Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 4,641 to 4,660 of 5,198

Ron_DelVillano

There are a few games I want to spend my coins on (mostly 3DS retail titles), but I'm afraid that on April 1 they're going to say "hey Gold and Platinum members, you get to choose any one game from the full list for free!"

Then I'll have wasted my coins on something that was already coming my way.

Nintendo Life staff

I co-host a podcast about professional wrestling titled Blind Tag and I write/draw a daily webcomic about a werewolf in high school named Duane.

3DS Friend Code: 0344-9288-5982 | Nintendo Network ID: broomhandle | Twitter:

komodo182

MorphMarron wrote:

Next week they'll release DK 64 as an exclusive Club Nintendo download for 200 coins.

I'd be all over that

Switch Friend Code: SW-6361-0099-3716

HankLangley

Just hit platinum after going through my entire game collection. Lets hope for a physical elite reward

real Italian meatballs are made by real Italian meatball men.

Used to be Doge

3DS Friend Code: 3394-3778-3936 | Nintendo Network ID: Gansano

Yoshi

Doge wrote:

Just hit platinum after going through my entire game collection. Lets hope for a physical elite reward

Nintendo has already said that the elite rewards will be download games.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

NintendoFan64

Well...it doesn't look like I'm going to be getting ANY rewards...that sucks.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

HankLangley

brewsky wrote:

Doge wrote:

Now the, i guess i have to decide. Messenger bag or puzzle? i've ruled out the other options

Edited on by HankLangley

Used to be Doge

Yoshi

Doge wrote:

brewsky wrote:

Doge wrote:

Edited on by Yoshi

Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

HankLangley

@brewsky Thanks i forgot how to embed

Used to be Doge

iphys

Ron_DelVillano wrote:

There are a few games I want to spend my coins on (mostly 3DS retail titles), but I'm afraid that on April 1 they're going to say "hey Gold and Platinum members, you get to choose any one game from the full list for free!"

Then I'll have wasted my coins on something that was already coming my way.

Yeah, I'm avoiding redeeming for the retail games for that reason: well that and I've previously owned any that would interest me so it's kind of a waste to just rebuy them. Fortunately, there are plenty of games for 250 or 300 coins that interest me.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

leeski241

Thought I would highlight this section!

http://en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_...

When will I receive my Elite Status Gift?
Digital downloads are available immediately upon checkout after the gift is selected. Physical gifts will ship out toward the end of the calendar year, usually by December.

You can check the status of your order in your Reward Order History (under "Order Inquiries" in the "Account & Coins" section).

leeski241

Yoshi

Eh...it seems like they mistakenly reused the text from previous years, because we already had Nintendo say that the Elite Rewards will be download games.

"Members who reach Elite Status will be able to choose a downloadable game from a wide selection of Nintendo 3DS and Wii U titles."

Unless...Nintendo is letting Elite members choose a download game AND a physical reward. That would be awesome! But I highly, highly doubt it.

Edited on by Yoshi

Now playing:

komodo182

I'm 80 coins from platinum. I was told that Ninja Gaiden 3 was worth 70 coins and found a brand new copy for $12. So I get to try a new game, become closer to platinum and can probably sell it used for around that price if I don't like it. Win Win I would say. I am waiting to do my post play survey for lufia the legend returns which should get me another 10 coins and my post play for Kirby Anniversary which I forgot to register until today. So looks like I will be platinum status. I hope some awesome downloads come out.

TuVictus

I just got my second account to platinum, but I just decided to buy Sticker Star. First account got the puzzle.

i'm really hoping for a surprise physical gift. I know they said it'd be downloads of games, but it's the final year, you'd think they'd wanna do something decent for loyal customers. Not expecting it, though, that'd only lead to disappointment.

As long as I can choose a game that I don't already own (looking at you all major wii u games from the past year), then I'll be happy. For example, if they offer Kirby's canvas curse, that'd be nice

TuVictus

letsgetsomeruns

Flipnote studio is out, can't redeem without seeing that menacing Wario though.

possums...

Nicolai

letsgetsomeruns wrote:

Mario won't even let me in the club! Looks like everyone is trying, now.

EDIT: I actually just received my download code. Anyone else having success?

Edited on by Nicolai

Got married.
Nico-loggery! - || - Time Zone: CST (-6:00) - |...

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

komodo182

letsgetsomeruns wrote:

Downloaded it...haven't tried it yet

Blast

I got a huge feeling that Toad: Treasure Tracker and Donkey Kong: TF will be among the free Wii U games for Elite and Platinum members. This is ironically the first year I'm not a Elite or Platinum member... does that mean I still can't get the downloadable game when Nintendo announces the digital games? Like let's say... Nintendo announces Donkey Kong: TF for Platinum members and its obviously free but can people who aren't Platinum members just spend Coins to get it? Or are the awards like really exclusive to the award system? Platinum members can get Elite awards if they want but Elite members can't get Platinum, of course.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Barely_able

Gold or Platinum rewards will only be for those that achieved that level for the year, so you won't be able to purchase those on your own with your coins (assuming they are just pick one of the listed games). I do not think the games you listed will be available as platinum rewards simply because they seem to be too new (at least Captain Toad). I could see something like New Super Mario Bros U and some other title that came out a while ago for the wii U. For 3DS I think something along the lines of Tomodochi Life, Kirby Triple Deluxe, and Yoshi's New Island would fit the bill as those have probable sold most of what they will be selling. I hope the rewards are not just those that are listed on club nintendo already.

Barely_able

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.