Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 2,461 to 2,480 of 5,312

Snagrio

I just hope the special 3DS game cases from last year are available again sometime soon. Wasn't able to grab one before since I had no coins.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

tsm7

@SCAR392 : Yea, I'm waiting for Wii U stuff too. Hope we get some Wii U digital offerings soon.

tsm7

Nintendo Network ID: Little_Tiny_Tom

Klimbatize

WingedFish wrote:

I just hope the special 3DS game cases from last year are available again sometime soon. Wasn't able to grab one before since I had no coins.

I got four of those .

Pretty good deal for 250 coins.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

Snagrio

MetallicDonkey wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

I got four of those .

Pretty good deal for 250 coins.

I'm so happy for you...

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Ketchupcat

Do you guys think that, since they eShop is really up and running know, there will start being Wii U digital rewards?

My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=98143
"You forgot your mayonnaise."-Squidward

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5371-3115 | Nintendo Network ID: keithmc2

Undead_terror

Just got Game & watch ball.
Got a picture of my whole physical collection of club Nintendo stuff.
Untitled
Everything besides tingle's balloon fight is stuff I got legit (besides getting some coins for free) on club Nintendo.
ps: I forgot to put in my giant AR card...I also got that.

Edited on by Undead_terror

Kenchi

Hope to see some good options for 3DS today! Cool pic, Undead Terror! Please feel free to add me!

3DS Friend Code: 3625-7861-0439
NNID: Kenchi9
ACNL town: Zenn La

Tasuki

Oh well was hoping to get Mario RPG for coins but I am just 10 coins short. Looks like I will wait till it comes to Wii U VC.

Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Tasuki

Quick question for you guys. When I got to my Club Nintendo account on the CN page and click on earn more coins it says that Mega Man X and the Kirby games that came out on the Wii U VC will earn you ten coins. Did they fix that VC purchases on the Wii U now will give you coins? Can anyone confirm that?

My Backlog

iphys

As I understand it, purchasing VC games from the Wii U eShop gives you post-plays for coins, but purchasing them from the Wii Shop in Wii mode does not.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

rjejr

Another month, another day waiting for Nintendo to buy a calendar. Oh well, maybe after lunch.

Someday we'll find it
The rainbow connection
The lovers, the dreamers and me

Whopper744

Just ordered Game & Watch Ball. Will be keeping that in it's box for the future.

I wonder when June 2nd will be over according to Club Nintendo.

So have they announced the Gold or Platinum rewards for this year yet?

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

Tasuki

iphys wrote:

As I understand it, purchasing VC games from the Wii U eShop gives you post-plays for coins, but purchasing them from the Wii Shop in Wii mode does not.

Ah ok. The only Wii U VC games I have bought are the 30 cent ones and I didnt get any coins for them. I wasn't sure if they changed that with the Wii U VC games yet.

My Backlog

Klimbatize

We probably won't know Platinum and Gold rewards until the middle of July. Current period ends at the end of June.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

Tasuki

MetallicDonkey wrote:

We probably won't know Platinum and Gold rewards until the middle of July. Current period ends at the end of June.

Oh thank goodness I thought it ended on June 1st. I need 60 more coins to hit platinum. Looks like I will be picking up DKCR3D and the two Zelda games today.

My Backlog

Klimbatize

Tasuki wrote:

MetallicDonkey wrote:

Oh thank goodness I thought it ended on June 1st. I need 60 more coins to hit platinum. Looks like I will be picking up DKCR3D and the two Zelda games today.

If you still wind up a little short by the end of this month, let me know. I have some spare CN codes.

Tasuki

MetallicDonkey wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

MetallicDonkey wrote:

If you still wind up a little short by the end of this month, let me know. I have some spare CN codes.

Will do. Thanks for the offer.

My Backlog

Kenchi

Holding my breath for some good stuff on 3DS!!

3DS Friend Code: 3625-7861-0439
NNID: Kenchi9
ACNL town: Zenn La

Klimbatize

Kenchi wrote:

Holding my breath for some good stuff on 3DS!!

Someone get ready to resuscitate this guy.

Sorry, this topic has been locked.