Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 2,501 to 2,520 of 5,198

Tasuki

Quick question. I dont remember but do your coins reset back to zero at the start of the new CN year?

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

the_shpydar

@Tasuki
No. Only the "counter" towards gold/platinum resets. Your actual coin amount remains the same.
I do believe coins eventually expire, though.

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

tsm7

They do expire July 1st if they are over two years old. If you log in and click on coins & status it will tell you the number of coins set to expire.

tsm7

Nintendo Network ID: Little_Tiny_Tom

Snagrio

Perhaps among this year's gold/platinum prizes will be the first Wii U VC rewards? I'm not holding my breath, but that should would be nice.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Birdman

GamecubeMan wrote:

Maybe its something good this year like a Reggie action figure!

No. Non-Specific Action Figure before a Reggie action figure.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

Tasuki

Well I am on the fence with FZero X on the VC. They offer it for 200 coins from CN and I am thinking of picking it up but is it worth it? I have never played this game but I do enjoy the SNES F Zero on the VC. Is this game better than F Zero or is it not as good? Will I enjoy it as much as F Zero?

My Backlog

LinktotheFuture

Tasuki wrote:

Well I am on the fence with FZero X on the VC. They offer it for 200 coins from CN and I am thinking of picking it up but is it worth it? I have never played this game but I do enjoy the SNES F Zero on the VC. Is this game better than F Zero or is it not as good? Will I enjoy it as much as F Zero?

I prefer the SNES F-Zero.

The chickens are restless.
3DS Friend Code: 1547-5282-6926

SCRAPPER392

LinktotheFuture wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

I prefer the SNES F-Zero.

I prefer the N64 F-Zero. 3D graphics, more opponents on track, you can choose more characters, and there's more control options.
I played the F-Zero games in order(SNES, N64, GCN). The improvements they've made in ever entry make it pretty much impossible for me to go back to the older games.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

CerealKiller528

What happened to the yearly Club Nintendo rewards?

Just a guy making solo music using Garageband.

Tasuki

Kodeen wrote:

CerealKiller528 wrote:

What happened to the yearly Club Nintendo rewards?

Announced in 3 days, I'd guess.

Sometimes not even than. Dont be surprised if we dont here anything for a few days after the 1st.

My Backlog

Undead_terror

Well tomorrow we get new games and the elite rewards might be announced as well, but just remember that your elite status gets is gone tomorrow so you will start off as a normal member.

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Klimbatize

Yup, though I counted up my surveys waiting and I have enough to hit Platinum for 2014 already. (880 coins in surveys). That doesn't even include the codes from carts I have yet to register.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

Electricmastro

The Club Nintendo offer isn't giving me coins

I read this: http://club2.nintendo.com/clubn-vc-promo-0613/

Linked my Club Nintendo account to my Wii U console and bought VC games, but I have not received any coins since my coin counter has not changed. Am I supposed to wait until a certain date or am I not doing something I have no knowledge about?

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

Klimbatize

Electricmastro wrote:

Linked my Club Nintendo account to my Wii U console and bought VC games, but I have not received any coins since my coin counter has not changed. Am I supposed to wait until a certain date or am I not doing something I have no knowledge about?

Yeah, it says on that page you get them July 1st.

Edited on by Klimbatize

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

Electricmastro

MetallicDonkey wrote:

Electricmastro wrote:

Yeah, it says on that page you get them July 1st.

It just says 20 coins...I bought more than one game...so should I still be concerned?

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.