General Discussion Forum

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Showing 2,341 to 2,360 of 4,327

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Retro_on_theGo

2,341. Posted:

Shotgunryugan wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

An. That's cool. Too bad I don't want any of those items. So anyone mind answering my previous question to see if I get Super Punch-Out!!

Wii (SNES)VC games can only be played with a Gamecube or Classic Controller.

and to answer your other question, I'm pretty sure you only get 10 coins for Wii VC games,i don't recall getting anything lower, then again the last few games i got were NeoGeo games :P

OT:Nothing for me right now, just waiting for the survey you get after registering a game(Naruto Powerful Shippuden).

Well that sucks. I don't have a classic controller. Guess I'll pass. :(

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MaskedPoster

2,342. Posted:

I'm on the lookout for SNES/N64 games codes, especially the latter!

I'd change them, at equal coin value, for games currently available (Super Punch-Out, Mario Tennis, Starship Defense, Kid Icarus 3D Classics).

Already have Mario Kart 64, F-Zero X, Yoshi's Story, Mario Tennis, Paper Mario
as for SNES games, A Link to the Past, Kirby: Super Star and Super-Punch-Out are mine already (off the top of my head)

Who's game?

MaskedPoster

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Tasuki

2,343. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Shotgunryugan wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

An. That's cool. Too bad I don't want any of those items. So anyone mind answering my previous question to see if I get Super Punch-Out!!

Wii (SNES)VC games can only be played with a Gamecube or Classic Controller.

and to answer your other question, I'm pretty sure you only get 10 coins for Wii VC games,i don't recall getting anything lower, then again the last few games i got were NeoGeo games :P

OT:Nothing for me right now, just waiting for the survey you get after registering a game(Naruto Powerful Shippuden).

Well that sucks. I don't have a classic controller. Guess I'll pass. :(

YOu could just get it now and when they finally update the Wii U VC you can transfer your games from your Wii mode VC to the Wii U VC you could play it with the game pad.

Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Retro_on_theGo

2,344. Posted:

I just don't have the spare cash right now. Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate will probably be the last nonessential thing I buy for awhile.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Ludicoloishome

2,345. Posted:

MaskedPoster wrote:

I'm on the lookout for SNES/N64 games codes, especially the latter!

I'd change them, at equal coin value, for games currently available (Super Punch-Out, Mario Tennis, Starship Defense, Kid Icarus 3D Classics).

Already have Mario Kart 64, F-Zero X, Yoshi's Story, Mario Tennis, Paper Mario
as for SNES games, A Link to the Past, Kirby: Super Star and Super-Punch-Out are mine already (off the top of my head)

Who's game?

i think i got a spare mario party 2 code but i wouldnt want any of these game codes

Ludicoloishome

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MaskedPoster

2,346. Posted:

Ludicoloishome wrote:

MaskedPoster wrote:

I'm on the lookout for SNES/N64 games codes, especially the latter!

I'd change them, at equal coin value, for games currently available (Super Punch-Out, Mario Tennis, Starship Defense, Kid Icarus 3D Classics).

Already have Mario Kart 64, F-Zero X, Yoshi's Story, Mario Tennis, Paper Mario
as for SNES games, A Link to the Past, Kirby: Super Star and Super-Punch-Out are mine already (off the top of my head)

Who's game?

i think i got a spare mario party 2 code but i wouldnt want any of these game codes

A shame, man! Don't have anything saved up (hence why I'm looking for 'em) but I've got many coins and would happily trade for the games that I -can- get now. Maybe next month if games there are more of your preference! Mario Party 2 is a goodie.

Anyone got any codes from past SNES/64 gems, that would like to trade for codes from games currently online? (That's a mouthful!)

MaskedPoster

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MaskedPoster

2,347. Posted:

Ludicoloishome wrote:

MaskedPoster wrote:

I'm on the lookout for SNES/N64 games codes, especially the latter!

I'd change them, at equal coin value, for games currently available (Super Punch-Out, Mario Tennis, Starship Defense, Kid Icarus 3D Classics).

Already have Mario Kart 64, F-Zero X, Yoshi's Story, Mario Tennis, Paper Mario
as for SNES games, A Link to the Past, Kirby: Super Star and Super-Punch-Out are mine already (off the top of my head)

Who's game?

i think i got a spare mario party 2 code but i wouldnt want any of these game codes

Say...I may be able to get a Mario Kart 64 code, would ya be interested in that instead?

