens wrote:

Not enough!

Apparently...

ASDFGHJKL

Noire

@Gabe: Those things are huge! They're scary too, being stuck in a dark world with giant worms with three glowing red eyes...

Gives me chills just thinking about it...

ASDFGHJKL

I love MPT! Probably my new favorite Wii game!

ASDFGHJKL

Noire

I want to buy MPT soooooooo bad...I'm playing through my original copy of Prime just so that I don't feel left out. It must be amazing with IR, even more immersive than Prime already is. I gotta save for Muramasa, though. I don't have the money to buy both.

ASDFGHJKL

Its way better. Much easier to explore. Too bad for you, I would chose MPT but they are both good choices.

ASDFGHJKL

ASDFGHJKL

Oh, and dont EVER let friends play your profile on Metroid Prime 1, 2 or 3.. Believe me.

ASDFGHJKL

Noire

I want to do my part and support people who are trying to do something unique and awesome on the Wii when there aren't a whole lot of people doing that. As much as I love Nintendo, they have no need for my money right now, and I already have all the Prime games.

And I believe you wholeheartedly.

Edited on by Noire

ASDFGHJKL

So, flesh eating virus huh, thats gotta suck, aint it?

ASDFGHJKL

fudgenuts

MP2 is so hard!

Leap before you think!
My Backloggery: http://backloggery.com/samsam12
My YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/fudgenuts64

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.