Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 4,681 to 4,700 of 5,198

Xyphon22

Pretty sure I know the answer to this question, but I thought I'd ask before I screw something up. I have 440 coins left and decided I want to get Wario Land 2 and Minis on the Move, which cost a combined 450. Will both of those give me a 10 coin Post-play survey so I can then get the other one, or will only one of them give me a survey show I should order that one first, or will neither of them so I am out of luck? I am pretty sure they both will, I just want to make sure. Thanks.

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

yokokazuo

Has anyone bought Metal Gear Solid 3D off the eShop? I'm wondering if it gives coins since only the physical version is listed on Nintendo's website.

yokokazuo

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6707-5664 | Nintendo Network ID: yokokazuo

ocelot20

Can anyone give me some advice and what to do. I just got my MH4 Limited Edition New 3DS today. It came with a club nintendo code. I have logged into the club nintendo account and tried to redeem the code. But it says the code has expired? How can the code of expired when the console only launched yesterday?

ocelot20

LegendaryYoshi

ocelot20 wrote:

Can anyone give me some advice and what to do. I just got my MH4 Limited Edition New 3DS today. It came with a club nintendo code. I have logged into the club nintendo account and tried to redeem the code. But it says the code has expired? How can the code of expired when the console only launched yesterday?

Any game released after 1/20/2015 is not eligible for club Nintendo registration weird that it came with a pin

Edited on by LegendaryYoshi

LegendaryYoshi

Spoony_Tech

LegendaryYoshi wrote:

ocelot20 wrote:

Any game released after 1/20/2015 is not eligible for club Nintendo registration weird that it came with a pin

I think he's talking about the system itself. The game would be automatically registered once it sinks with Club Nintendo.

As for the code not working, you would need to contact Nintendo on that.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

ocelot20

Thanks for the quick reply. The game is working fine (came pre installed on the system) enjoying it by the way . But the system came with a club nintendo pin which won't redeem as it says it has expired. I have just sent a email to Nintendo now see what they say.

ocelot20

Spoony_Tech

ocelot20 wrote:

Thanks for the quick reply. The game is working fine (came pre installed on the system) enjoying it by the way . But the system came with a club nintendo pin which won't redeem as it says it has expired. I have just sent a email to Nintendo now see what they say.

Glad you got yours today as I have to wait till Monday!

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

ocelot20

Spoony_Tech wrote:

ocelot20 wrote:

Glad you got yours today as I have to wait till Monday!

Really nicely detailed console. Sort of lucky I got mine as apparently Amazon have let a lot of people down with not enough stock to cover the pre-orders.

ocelot20

LegendaryYoshi

Spoony_Tech wrote:

LegendaryYoshi wrote:

ocelot20 wrote:

I think he's talking about the system itself. The game would be automatically registered once it sinks with Club Nintendo.

My bad but I don't think new 3ds is eligible.

LegendaryYoshi

ocelot20

LegendaryYoshi wrote:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

LegendaryYoshi wrote:

ocelot20 wrote:

Again thanks for the quick reply. But it can't be that as they would not of included a code I don't think?

Edited on by ocelot20

ocelot20

Spoony_Tech

LegendaryYoshi wrote:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

LegendaryYoshi wrote:

ocelot20 wrote:

He's in Europe though and their CN is shutting down different then ours.

MERG said:

Grumblevolcano

ocelot20 wrote:

LegendaryYoshi wrote:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

LegendaryYoshi wrote:

ocelot20 wrote:

Again thanks for the quick reply. But it can't be that as they would not of included a code I don't think?

I don't think limited edition New 3DS consoles are meant to have Club Nintendo codes anyway. Check the expiry date, it might just be one for an old game.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

ocelot20

Grumblevolcano wrote:

ocelot20 wrote:

LegendaryYoshi wrote:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

LegendaryYoshi wrote:

ocelot20 wrote:

I don't think limited edition New 3DS consoles are meant to have Club Nintendo codes anyway. Check the expiry date, it might just be one for an old game.

Nope just had a look at the card. On the inside it says this PIN expires on 31/3/15 so not until the end of next month. At the back of the red card in small black writing it says Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate. So am assuming the code is for MH4 and not the console. Still does not explain why it says it has expired when it has not.

ocelot20

Jacadamia

Hey so I managed to gather up 800 coins on my club Nintendo account. And I'm trying to decide whic ph reward to choose. I'm really torn between the Zelda 3ds xl pouch and the Majora's mask messenger bag. Any suggestions on which I should pick?

Hey I'm Jack and I make animations and other stuff on my Youtube channel: Jacadamia!

LegendaryYoshi

Jray wrote:

Hey so I managed to gather up 800 coins on my club Nintendo account. And I'm trying to decide whic ph reward to choose. I'm really torn between the Zelda 3ds xl pouch and the Majora's mask messenger bag. Any suggestions on which I should pick?

I would go for the messenger bag unless you want download a game then go for the Zelda pouch

LegendaryYoshi

iphys

VC games will give you a 10-coin post-play as long as they're on the eShop and were released by January 20th. The Wii Shop on a Wii U definitely won't give any coins, and I'm not even sure if you still get post-plays for Wii Shop downloads on an actual Wii anymore either: if so, it would only be for games released Oct 13, 2008, or later.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

maceng

DiscoGentleman wrote:

BurningSonic wrote:

@DiscoGentleman
You can only register one copy.

Thanks.

Want to exchange codes? I can give you either a Animal Crossing code unused or a Zelda Ocarina of Time.

Also, you just might open a new account (like I did) and register your second copies on that one. You can have the same address, but not the same email address and it will work. I've set up 2 different accounts, both with Platinum status. The thing is that you have to have more codes in order to at least reach 150 coins so you can at least download a game or at least 80 for the super or grill hand gimmick for the wii.

maceng

yokokazuo

OdnetninAges wrote:

Does anyone have or know where to find a list of downloadable games that are eligible for Club Nintendo coins, including Virtual Console titles?

Virtual console doesn't appear to be here, but I think all VC games give coins anyways.
https://club.nintendo.com/eligible-products.do Here is the list though.

yokokazuo

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6707-5664 | Nintendo Network ID: yokokazuo

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.