Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 2,461 to 2,480 of 5,198

Auracle

I missed out on Mario RPG last month, put it appears it was for the best. F-Zero X sounds awesome and I still haven't gotten around to Metroid II yet. A few surveys should give me just what I need to get both.

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

Nardar

Hey guys, you know Monday NoA restocked some rewards, well now 11 items are on the Currently Unavailable list including all the restocked items.

Nardar

Nintendo Network ID: Nardar

iphys

Probably a whole bunch of people just realized they had coins expiring and went to spend them. Plus, I kind of suspect they didn't have many quantities of those restocked items — probably just a handful they found fallen behind the shelf or that came returned in the mail or something, lol.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

Undead_terror

Both the animal crossing fan and cards sold out, I can only assume that happened because the release of new leaf, but the game case never sold out yet which makes since because only ds games fit in it and the sticks is for the ds lite.
@Joshers opening game & watch ball is no different from having it closed, there is no tape or anything to seal it so if you wanted to look at it have no fear.

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

GamecubeMan

Well, the club nintendo year is almost over and I have had platinum for a long time. I wonder if its going to like last year rewards were decent but they took soooo long to be annouced and shipped. :/

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

Hamsterism

Ughhhh.... I forgot they expire. I gotta order my rewards before I can't. I got 625 coins.

Has anyone else noticed that other countries have better rewards then NOA?

I have a 3DS XL (FC 4511-1838-0127) message me if you add me, so I can add you back :)

Life of a guinea pig, dreams of a hamster.

Whopper744

undead_terror wrote:

Both the animal crossing fan and cards sold out, I can only assume that happened because the release of new leaf, but the game case never sold out yet which makes since because only ds games fit in it and the sticks is for the ds lite.
@Joshers opening game & watch ball is no different from having it closed, there is no tape or anything to seal it so if you wanted to look at it have no fear.

I see. Thanks.

This thing is so much smaller than I thought! Still cool though. May be passing this down to my kids.

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

Undead_terror

Joshers744 wrote:

undead_terror wrote:

I see. Thanks.

This thing is so much smaller than I thought! Still cool though. May be passing this down to my kids.

IKR, I played it for a bit and put the stick thing back in it, it may be a reproduction but it will still be worth something one day.
Game & watch collection 2 sold out, I doubt it will return if the first collection don't come back.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

KiwiPanda

Can you have two 3DSes connected to one Club Nintendo account?
My sister and I both got New Leaf, her having connected to the profile earlier in the day, but I'm only seeing one survey for 50 coins. Did my connection to the account possibly get cancelled out when my sister connected?
I'm also waiting for my 3DS Luigi Hat Pouch. Any day, now... I also realized that, the day it came out, it was only available for a few hours. I was lucky

Previously RedPanda.
♭ ~Green is not a creative color~ ♪
SSBB FC- 3998-3139-7405
~
Backloggery
It's severely outdated, but I guess you can look at it if you want. (?)
~
Come visit

3DS Friend Code: 2020-0178-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatRedPandaKid

Klimbatize

RedPanda wrote:

My sister and I both got New Leaf, her having connected to the profile earlier in the day, but I'm only seeing one survey for 50 coins. Did my connection to the account possibly get cancelled out when my sister connected?

Yes, you can have two 3DSes connected to one CN account. However, you can only register a particular game once on that account.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

KiwiPanda

@MetallicDonkey - Oh, that makes sense. Thanks for clearing that up~

Previously RedPanda.
♭ ~Green is not a creative color~ ♪
SSBB FC- 3998-3139-7405
~
Backloggery
It's severely outdated, but I guess you can look at it if you want. (?)
~
Come visit

3DS Friend Code: 2020-0178-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatRedPandaKid

Marakuto

If I register a Club Nintendo code before the game's release date, what will happen to my account? Has anyone ever done this in the past and not have any problems occur? I'm worried that I could get my account terminated having collected a lot of stars.

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals ...

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

Pokefanmum82

MetallicDonkey wrote:

RedPanda wrote:

Yes, you can have two 3DSes connected to one CN account. However, you can only register a particular game once on that account.

from nintendo support page
I Have More Than One of the Same System or Game. Can I Register Them All?
Answer:
Systems
For each individual account or member in a Family Account, you can register up to 1 (one) eligible system to receive a free 90-day warranty extension, surveys, and Coins.
Games
For each individual account or member in a Family Account, you can register 1 (one) eligible game for surveys and Coins.

Want: Harvest Moon: One World, Story of Seasons: Pioneering Town, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury

Finished the Alola Dex.
Now playing New Horizons, Wrath of White Witch and Sword

PanicPuppet

How much you wanna bet that a Luigi hat will be this year's Platinum reward?

I know I'd be happy, as opposed to getting just cards or pins.

PanicPuppet

Klimbatize

mumof3kids82 wrote:

MetallicDonkey wrote:

RedPanda wrote:

from nintendo support page
I Have More Than One of the Same System or Game. Can I Register Them All?
Answer:
Systems
For each individual account or member in a Family Account, you can register up to 1 (one) eligible system to receive a free 90-day warranty extension, surveys, and Coins.
Games
For each individual account or member in a Family Account, you can register 1 (one) eligible game for surveys and Coins.

Wow, I have two 3DSes on my CN account, two different people listed on my account, and yet they never let me register the same game twice. I've downloaded the same game from the eShop onto two different 3DSes and only one survey popped out for the same game.

Looks like Club Nintendo owes me some surveys and coins.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

GamecubeMan

Still waiting on Club Nintendo to release Super Mario World as an download reward. I predicted the original Paper Mario but Super Mario World may be a title Nintendo may be a little more stubborn on.....

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

iphys

Some older items have been restocked. Hurry, people!

I got the DS game rack. I think it should fit 10 3DS game cases instead of 8 DS ones.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.