Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 4,781 to 4,800 of 5,198

gcunit

I've just spent the last half hour inputting a load of surveys on my UK account.

I've now got a balance of around 5000 stars to spend on the UK site.

Problem being that there's f-all of interest for me. The only purchase that has any appeal is the slip case that I can use for soon-to-arrive N3DS.

Am I missing something, or is there Jack **** there?

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

komodo182

There is lots for NA, does the UK not get the same rewards?

Switch Friend Code: SW-6361-0099-3716

Inkling

gcunit wrote:

I've just spent the last half hour inputting a load of surveys on my UK account.

I've now got a balance of around 5000 stars to spend on the UK site.

Problem being that there's f-all of interest for me. The only purchase that has any appeal is the slip case that I can use for soon-to-arrive N3DS.

Am I missing something, or is there Jack **** there?

komodo182 wrote:

Nope, here in the UK we have no good items from Club Nintendo.

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

Xeno_Aura

Inkling wrote:

komodo182 wrote:

Yeah, the UK CN is awful. It has carry socks, the odd soundtrack and stickers. But that's about it.

It also offers Wii Points, but they cost a fortune, and it's not really worth it.

To put in perspective:

US CN offers NES/SNES/GBA games for 200 coins, a retail Wii U game is worth 60 coins, so you need to buy 3.33 Wii U games to get a NES/SNES/GBA game.

UK CN offers Wii points, meaning only Wii VC games are available, not VC titles for Wii U or 3DS, and no GBA games either. 500 Wii Points code (The price of a NES game) costs 2000 stars. You get 250 stars per Wii U game. Therefore a NES game on the UK CN costs 8 Wii U games. A SNES game costs around 12.8 Wii U games.

TL;DR

Wii U game to NES/SNES redemption (US) = 3.33 Wii U games purchased will get you a Wii U VC NES/SNES game.

Wii U game to NES/SNES redemption (UK) = 8 Wii U games purchased will get you a Wii VC NES game. 12.8 games will get you a Wii VC SNES game.

Here's our rewards: http://stars.nintendo-europe.com/?locale=en_GB

Edited on by Xeno_Aura

Xeno_Aura

3DS Friend Code: 3394-3596-9756 | Nintendo Network ID: Jenraux | Twitter:

Inkling

Jenraux wrote:

Inkling wrote:

komodo182 wrote:

Yeah, the UK CN is awful. It has carry socks, the odd soundtrack and stickers. But that's about it.

It also offers Wii Points, but they cost a fortune, and it's not really worth it.

All soundtracks are gone from CN :/

Grumblevolcano

Inkling wrote:

Jenraux wrote:

Inkling wrote:

komodo182 wrote:

To be honest I'd expect the Mario Kart 8 soundtrack to arrive late April like with Japan. Also, unfortunately I think that the soundtrack arriving at that time suggests that there will be no DLC after pack 2 (that pack's tracks would likely be revealed in a Direct by then).

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Inkling

I hope we get new rewards.

Grumblevolcano

I just bought Arkham City on the eshop so I'm now only 800 stars away from the typical soundtrack CD cost!

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Inkling

Grumblevolcano wrote:

I just bought Arkham City on the eshop so I'm now only 800 stars away from the typical soundtrack CD cost!

Do they even sell any soundtracks anymore?

Grumblevolcano

Inkling wrote:

Grumblevolcano wrote:

Do they even sell any soundtracks anymore?

It wasn't that long ago (end of January 2015) the ALBW soundtrack was available to purchase for 3000 stars. Before that was Kirby Triple Deluxe in September 2014 for 2000 stars and SM3DW in April 2014 for 3000 stars. Also for several years there was the chance to get the SMG soundtrack though it was very expensive in comparison to the other soundtracks.

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

WiiWareWave

Grumblevolcano wrote:

Inkling wrote:

Jenraux wrote:

Inkling wrote:

komodo182 wrote:

To be honest I'd expect the Mario Kart 8 soundtrack to arrive late April like with Japan. Also, unfortunately I think that the soundtrack arriving at that time suggests that there will be no DLC after pack 2 (that pack's tracks would likely be revealed in a Direct by then).

Or it could just have all 32 non dlc music tracks.

Owner of http://www.WiiWareWave.com

PSN ID: Rukiafan7
NNID: Rukiafan7
Switch FC: SW-6328-7327-5891 ~WiiWareWav~

Switch Friend Code: SW-6328-7327-5891 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiafan7 | Twitter:

TwilightV

Okay seriously, why have I not received an email for the Smash Bros. CD yet? >: |

TwilightV

Azikira

TwilightV wrote:

Okay seriously, why have I not received an email for the Smash Bros. CD yet? >: |

I got my CD Yesterday, and never got an email about it.

Bwahahaha I am a fox 8D
Check out the stuff I make on Twitter and Etsy!
https://twitter.com/Azikira/

Kyloctopus

I think the best reward I've ever gotten from Club Nintendo was Donkey Kong: Original Edition for downloading Professor Layton and the. Miracle Mask.

That game remains to be exclusive to Club Nintendo in North America and no longer able to get. It's an amazing relic to have, knowing it all started from the arcade phenomenon and to now have it with a secret level, I didn't even know about at the time, makes it so amazing. I still play this game on my 3DS in short bursts, jumping over barrels, fireballs and of course, pies.

Kyloctopus

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter:

Shane904

Kyloctopus wrote:

I think the best reward I've ever gotten from Club Nintendo was Donkey Kong: Original Edition for downloading Professor Layton and the. Miracle Mask.

That game remains to be exclusive to Club Nintendo in North America and no longer able to get. It's an amazing relic to have, knowing it all started from the arcade phenomenon and to now have it with a secret level, I didn't even know about at the time, makes it so amazing. I still play this game on my 3DS in short bursts, jumping over barrels, fireballs and of course, pies.

I'm really surprised that Nintendo didn't make this a reward in their big batch of games.

Just a quick question, was the code emailed to you, or did you redeem it on Club Nintendo (like the Mario Kart 8 free game and Flipnote)?

Shane904

MegaMari0

I received my Copy of Smash bros sound track today in the mail, thinking it was something else my gf ordered from amazon. Opened it and was pleasantly suprised.

"When expecting booby traps, always send the boob in first." -Megatron-

3DS Friend Code: 3153-3802-3566 | Nintendo Network ID: coldfusion88

MsJubilee

Got my CD today!Not gonna open it tho.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Assassin's Creed: Revelations & Watch Dogs 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

Epona14

Um...I got my Super Smash Bros. poster set today!
I am so happy.

I live next door to the NL and PS member @ReanSchwarzer. :)
Avid collector of Cardcaptor Sakura Plushies!
Also a member of http://www.wiiwarewave.com/

Kyloctopus

Shane904 wrote:

Kyloctopus wrote:

I'm really surprised that Nintendo didn't make this a reward in their big batch of games.

Just a quick question, was the code emailed to you, or did you redeem it on Club Nintendo (like the Mario Kart 8 free game and Flipnote)?

Technically, it was e-mailed, but there's a funny story into that.

So, the promotion said the game would be there in about 5 weeks. Got the game around early November and I still didn't have it e-mailed nor given from Club Nintendo by January. I decided to call customer support and they resolved the situation easily by emailing it to me.

Edited on by Kyloctopus

Kyloctopus

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter:

Yoshi_Prime

I got an email for the CD being sent a week ago. Still haven't received it. Considering how difficult it's been for me to get any package-like mail at my apartment over the last few months, I'm not holding my breath to ever receive it.

Yoshi_Prime

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.