Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 4,761 to 4,780 of 5,198

Undead_terror

NintyMan wrote:

Japan's getting a Mario Kart 8 soundtrack!
Untitled

Not only did they get that but they got a handful of 3DS themes as well! they got a Club Nintendo theme that we were wanting.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

peekabooftw

So i already applied for the smash bros soundtrack in december. Will i still get it since club nintendpo is closing

peekabooftw

Undead_terror

peekabooftw wrote:

So i already applied for the smash bros soundtrack in december. Will i still get it since club nintendpo is closing

Everyone will still be getting their CD's, just wait until March to get them.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

OdnetninAges

I could have sworn somebody said earlier on in this thread that Zen Pinball 2 gave coins.

Were they mistaken? Because I downloaded the game, and I never got a survey or anything.

Console Usernames: Rc

HIGH QUALITY VIDEO GAME RIPS

"The world is not beautiful, therefore it is."

My Anime List

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

Undead_terror

OdnetninAges wrote:

I could have sworn somebody said earlier on in this thread that Zen Pinball 2 gave coins.

Were they mistaken? Because I downloaded the game, and I never got a survey or anything.

It should of given you coins since it was released before the date that newer games don't give you coins, not all games give you coins but I gotten coins from the two of the games on the 3DS, might just want to wait for a day to get your first survey and then a week for the second.

Edited on by Undead_terror

maceng

DiscoGentleman wrote:

DiscoGentleman wrote:

maceng wrote:

Give me a couple of days, I have to track down the game. I wasn't a big fan of the Animal Crossing, but my wife wanted it for the kid, who never got around to play it. So it is unopened. (same with Cave Story, which I'm keeping that way as it seems it could get pricey).

@maceng
Sure, no problem. Thanks, friend.

heya, @maceng do you still want to trade codes?

Sure, just give me a couple of minutes. So, I'm gonna send you the Animal Crossing New leaf code and you will send me the Fantasy LIfe one, right?

maceng

maceng

So, I just hit 880 coins on one account and redeemed the Majora's Mask bag. I'm currently sitting at 80, but I have 4 3DS's that I haven't registered yet., so I might get to 800 coins again!! One of them is the Zelda 3ds which comes with Ocarina of Time, so I should reach 770 coins!! (3 games at 200 and one at 150, Twinbee).

In my other account, am currently sitting at 510 with 3, 10-coins surveys to do. With the games (and corresponding codes) downloaded from the other I can reach about 580 coins. I think I'm gonna wait for the guy with the several Wii Mini codes to try to reach 750. (3-, 250 coins games).

A friend of mine is selling coins at about 1 buck per every 45 coins. I think I'm gonna used them to buy Dr Luigi (300 coins equate to about 6.70 bucks for a 15 dollars game) and Earthbound (250 coins are 5 bucks or so, which is half the price of the game).

So I have netted the t-shirt, the Animal Crossing cards, the messenger bag, platinum status on two accounts and 7 games. Not bad for a year of spending upwards 2,000 bucks on 3DSXL's, about 20 games and,.. wait!? (smashes his head to the wall).

maceng

NintendoFan64

Doesn't look like I'll have enough coins for Doc Louis's Punch-Out!!

Edited on by NintendoFan64

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Barely_able

OdnetninAges wrote:

There is only a post play survey for it. I got it last week so I know it exist.

Barely_able

OdnetninAges

Undead_terror wrote:

OdnetninAges wrote:

It should of given you coins since it was released before the date that newer games don't give you coins, not all games give you coins but I gotten coins from the two of the games on the 3DS, might just want to wait for a day to get your first survey and then a week for the second.

I downloaded the game on Wii U on February 15th. I still haven't gotten a survey. I made sure my Club Nintendo account was linked to my eShop account beforehand, too.

Console Usernames: Rc

HIGH QUALITY VIDEO GAME RIPS

"The world is not beautiful, therefore it is."

My Anime List

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

Undead_terror

OdnetninAges wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

OdnetninAges wrote:

I downloaded the game on Wii U on February 15th. I still haven't gotten a survey. I made sure my Club Nintendo account was linked to my eShop account beforehand, too.

That shouldn't be a problem, now if you bought the game after March 31st, you would not get any coins since after that date you will no longer get coins from anything.

shinesprite

Strange, I have a similar problem.

It would appear that the survey for Metroid Prime Trilogy (Wii U Download) never showed up on my account. Anyone else get a survey for the game?

Edited on by shinesprite

shinesprite

Undead_terror

shinesprite wrote:

It would appear that the survey for Metroid Prime Trilogy (Wii U Download) never showed up on my account. Anyone else get a survey for the game?

Well the game came after the 1/20/2015 date which means any games that come onto the eshop after that date don't give you coins.

Justlink

shinesprite wrote:

That was released 1/29/15, nine days after the cutoff

Do you like videogames? If so, you must know
It's dangerous to go Alone.

DefHalan

I just got an e-mail about an Reward being shipped when I didn't order anything... WHAT COULD IT BE?!?!?!?!?!?

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Klimbatize

Smash Bros. CD.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

maceng

No, we are not doing that here -Lz

Edited on by LzWinky

maceng

Noonch

I was thinking the email was for another 18 game case but...alas it was only the Smash Bros cd.

My other Switch is a WiiU.

3DS Friend Code: 2552-1230-7713

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.