MaskedPoster

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Nardar

2,348. Posted:

Don't forget that the Luigi sale ends tonight at midnight.

Nardar

Nintendo Network ID: Nardar

AuthorMessage
Avatar

LordJumpMad

2,349. Posted:

Nardar wrote:

Don't forget that the Luigi sale ends tonight at midnight.

Did they add anything new or worth getting?

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Undead_terror

2,350. Posted:

I now have 815 coins, only 385 more til I can get game & watch ball, it's some what sad if you think about it....BECAUSE THERE IS NOTHING ELSE TO GET!

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
Nintendo Friends website/forums I eShop Gurus I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery)
Currently owns Mario & Luigi Dream Team 3DS XL...no Wii U yet.

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage
Avatar

RR529

2,351. Posted:

Did some surveys a couple of nights ago, so I now have 175 coins, which puts me back in the game redeeming zone, but none of this month's games interest me. (still bummed I didn't have the coins for Paper Mario at the time. Hope they offer it again soon, or offer it as a gold reward).

Currently Playing:

Quiz RPG: Legend of Mystic Wiz (AND)
Popcork! (AND)
B.B. Bear Danmaku (AND)

AuthorMessage
Avatar

iphys

2,352. Posted:

They seem to do a lot of recycling, so you probably don't have to worry.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

AuthorMessage
Avatar

GamecubeMan

2,353. Posted:

Hey look, a complimentary 10 coin survey is up. Gee, thanks Club Nintendo, with 10 coins I could buy one of your awesome screen savers. :P

Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
I only see GC 4.0 happening if I become a English major. Yeah... not happening.

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter: jazzygcnman

AuthorMessage
Avatar

GamecubeMan

2,354. Posted:

I typed too soon. Apparently Club Nintendo of America randomly sent out servys to members. It also expires March 24th.

Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
I only see GC 4.0 happening if I become a English major. Yeah... not happening.

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter: jazzygcnman

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Undead_terror

2,355. Posted:

GamecubeMan wrote:

I typed too soon. Apparently Club Nintendo of America randomly sent out servys to members. It also expires March 24th.

So only some people got the servey?

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
Nintendo Friends website/forums I eShop Gurus I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery)
Currently owns Mario & Luigi Dream Team 3DS XL...no Wii U yet.

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage
Avatar

HeroOfCybertron

2,356. Posted:

undead_terror wrote:

GamecubeMan wrote:

I typed too soon. Apparently Club Nintendo of America randomly sent out servys to members. It also expires March 24th.

So only some people got the servey?

I didn't get a survey.

Bah-Weep-Graaaaagnah Wheep Ni Ni Bong

AuthorMessage
Avatar

iphys

2,357. Posted:

I've yet to ever get one of these random surveys, so I don't think they send them to a very large percentage of people.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

AuthorMessage
Avatar

LordJumpMad

2,358. Posted:

HeroOfCybertron wrote:

undead_terror wrote:

GamecubeMan wrote:

I typed too soon. Apparently Club Nintendo of America randomly sent out servys to members. It also expires March 24th.

So only some people got the servey?

I didn't get a survey.

As for someone who doesn't buy Nintendo games, I should get free servys, anyway!

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Romeo

2,359. Posted:

sigh...
there are only shi**y rewards for europe..
i've got about 4k+ stars, what to buy?

never bought anything there..... maybe i should just use these 4k+ stars to buy 1000 wii points?
my wii remote arrived yesterday.. so i could use those 1000points to buy La-Mulana, it's supposed to be very good

i think i'll do that, not 100% sure yet

Romeo

AuthorMessage
AvatarAdmin

DRL

2,360. Posted:

Romeo wrote:

sigh...
there are only shi**y rewards for europe..
i've got about 4k+ stars, what to buy?

never bought anything there..... maybe i should just use these 4k+ stars to buy 1000 wii points?
my wii remote arrived yesterday.. so i could use those 1000points to buy La-Mulana, it's supposed to be very good

i think i'll do that, not 100% sure yet

Saying that La-Mulana is "very good" would be an understatement. :)

US Editor, Pure Xbox
US Reviewer, Nintendo Life

Twitter: DaveLetcavage