General Discussion Forum

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Showing 2,461 to 2,480 of 4,191

AuthorMessage

Birdman

2,461. Posted:

@undead_terror - I actually know that guy (MRDSiReview) in real life; we have the same Chemistry class. His voice sounds weird, but he was only 13 or so when he recorded that, so it makes sense.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

AuthorMessage

Karakato

2,462. Posted:

@Birdman That's interesting to hear, I used to watch his vids and he's one of the reasons why I got a DS in the first place. I wonder what he's up to now...

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Deviant Art Profile
Tumblr Page
My Backlog

The Rest is Silence.

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

2,463. Posted:

Is Maboshi's arcade worth 150 coins? And I'm contemplating getting Aguia but...I'm not a fan of puzzle games.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Birdman

2,464. Posted:

@Karakato - He's wrapping up his junior year of high school. Right now he is (or at least should be) focusing on AP exams/finals, finishing out his track season, and other activities (though most are complete or nearly complete by this time at my school). Typical overworked teenager. But hey, he's Valedictorian of his class for a reason ...

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

AuthorMessage

Birdman

2,465. Posted:

When does the new year for Platinum rewards start? I'm starting to accumulate some surveys from games I've downloaded but have yet to play, have Platinum for this year, and am wondering if I wait if I can get a head start on next year's Platinum rewards.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

AuthorMessage

iphys

2,466. Posted:

July 1st.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

AuthorMessage

Birdman

2,467. Posted:

Hmm, guess I can wait on a few then...

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

2,468. Posted:

Just ordered game & watch ball, I will probably take a picture of my whole physical collection once I get it and show you guys.

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
Nintendo Friends website/forums I eShop Gurus I Public Chat I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery)
Currently owns Mario & Luigi Dream Team 3DS XL...no Wii U yet.

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

2,469. Posted:

The Yoshi cleaning cloth is back for 400 coins.
~A day after~
Annnnnnnnd it's gone.

Edited on by Undead_terror

Nintendo Friends website/forums I eShop Gurus I Public Chat I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery)

AuthorMessage

AENIGMA

2,470. Posted:

There's a new "Limited Quantities" item available as a reward, a Super Mario Accessory Box for 700 coins.
Untitled

Edited on by AENIGMA

ÆNIGMA

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

2,471. Posted:

AENIGMA wrote:

There's a new "Limited Quantities" item available as a reward, a Super Mario Accessory Box for 700 coins.
Untitled

Was about to say that, it also came out in Japan first which is no big surprise.

AuthorMessage

Pokefanmum82

2,472. Posted:

i like that it's green but i don't have enough for it yet.

looking forward to Yoshi's Woolly World, OR/AS, Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker, Pokémon Art Academy, Bayonetta 2, Fantasy Life, Persona Q, and The Lost Valley.
3DS Friend Code: 5155-3206-9001
NNID: mumof3kids

AuthorMessage

Nardar

2,473. Posted:

Wish it was bigger. From the picture they show, it looks small. I hope we see more rewards. Can't believe in almost a month the new year starts.

Nardar

Nintendo Network ID: Nardar

AuthorMessage

SCAR392

2,474. Posted:

I think it's a cool basket, but I'm kinda waiting for some Wii U stuff, or exclusive stuff that I can actually use.
I'm surprised people even got the Yoshi cloth. It seems like such a waste of coins, but collectors will get anything... I have like 3 cloth things like that that I hardly ever use.

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

2,475. Posted:

I just hope the special 3DS game cases from last year are available again sometime soon. Wasn't able to grab one before since I had no coins. :(

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

tsm7

2,476. Posted:

@SCAR392 : Yea, I'm waiting for Wii U stuff too. Hope we get some Wii U digital offerings soon.

tsm7

Nintendo Network ID: Little_Tiny_Tom

AuthorMessage

Klimbatize

2,477. Posted:

WingedFish wrote:

I just hope the special 3DS game cases from last year are available again sometime soon. Wasn't able to grab one before since I had no coins. :(

I got four of those :D.

Pretty good deal for 250 coins.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

2,478. Posted:

MetallicDonkey wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

I got four of those :D.

Pretty good deal for 250 coins.

I'm so happy for you... :p

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

Musterd

2,479. Posted:

Do you guys think that, since they eShop is really up and running know, there will start being Wii U digital rewards?

My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=98143
My Miiverse: https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/keithmc2
"You forgot your mayonnaise."-Squidward

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5371-3115

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

2,480. Posted:

Just got Game & watch ball.
Got a picture of my whole physical collection of club Nintendo stuff.
Untitled
Everything besides tingle's balloon fight is stuff I got legit (besides getting some coins for free) on club Nintendo.
ps: I forgot to put in my giant AR card...I also got that.

Edited on by Undead_terror