Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 4,741 to 4,760 of 5,198

SCRAPPER392

Never mind. They are in my order inquiry. Thanks for the feedback, anyway. I was pretty sure I went through all the right steps to get them, but the notification just disappeared one day, so I thought I missed out on getting them.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

SavoirFaire

So I'm at a big fat 295 coins! arggghh! will wait a week or so and see if a survey rolls in that I forgot about. Granted I've used almost 2000...

so therefore a question: If I go buy something off the wii U VC (say a Nintendo game, or maybe even not one) will I get the free 10 coins or so for doing a survey before april 1st? I've got $30 or so, so may just buy a game to get another free game (especially since VC sales are so rare).

SavoirFaire

Nintendo Network ID: rdean1209

Yoshi

You will still earn coins on any product released before January 20th, downloads included. So, yes. Just be sure to buy something that was released before that date.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

WiiWareWave

Just a reminder, but all Club Nintendo members will only be able to earn coins until the last day of March and the elite status items will be available on April 1st.

Edit: I think that we can expect some sort of April Fools joke just before Nintendo announces the real platinum rewards.

Edited on by WiiWareWave

Owner of http://www.WiiWareWave.com

PSN ID: Rukiafan7
NNID: Rukiafan7
Switch FC: SW-6328-7327-5891 ~WiiWareWav~

Switch Friend Code: SW-6328-7327-5891 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiafan7 | Twitter:

Yoshi

If you wanted to pick up the Animal Crossing Mini Playing Cards, you're out of luck. It's now the second item to bite the bullet in the final catalogue.

Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Boidoh

And what was the first?

MK7 Boidoh Community - 00-7129-7795-9381
Wii - 7071-2402-1059-5699
Mario Kart Wii - 3611-6537-0475
Dr. Mario Online RX - 4430-2128-3154

3DS Friend Code: 0516-7750-0068 | Nintendo Network ID: Boidoh

Yoshi

Boidoh wrote:

And what was the first?

The 2013 Platinum Poster Set.

Now playing:

Undead_terror

Neko_Rukiafan wrote:

Just a reminder, but all Club Nintendo members will only be able to earn coins until the last day of March and the elite status items will be available on April 1st.

Edit: I think that we can expect some sort of April Fools joke just before Nintendo announces the real platinum rewards.

Thanks for the heads up, just checked the thing and they never said it before I don't think, early April is good...now about Mewtwo...

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

WiiWareWave

Undead_terror wrote:

Neko_Rukiafan wrote:

Thanks for the heads up, just checked the thing and they never said it before I don't think, early April is good...now about Mewtwo...

Yeah, especially since April 2nd is my birthday! Woohoo!!! Happy Birthday to me!

Here's the page with all the info about the discontinuation process of Club Nintendo and the altered Elite Rewards schedule: http://club2.nintendo.com/program-notice/

Switch Friend Code: SW-6328-7327-5891 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiafan7 | Twitter:

komodo182

Just so everyone knows-NInja Gaiden 3 for Wii U is worth 70 coins. You can get a brand new copy on ebay for about 10-15 bucks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6361-0099-3716

SCRAPPER392

Well, Golden Sun for GBA will probably be my last reward from Club Nintendo. I just logged into my account, and I managed to get 7345 coins throughout the years; about 1800 of my coins were spent on these last rewards.

The coins started getting easier to get a a hold of, once things started going more digital on 3DS and Wii U, because sales can happen and you still get the full coins. Then there was Deluxe Digital Promo; they've basically been handing out freebies like nobodies business if you buy Nintendo stuff the most. That's why I think they are getting rid of Club Nintendo.

I think they did a good job of giving us free stuff.

Edited on by SCRAPPER392

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

WiiWareWave

komodo182 wrote:

Just so everyone knows-NInja Gaiden 3 for Wii U is worth 70 coins. You can get a brand new copy on ebay for about 10-15 bucks.

You can get it brand new right now at Walmart.com for $7.

On-Topic there're some people who are having issues with the Club Nintendo registration codes from certain games. If you experience any issues you should contact Nintendo customer service.

komodo182

Neko_Rukiafan wrote:

komodo182 wrote:

Not in Canada haha

Switch Friend Code: SW-6361-0099-3716

WiiWareWave

komodo182 wrote:

Neko_Rukiafan wrote:

komodo182 wrote:

Not in Canada haha

That's a bummer.

Shane904

I just got an email from Club Nintendo saying my order shipped. Here's the weird thing - I ordered absolutely nothing recently, and nothing physical.

Even weirder - it says the item was "Reward Order Item". It has a shipping number, but I can't seem to access my account order history at the mo'.

Has anyone else had this happen recently? My guess would be it might be the SSB4 soundtrack.

Shane904

Klimbatize

It's the SSB4 soundtrack.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

Oragami

Last chance for input: NSMB2 or DKCR3D?

New PS4 owner
Yeah, guitars are cool.

My musical project Comet Tail made a couple of recordings.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0zUoWWO1v4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2evBddvrm2U

Undead_terror

Oragami wrote:

Last chance for input: NSMB2 or DKCR3D?

NSMB2 is easier then DK and might have more replaybility after the game is finished then DK (plus the game got DLC), NSMB2 is probably enjoyable if it's your first game in the "New" series while in DK every level is fresh and nice, personally I don't know what I would choose since I actually enjoyed both games but I would say DK was more creative.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.