Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 4,661 to 4,680 of 5,198

Barely_able

Question (I am sure it has been answered already): Do these rewards provide surveys? If they do, I may spend my some coins now in hopes to get a few extra reward points. i know previously they have but maybe they have been disabled for this promotion.

Barely_able

Blast

Barely_Able wrote:

Gold or Platinum rewards will only be for those that achieved that level for the year, so you won't be able to purchase those on your own with your coins (assuming they are just pick one of the listed games). I do not think the games you listed will be available as platinum rewards simply because they seem to be too new (at least Captain Toad). I could see something like New Super Mario Bros U and some other title that came out a while ago for the wii U. For 3DS I think something along the lines of Tomodochi Life, Kirby Triple Deluxe, and Yoshi's New Island would fit the bill as those have probable sold most of what they will be selling. I hope the rewards are not just those that are listed on club nintendo already.

Aww... Thanks for explaining it!

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

iphys

I half expect Kirby Triple Deluxe as a platinum reward and Kirby Fighters and Dedede's Drum Dash as gold options (and maybe even the Kirby Wii titles getting released as options for Wii U) just because no Kirby games were offered as discontinuation rewards. Although they also mentioned a "wide selection" of downloadable games to choose from for the elite rewards, which makes me wonder if it's not just the same discontinuation list: kind of hope there's still something else to look forward to.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

SCRAPPER392

Does anyone know if you get coins for Flipnote 3D? I'm gonna see if I can snag another Club Nintendo game before it all ends.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

SCRAPPER392

iphys wrote:

You can't get coins for anything released after Jan 20, so don't expect free coins from flipnote.

Oh ok. Gracias.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

NintendoFan64

There is ONE thing I really don't understand about Club Nintendo...why don't 3DS games show up there? I mean, the only 3DS game I think that ever showed up on my account was Dedede's Drum Dash. THAT'S IT. If there's something I'm not getting here, please tell me.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Spoony_Tech

NintendoFan64 wrote:

There is ONE thing I really don't understand about Club Nintendo...why don't 3DS games show up there? I mean, the only 3DS game I think that ever showed up on my account was Dedede's Drum Dash. THAT'S IT. If there's something I'm not getting here, please tell me.

Is your 3ds linked to club Nintendo? I have no problem whatsoever and have always had my games show up for post play and register surveys.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

NintendoFan64

Spoony_Tech wrote:

NintendoFan64 wrote:

Is your 3ds linked to club Nintendo? I have no problem whatsoever and have always had my games show up for post play and register surveys.

Well, Drum Dash showed up on Club Nintendo...and I checked the other day to make sure, and it was. And even then I disconnected and reconnected it to make sure. Still nothing. I don't know what's going on.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Justlink

NintendoFan64 wrote:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

NintendoFan64 wrote:

Well, Drum Dash showed up on Club Nintendo...and I checked the other day to make sure, and it was. And even then I disconnected and reconnected it to make sure. Still nothing. I don't know what's going on.

Check your To-do history, that's where all my noncompleted surveys are, even recent ones

Do you like videogames? If so, you must know
It's dangerous to go Alone.

Kenchi

Oh my god . . . i just need 5 more coins. How can I get at least 5 more coins?

Switch Friend Code: 6267 6151 9714
3DS Friend Code: 3625-7861-0439
NNID: Kenchi9
ACNL town: Zenn La

Spoony_Tech

Kenchi wrote:

Did you dl any of the free to play games? They come with surveys. Steel Diver, Rusty's Baseball, or Pokemon Bank will get you what you need.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

komodo182

Kenchi wrote:

I've been told Ninja Gaiden 3 for wii u gets you 70 coins (haven't confirmed it yet). but you can get brand new copies on ebay for like $10-15
Then you could probably sell the used copy for around the same if you don't want it

Switch Friend Code: SW-6361-0099-3716

teko

I can't decide whether to get the Majora's Mask puzzle, Majora's Mask messenger bag, or Mario 3d Land plus another VC game. I'm a little worried about what Ron DelVillano mentioned, that the platinum rewards will just be, "choose one of the games already listed", in which case I could get 3D Land anyway. If I wait until the platinum rewards are announced before spending my coins will the physical rewards have sold out? I noticed that the puzzle and bag don't say "limited quantities" in the description while the Mario shirt does.

I don't usually care about physical rewards but those 2 are both tempting since Majora's Mask is one of my all time favorite games and they both look cool, while 3D Land seems like a great game and I haven't played it yet, although I've already got too little time to play all the games I already have. How do I decide? Any recommendations? Should just roll dice and let fate decide knowing that ultimately it doesn't matter?

switch fc: SW-6081-8793-0424

TwilightV

Well i've finally done it. I have reached Platinum status for all 7 years of Club Nintendo. It's kind've bittersweet...

TwilightV

Barely_able

Kenchi wrote:

You apparently get post play surveys for jet rocket II demo on 3DS. Also download zen pinball 2 or lucadian chronicles for wiiU. Those are free to download and come with a post play survey.

Also, the eshop on 3DS has the Song of Storms from Majora's Mask as the new background music. Worth loading up just for a listen.

Edited on by Barely_able

Barely_able

Spoony_Tech

Barely_Able wrote:

Kenchi wrote:

You apparently get post play surveys for jet rocket II demo on 3DS. Also download zen pinball 2 or lucadian chronicles for wiiU. Those are free to download and come with a post play survey.

Also, the eshop on 3DS has the Song of Storms from Majora's Mask as the new background music. Worth loading up just for a listen.

I'll have to check it out, thanks.

Doesn't Tank Tank Tank also get a survey. I can't remember if I got one.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

What_Sthat

Offering e-hugs to anyone who has an extra 200 coins to spend and wants to get me 3D Xevious to complete my 3D Classics collection.

Game(s) right now: Chocobo’s Mystery Dungeon, World of Final Fantasy Maxima

Jacob717

It's been 8 days, so I'm guessing Club Nintendo rejected my Wonderful 101 code, even though the game was new and sealed.

My brother is giving me his old 3DS XL tomorrow, so I guess I'll use my remaining coins on Links Awaking DX and one of the Super Mario Lands.

Jacob717

Klimbatize

If you need as little as 5 coins, spend a couple of bucks on a DSiWare game or something. Or buy a Gameboy game off the VC. You'll get a survey for those.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.