Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 2,981 to 3,000 of 5,198

MAN1AC

How is Mario Picross?

Edited on by MAN1AC

Four more months until Bayonetta 2.

3DS Friend Code: 0705-3088-6988 | Nintendo Network ID: MANIAC64

Undead_terror

I wish that SMB:LL and balloon fight was for the 3DS, would of got both, got Mario' picross but don't like it and star ship don't interest me.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Blast

Okay seriously... Who are the clowns that keep choosing these overrated and overexpensive (as in Coin value) games for Club Nintendo?!?!

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Rezalack

Well.. at least we can finally get Wii U games, despite them being underwhelming options.

Rezalack

Nintendo Network ID: Spuratis

SparkOfSpirit

So many coins to use and so few options. I really wish they would add the N64 and GBA for the Wii U already. This is just silly.

“A thing may be too sad to be believed or too wicked to be believed or too good to be believed; but it cannot be too absurd to be believed in this planet of frogs and elephants, of crocodiles and cuttle-fish.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Discostew

Klimbatize wrote:

Wii/U - Balloon Fight (200 coins)...200?!?

It marks the beginning of Wii U VC titles available from CN. The description page mentions nothing about Wii Mode. I guess we can expect at least a 50 coin increase for Wii U VC titles, but it's better than paying coins + $1-$1.50 to get them onto the Wii U from Wii Mode.

Discostew

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1477-0127 | Nintendo Network ID: Discostew

Super_Gravy

Actually I think there is an typo there. I think Balloon Fight is 200 coins because it is an Wii U VC game rather than Wii VC game. Look into the Balloon Fight and you will notice it is not for Wii at all. This probably explains why Super Mario Bros 2: The Lost Level is 150 coins which is for Wii or Wii mode. And I think the typo is that Super Mario Bros 2: The Lost Level have an "Wii U" banner instead of "Wii" banner.

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

Super_Gravy

Just ignore my previous post since Discostew wrote what I going say anyway. XD

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

majinx07

They must be high from the helium if they expect people to waste 200 coins for Balloon Fight.

(PM if you want me to add you)
Life is like a jar of jalapenos; What you do today can burn your @$$ tomorrow!
Pokémon 3DS Friend Safari - Electric - Luxio, Electrode, & Helioptile

3DS Friend Code: 3797-7907-2440 | Nintendo Network ID: Majin_X07

kingston589

I have all these games are you kidding me!

Currently Playing: Smash Bros, Ducktales Remastered and Bayou Billy
Youtube: PlatTheFormer
Steam: PlatTheFormer

Nintendo Network ID: kingston589

iphys

Imagine that new WiiU owner that just dropped $250-$300 on their WiiU and gets 160 coins for it, yet can't even redeem for Balloon Fight. For 200 coins, it should have been Earthbound. The whole point of a rewards program is to make the rewards enticing enough to get people to buy your merchandise to get the rewards. Nintendo desperately needs to sell WiiU systems right now, yet the reward they offer for it is Balloon Fight and for 200 coins!?!?!?

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

DualWielding

iphys wrote:

Imagine that new WiiU owner that just dropped $250-$300 on their WiiU and gets 160 coins for it, yet can't even redeem for Balloon Fight. For 200 coins, it should have been Earthbound. The whole point of a rewards program is to make the rewards enticing enough to get people to buy your merchandise to get the rewards. Nintendo desperately needs to sell WiiU systems right now, yet the reward they offer for it is Balloon Fight and for 200 coins!?!?!?

This, Nintendo doesn't seem to get the point of a reward system, in all of my time on these forums I have heard lots of people complain about the poor rewards but not a single person say that they were gonna buy a game because they needed the coins to get a determinate reward... that means they are doing it wrong....

PSN: Fertheseeker

Hamsterism

ferthepoet wrote:

iphys wrote:

This, Nintendo doesn't seem to get the point of a reward system, in all of my time on these forums I have heard lots of people complain about the poor rewards but not a single person say that they were gonna buy a game because they needed the coins to get a determinate reward... that means they are doing it wrong....

I recently bought a Wii U (Mario/Luigi bundle) and a couple other games to get me started. I was actually pretty disappointed to see that the first Wii U Reward would be so poor to be honest. I thought that since I dished out about $420 CAD all together for the bundle and 2 other games, that it would have been a better reward.

They should have stuck in some N64 games or some popular classics (I've never heard of Balloon Fight before) for the Wii U. Mario Picross? Really? I was only signed up since last August and I've seen that about 5 times already!

I have a 3DS XL (FC 4511-1838-0127) message me if you add me, so I can add you back :)

Life of a guinea pig, dreams of a hamster.

PuzzleMaster7

Since the catalog has been quite barren, I wouldn't mind having this as a reward considering the holiday season is quickly approaching.

There is no puzzle without a solution!

3DS Friend Code: 4055-4399-6605 | Nintendo Network ID: ThePuzzleMaster7

Rezalack

In case anyone is wondering, they started shipping the platinum rewards. I got my tracking number today.

Rezalack

Nintendo Network ID: Spuratis

ThePirateCaptain

@Nathan
I believe Europe and Japan both have their own Club Nintendo's as well. As far as country specifics, I'm not sure.

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

RR529

Yeah, I got my shipping confirmation yesterday as well (gold reward)

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.