Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 2,321 to 2,340 of 5,198

SCRAPPER392

The Game & Watch Collections for DS aren't even that great IMO. If you think you're actually getting a game, then it's not worth 800 coins. I had both of them and eventually sold them off. The gold nunchuck is more worth it for 100 more coins.
I don't even go for the cases. I download my games usually, so extra casing would be pointless. The only things worth getting IMO are the shoelaces, T-shirt, and other usable items. The Giant AR card seems like the best thing they have for 3DS.
I did get the t-shirt when it was on discount, but I haven't worn it yet.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

Undead_terror

Whirlpool wrote:

I'm saving up for Hanafuda Cards.

So how many coins do you have? people should start saying how much coins they have.

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

RR529

I'm just hoping for some interesting games (most hoping for Paper Mario to go back up).

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Kaeobais

When do new things show up in the catalog?

The best strategy in the game: go up stairs and pause balls.

Klimbatize

undead_terror wrote:

Whirlpool wrote:

So how many coins do you have? people should start saying how much coins they have.

I have 1450 coins and I still have 30+ surveys waiting to be done, and about 6 or 7 retail games to register. I'm waiting on the retail ones for July so that I can work on platinum status for next year since I hit this year's so quickly.

I have so many coins collecting because most of the stuff on there doesn't interest me. I've only bought three 3DS cases that were made available periodically, and I've used the coins to download games. Unfortunately I usually already have the games they put up on offer, but I still wait each month hoping there's something I haven't grabbed yet.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

Nestalgic

MetallicDonkey wrote:

undead_terror wrote:

Whirlpool wrote:

I have 1450 coins and I still have 30+ surveys waiting to be done, and about 6 or 7 retail games to register. I'm waiting on the retail ones for July so that I can work on platinum status for next year since I hit this year's so quickly.

I have so many coins collecting because most of the stuff on there doesn't interest me. I've only bought three 3DS cases that were made available periodically, and I've used the coins to download games. Unfortunately I usually already have the games they put up on offer, but I still wait each month hoping there's something I haven't grabbed yet.

Aren't you worried about coins expiring? I didn't really want a gold nunchuk but I got one just to avoid losing my coins. Sold it on ebay for $60.

Missing my NES games...

Klimbatize

Nestalgic wrote:

MetallicDonkey wrote:

undead_terror wrote:

Aren't you worried about coins expiring? I didn't really want a gold nunchuk but I got one just to avoid losing my coins. Sold it on ebay for $60.

I little bit, though those are all from this year so I still have some time. Buying a couple of consoles and downloading a lot of eShop games got that coin total up very quickly. You get more coins per dollar from eShop titles.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

Undead_terror

Super mario 64-200 coins
super metroid-150 coins
kirby's pinball land-150 coins
3d classics urban champion-150
It's been like the fifth time UC has been on club nintendo, why not let it be free, I don't have pinball land but im not spending 150 coins on it.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

KarrotMan

New games are up:
Untitled
Nothing for me this month on the 3DS side, but great selection on Wii's side. As much as I found UC a "decent" time waster (not so much for most people), it's been featured like three times already

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Tweetter
Devian tArt
Mumblr Page
[em][url=http://backloggery.com/kara...

Ryno

I think I will get Super Mario 64, I have never played since I switched the PlayStation at that time. As for Super Metroid, I am planning on getting it for .30 cents for the Wii U VC.

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

Whopper744

Karakato wrote:

New games are up:
Untitled
Nothing for me this month on the 3DS side, but great selection on Wii's side. As much as I found UC a "decent" time waster (not so much for most people), it's been featured like three times already

-Super Mario 64 - Great game. Already have it (as does a lot of people really)
-Super Metroid - Have it downloaded. Seems like a great game, but I always get lost...and wait a minute, aren't they selling this for 30 cents next month for Wii U?! Why even put it on here.
-Kirby Pinball - hmm...it's a maybe, but it's easier to come across the cheap price of this game then it is 150 coins.
-Urban Champion - Is it just me, or has this game been on this list like 3 times? Everything I've heard says it kind of sucks, and I really doubt it's worth the coins just looking at it myself.

Sorry to be so negative but...yeah

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

shinesprite

Nothing for me this month, Super Mario 64 and Super Metroid are the only ones which caught my fancy.
. . . but seeing as I still have my Super Mario 64 cart and with Super Metroid going on sale for 30¢, I think I'll sit this one out.

shinesprite

Pokefanmum82

nothing for me this month then

Want: Harvest Moon: One World, Story of Seasons: Pioneering Town, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury

Finished the Alola Dex.
Now playing New Horizons, Wrath of White Witch and Sword

mihimarcelo

Nice. I lost Urban Champion the last time it was available.Trying to get all 3D classics for free. 2 to go!

mihimarcelo

HeroOfCybertron

Maybe I will get Urban Champion since I'm kinda interested in it I just never felt like spending actual money on it and I have about 600 plus coins just waiting to be spent then again I just know that if I spend 150 coins on Urban Champion Club Nintendo NA will probably get those 3DS XL charging cradles and I will be short several coins because I got Urban Champion.

Edited on by HeroOfCybertron

Bah weep granah weep nini bong

RevolverLink

I find it odd that Club Nintendo keeps trying to trick people into playing Urban Champion, because it's not like they have to worry about unloading physical copies out of their inventory or anything. Someone pretty high up in the company must love that little turd of a game, because that's the only reason I can think of for Nintendo not actively trying to scrub it from the pages of history.

Oh well, at least the other three games are top notch.

The Revloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-4605-3581-8608 | 3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.