Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 2,481 to 2,500 of 5,198

TysonOfTime

A shame, since I want the physical version more.

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

iphys

I'm guessing they probably only doubled the coins for the DLC to make up for it being 10 coins less and no intend-to-buy survey, so the coins will probably work out similar either way . . . unless it's the pin you're worried about trying to win, which apparently they only have 980 of them. Too bad it's not the 8-bit Luigi pin I saw Reggie wearing on one of the Directs: that one looked really cool.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

Drobotic

I think I have some collector's items now,since Nintendo seems to be getting rid of physical rewards.

Currently playing:A little bit of everything :D
Fan of:Adventure Time,The Legend of Korra,The Amazing World of Gumball,Regular Show,Futurama,and gaming on handhelds,consoles,and the PC.

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8187-4581 | Nintendo Network ID: PSICadet

KiwiPanda

Do physical rewards usually come late? My Luigi Hat 3DS Case was supposed to come today at the latest, but it still hasn't arrived. I'm a bit disappointed, as I was hoping to have it for my vacation, me leaving tomorrow (Florida beaches, here I come >:3).
I've only ordered one other reward, it being the Wiimote Holder I ordered a few months ago. It came and shipped very quickly, and I had it in no time. I was expecting this to be the same.

Previously RedPanda.
♭ ~Green is not a creative color~ ♪
SSBB FC- 3998-3139-7405
~
Backloggery
It's severely outdated, but I guess you can look at it if you want. (?)
~
Come visit

3DS Friend Code: 2020-0178-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatRedPandaKid

e-love

It seems I now have enough coins for F-Zero X, should I go for it?

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Undead_terror

It's almost that time of year again when we order our elite awards, we should get news of that on the 30th and on the 1st we get new games.
I also found one of my old pics of a error that occurred.
Untitled

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Tasuki

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

30th? Damn, I won't be able to make it in time!! Ugh, my first year without platinum. I swear, if the prizes don't suck this year!!!

Yeah I just barely made it myself. If I had a few CN codes I would send them your way Retro but unfortunately I don't.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Snagrio

Tasuki wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

30th? Damn, I won't be able to make it in time!! Ugh, my first year without platinum. I swear, if the prizes don't suck this year!!!

Yeah I just barely made it myself. If I had a few CN codes I would send them your way Retro but unfortunately I don't.

I have platinum, but as of now only have 370 coins. Hopefully that'll be enough to get whatever goodies are available later on.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

iphys

We didn't get word of the elite rewards till July 6th last year, so don't be too disappointed if they don't announce them right away. They may decide to purposely hold off a few days to reduce traffic on the site, because a lot of people hoard surveys to try to regain their elite status right away after the year resets, and a lot of people will be redeeming for the new games on July 1st too.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

Undead_terror

CrimsonFire13 wrote:

I'm new to club nintendo how do the awards work if you got platinum?

If you are gold or plantinum member, you have to wait for the end of the club Nintendo year which is the 30th of June, within the next few days you will be able to order the elite rewards and have to wait till December to get your reward.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Tasuki

CrimsonFire13 wrote:

How many can you order?

You can only choose one reward. Last year they had the choice of a Zelda Poster set and two other poster sets that I can't remember now, a couple of VC games and a Mario deck of cards.

Edited on by Tasuki

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Undead_terror

Tasuki wrote:

CrimsonFire13 wrote:

How many can you order?

You can only choose one reward. Last year they had the choice of a Zelda Poster set and two other poster sets that I can't remember now, a couple of VC games and a Mario deck of cards.

Here is a list of stuff last year:
platinum mario playing cards
limited edition poster set
club nintendo calender
super mario kart
metriod 2 return of samus
mario vs donkey kong
zelda majora's mask

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.