Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 5,141 to 5,160 of 5,198

Mario_maniac

I realised I have enough points to get the light and... it's not adding to the shopping cart! Nothing is. This is on the Aussie Club Nintendo. Could someone in Europe please check to see if they can add any items to their cart (not necessarily buy)? Knowing my luck it's probably just affecting me and the stock'll be gone before I get a fix, but since we're all on the same server I'd like to know if something's down at the moment.

Edit: It's working again. I noticed that instead of a simple pop-up, it would take me to another page which had the contents of the pop-up (item description, "put in cart", that sort of thing) along with the pop-up itself after a few seconds. When it was working again, that didn't happen. Weird.

Edited on by Mario_maniac

Mario_maniac

TuVictus

When do our rewards ship out? I ordered my Fierce Deity Puzzle in like february

TuVictus

jump

Operative wrote:

They normally say up to 6 weeks but I always get them in around a week, you better try customer services.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

MasterWario

I can't believe I forgot to get my Elite status gift. I thought it said 6/30 as the due date... :/

I would have never guessed Weezing was so useful until I played a HeartGold Nuzlocke!
My YouTube Channel! Video game related, of course!
My Pushmo Levels

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterWario

shinesprite

Well it seems like its finally over.

I ended up getting Mario Golf World Tour (at the last minute) as my platinum reward. I still haven't used the code yet, but after trying the demo, I can't stop but think that I probably should've gone with Animal Crossing: New Leaf.

(Trade Anyone?)

shinesprite

Klimbatize

Yeah, I'm officially finished with Club Nintendo as well. I managed to complete the 3D Classics without buying any of them. CN was fun, and I got a lot of free downloads out of it, somewhere around 25, I'd guess.

In fact, I still have one. Anyone want a F Zero X (N64) for the Wii VC download code? North American code. I'd take anything for it.

Edited on by Klimbatize

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

TuVictus

arronishere wrote:

Operative wrote:

They normally say up to 6 weeks but I always get them in around a week, you better try customer services.

I checked the puzzle on CN and it says shipping takes place 2 to 4 months after ordering

TuVictus

LzWinky

Yeah, the rewards will take a while

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Elma-fan

Just got an email saying my jigsaw puzzle set got shipped.

Elma-fan

PuzzleMaster7

Apparently, the Fierce Deity Link puzzle glows in the dark.
Untitled

I regret not saving up my coins now.

Edited on by PuzzleMaster7

There is no puzzle without a solution!

3DS Friend Code: 4055-4399-6605 | Nintendo Network ID: ThePuzzleMaster7

Klimbatize

Ah man! They should have included that in the description.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

93jam

I have a free code for Ultra Hand Grill Off For Wii for whoever wants it.
3136-9977-2792-9760

93jam

unknownlocation0

93jam wrote:

I have a free code for Ultra Hand Grill Off For Wii for whoever wants it.
3136-9977-2792-9760

thanks man i will enjoy that game on July 4th

unknownlocation0

unknownlocation0

I have a free code for Zelda II: the Adventure of Link if everybody wants
A05AH7VF2DR26A7U it's for the Wii U only and I already have it for the Wii U and redeem gold
I just got it around from gold platinum in 2014

Edited on by unknownlocation0

unknownlocation0

Undead_terror

talknet wrote:

I have a free code for Zelda II: the Adventure of Link if everybody wants
A05AH7VF2DR26A7U it's for the Wii U only and I already have it for the Wii U and redeem gold
I just got it around from gold platinum in 2014

Thanks!, I took it, I will slay all the monsters within the land and summon the legendary pizza slices to rescue the babe, don't worry cap'n I got it all under control.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

TuVictus

PuzzleMaster7 wrote:

Apparently, the Fierce Deity Link puzzle glows in the dark.
Untitled

I regret not saving up my coins now.

Oh my god so THAT'S what that rough material was on the pieces. I was wondering. I can't believe I didn't see this. And it's a shame, too, because I already disassembled it.

TuVictus

mystman12

Got my final reward today!

Untitled
Untitled

I put two in so I could have the Mario pattern on the outside and the ABXY pattern on the inside.

Edited on by mystman12

I like makin' games!
Future Pinball games!
Petit Computer games!!
and SmileBASIC games!
Waiting for Kirby Air Ride 2. One day, it will come. One day...

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter:

Tasuki

Goodbye Club Nintendo and thank you for all the great stuff. You will be missed.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.