General Discussion Forum

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Showing 2,961 to 2,980 of 4,069

AuthorMessage

GamecubeMan

2,961. Posted:

CrimsonFire wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

Something new but not everyone has a XL!

:( ME either

Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
I only see GC 4.0 happening if I become a English major. Yeah... not happening.

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

2,962. Posted:

SCAR392 wrote:

I think the XL charging cradle is ok. It's supposed to make charging more fancy :P Plugging in a cord to charge your 3DS XL is a thing of the past with this... BTW, it costs $20 plus shipping if you want it in black, an it's only available on the Nintendo online store as far as I know.

I was thinking of getting this. Then I can set it down and not always have my 3DS cord laying around. I tend to not charge the battery when I'm not playing it, so this will remind me to set my system down so it can charge and it's not low on battery for next time. That's just me, though.

Plus, maybe some people have coins that will expire and just get anything as a reward.

Either that or they will get it just so they can try and sell it on eBay for some exuberant price.

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

2,963. Posted:

If I had a 3DS XL I would definitely be spending my coins on this. I use my 3DS charging cradle all the time. It's easier to just close the 3ds and stick it on the cradle to charge than to use both hands and connect the power adaptor. I know, I know.... #FirstWorldProblems :D

"And [Sting!!!], I'm not coming to show YOU or anyone else who the better wrestler is. I'm coming...to hurt you...for real...for a long, looong time. WOOOOO!!!" - 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair
AC:NL Dream Address: 4400-2611-9546
My name in a game!!!
My Bird Mania Christmas 3D review

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2506-5820 | Nintendo Network ID: bezerker99

AuthorMessage

JonnyKong

2,964. Posted:

Came back from my holiday the other day to find my banana cup trophy waiting for me. I love it, so shiny. Now I want the other three, but I feel the only way I'll ever get them is to fork out on Ebay.

Apologies for discussing the UK Club Nintendo here, I hope that's allowed?

Nintendo ID: jonnylolface

AuthorMessage

3DSAllDay

2,965. Posted:

Can't wait to fork over money for the Luigi coin on eBay....

3DS Friend code- 5455-9467-1956.

AuthorMessage

PuzzleMaster7

2,966. Posted:

Reminder: The charging cradles are going to be available starting tomorrow, so be prepared for these may sell out fast.
Also, the front page has overgone a Halloween makeover, as shown below. It's nothing much, but it's still a special treat nevertheless.

Untitled

Edited on by PuzzleMaster7

There is no puzzle without a solution!

3DS Friend Code: 4055-4399-6605 | Nintendo Network ID: ThePuzzleMaster7 | Twitter: PuzzleMaster7

AuthorMessage

HeroOfCybertron

2,967. Posted:

I wonder the charging cradles will be available tomorrow?

Nintendo Network ID: MegaManPrime
"Of course. how selfish of me. Let's do all the things that you wanna do."

AuthorMessage

iphys

2,968. Posted:

They usually update shortly after 9 am pacific / noon eastern time.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

AuthorMessage

bluecat

2,969. Posted:

And everyone floods the server!

"Due to high traffic volumes, the sign in function may not be working properly. If you are sure your username and password are correct, please keep trying."

just another day...

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

2,970. Posted:

After really thinking about it I really dont need the cradle and I think I will just hold on to my 500 coins for now.

My Backlog

AuthorMessage

Zach777

2,971. Posted:

Awww yeah I got 2 blue cradles!!! About time something worth spending coins on was there!!!

Wii Friend Code: 5530-6075-2319-8028
3DS Friend Code: 0173-1350-1794
Poke'Mon White 2 Friend Code: 2065-7000-4226
WiiU NNID: Zach777
AC:NL Dream Address: 4500-2207-2260

AuthorMessage

NbaJunkie

2,972. Posted:

I been stalking club nintendo all am. I too wanted the blue but decided on the yellow. That color just seems more limited.

NbaJunkie

3DS Friend Code: 4141-3421-9359 | Nintendo Network ID: Nbajunkie

AuthorMessage

HeroOfCybertron

2,973. Posted:

I had 1020 Coins so after ordering the Yellow one I ordered a second one in Blue

Nintendo Network ID: MegaManPrime
"Of course. how selfish of me. Let's do all the things that you wanna do."

AuthorMessage

Hamsterism

2,974. Posted:

SWEET I SCORED A RED ONE!!! I got it because my 3DS XL is red also. I got my order to go through on my dial up internet (changing address twice sadly) at about 11 after the hour.

I just wish I had enough coins to get 2 :(

I have a 3DS XL (FC 4511-1838-0127) message me if you add me, so I can add you back :)

Life of a guinea pig, dreams of a hamster.

AuthorMessage

Ecto-1

2,975. Posted:

Finally managed to get an order for a blue one to go through! It should match my Blue XL and my Wii U's blue power light nicely!

EDIT: Looks like Red, White, and Blue are already sold out. Well, that was fast.

Edited on by Ecto-1

Boo! I'm a ghost.
Check out my Rytmik songs on Youtube
Colors 3D Gallery

3DS Friend Code: 3566-1553-9977 | Nintendo Network ID: ECTO-1989

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

2,976. Posted:

Well the cradles are now sold out. Not really a big surprise. But if you didn't snag one and wanted too you are out of luck now. I am sure we will see some pop up on eBay though.

My Backlog

AuthorMessage

ultraraichu

2,977. Posted:

Well I have no luck. Logged in during my break (after 10am est), and everytime I click on the link, it takes me to the "coming 10-31-13" page. Check back 2 hours later, same thing. Only when I clink the "get rewards link" after 1pm, it took me to the page. By then the americas colors sold out and while I had a 5 minute doubt for the other color, sold out too.

Long story short, be aggressive and don't stop to think.

Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.
C.S Lewis

3DS Friend Code: 1848-1733-3257 | Nintendo Network ID: ultraraichu

AuthorMessage

SCAR392

2,978. Posted:

Did anyone else get a backorder? It allowed me to choose the blue XL charging cradle. It took my coins, but says "backordered" in the account. I'm pretty sure that means I'm getting one, but did anyone else see that it says "backordered"?

EDIT: I also got a email confirming my order.

Edited on by SCAR392

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage

Hamsterism

2,979. Posted:

That's a little odd.

I ordered my cradle over a hour ago (a hr and 43 mins to be exact) and I still haven't gotten the email with the confirmation number, the charge on my account history (-500) coins, the coins were taken out.....yet the Reward Order Inquiry says I haven't ordered anything at all.

Do I email Nintendo? I want this cradle so badly it hurts!

I have a 3DS XL (FC 4511-1838-0127) message me if you add me, so I can add you back :)

Life of a guinea pig, dreams of a hamster.

AuthorMessage

SCAR392

2,980. Posted:

Hamsterism wrote:

That's a little odd.

I ordered my cradle over a hour ago (a hr and 43 mins to be exact) and I still haven't gotten the email with the confirmation number, the charge on my account history (-500) coins, the coins were taken out.....yet the Reward Order Inquiry says I haven't ordered anything at all.

Do I email Nintendo? I want this cradle so badly it hurts!

The same thing happened to me. It took my coins, and it didn't have any info in the order inquiry section. Once it said I had placed an order on the order inquiry, it said it was back ordered, but I got a confirmative message stating that I redeemed the reward.

So, it's either a mistake(I don't think they allow back orders) and I got there in time, or t really is back ordered and I'll get a blue one from the next batch. Check to see if it says it's back ordered on your account. I'm guessing you got there faster than I did. I ordered it at about 11:30.

Edited on by SCAR392

$¢@®³’²