Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 2,941 to 2,960 of 5,198

Ecto-1

Ecto-1 wrote:

I redeemed coins for Link to the Past, but I can't get the Wii Shop Channel to let me redeem it. It says the code I've entered is invalid and doesn't match any software... I'll try again later. I'm hoping it is just a hiccup.

Just tried again and still no luck... Anyone else having problems with it?

Boo! I'm a ghost.
Check out my Rytmik songs on Youtube
Colors 3D Gallery

3DS Friend Code: 3566-1553-9977 | Nintendo Network ID: ECTO-1989

SCRAPPER392

Ecto-1 wrote:

Ecto-1 wrote:

I redeemed coins for Link to the Past, but I can't get the Wii Shop Channel to let me redeem it. It says the code I've entered is invalid and doesn't match any software... I'll try again later. I'm hoping it is just a hiccup.

Just tried again and still no luck... Anyone else having problems with it?

Perhaps they've fixed the issue. I literally jus downloaded LTTP 10 minutes ago without a hitch. If it still isn't working, make sure you're typing zeros or Os correctly.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

Hamsterism

Undead_terror wrote:

The posters and something else is gone all together!

Awww man! I didn't even get a chance to get the Mario Poster set! That's not fair

I have a 3DS XL (FC 4511-1838-0127) message me if you add me, so I can add you back :)

Life of a guinea pig, dreams of a hamster.

Hamsterism

Swiket wrote:

There's a new bonus +10 coin survey for "a small number of randomly selected Club Nintendo members". Mostly questions about how you play your 3DS and how it compares to other gaming platforms.

I got it also and I filled it out. I'm not gunna sniff at 10 coins O_O

I have a 3DS XL (FC 4511-1838-0127) message me if you add me, so I can add you back :)

Undead_terror

I also got the survey, with the help of that survey and a game survey, I'm now a platinum member!
Also the survey included do you play the PS3 or Xbox, other brand consoles.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

iphys

Did everyone who logged into Club Nintendo get the bonus survey? I didn't get an e-mail or anything inviting me to do it, yet it was there when I went to fill out a post-play survey for a game I got last week.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

Ryno

Yeah I just checked and filled out the bonus survey. I wonder if "a small number of randomly selected Club Nintendo members" is actually "whoever signs in from 11/7-11/10."

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

Hamsterism

So, I checked my mail today and I have to say I was very very excited.
But I also had this delusion that the charging cradle I redeemed would come with....a charger?

All I received was the plastic base, no charger or cord with a plug in at the end.

Was I expecting too much for that?

CerealKiller528

Just got ALTTP about two days ago. I can't believe what I missing out on...

Just a guy making solo music using Garageband.

RR529

Yeah, I had the bonus survey too. Now have 120 coins.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

SCRAPPER392

Hamsterism wrote:

But I also had this delusion that the charging cradle I redeemed would come with....a charger?

All I received was the plastic base, no charger or cord with a plug in at the end.

It's not supposed to come with a charger. It's just the base, then you use the charger you already have.

Qwest

Hamsterism

SCAR392 wrote:

Hamsterism wrote:

It's not supposed to come with a charger. It's just the base, then you use the charger you already have.

I think I'll have to buy another charger then, I was going to keep one on me for when I travel n keep the cradle one at home.

SCRAPPER392

Nice. I could see those posters "selling" out pretty fast.

Qwest

Undead_terror

The elite rewards are coming late this year, before the would be shipped in November or possibly late October but not this year, also we get new games Monday.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Hilda

Any day now, my ALBW posters should be arriving. I was about 30 coins short of being able to afford it and ransacked the house to find something, anything I hadn't registered. Thank you, SoulSilver.

Oh, and I love you.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.