Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 2,041 to 2,060 of 5,198

Nardar

As of now guys the Gold Nunchuk is in the Unavailable list. So it could be gone unless they put it up again sometime.

Edited on by Nardar

Nardar

Nintendo Network ID: Nardar

Huachiman

When you cash in your reward points for a game, do they give you a code to use? Has anyone traded games? Has that worked in the past?

Currently playing (perpetually): NHL 95, Mega Man 2 and Super Metroid

GamecubeMan

Does anyone have any idea when they 3DS game card cases are going to be available again?

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

Klimbatize

Huachiman wrote:

When you cash in your reward points for a game, do they give you a code to use? Has anyone traded games? Has that worked in the past?

Yes, they give you a download code to use on the eShop. Go to Settings/Others on the eShop and there's a button that reads " Redeem Download Code".

Edited on by Klimbatize

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

Undead_terror

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Is anyone having trouble signing into their account? The site won't let me acces my account.

I signed in mine alright, now for me to do some surveys to get me some coins!
Now with 625 coins and nothing to buy * sigh *

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Kyloctopus

Did anyone else noticed the Mario and Animal Crossing fans have disappeared. The only fan left is the pink one.
Untitled

Edited on by Kyloctopus

Kyloctopus

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter:

RR529

Kyloctopus wrote:

Did anyone else noticed the Mario and Animal Crossing fans have disappeared. The only fan left is the pink one.
Untitled

I'm glad I got the Mario & Blooper fans when I did, then (neat decorative pieces).

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Nardar

About a month ago they replenished them but were gone pretty fast. I never got one because it didn't interest me.

Nardar

e-love

I really wanted the Animal Crossing fireworks one, guess I might settle for the pink..

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Arianabtd

Emaan wrote:

I really wanted the Animal Crossing fireworks one, guess I might settle for the pink..

I got the pink one a couple months ago, it's really nice. I like it way more then the fireworks fan.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

Nardar

So yaw know the Toad Folders & Bookmarks is on the Unavailable list. So it could be gone.

Nardar

Undead_terror

Nardar wrote:

A new reward just went up and it is good is you need something to clean with. https://club.nintendo.com/rewards-details/a/33502.do

The yoshi cloth looks cool and whatever but do I want to spend 400 coins on it?

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

bezerker99

I have a microfiber cloth that I use to clean my 3DS' screens with. It works great! If I didn't already have that, I'd seriously consider getting this reward from CN (despite the hefty 400 coin price).

Klimbatize

400 coins for that?

/me shakes fist at inflation.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

Drobotic

Did anyone reach Gold or Platinum status for 2013 besides me?

Currently playing:A little bit of everything :D
Fan of:Adventure Time,The Legend of Korra,The Amazing World of Gumball,Regular Show,Futurama,and gaming on handhelds,consoles,and the PC.

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8187-4581 | Nintendo Network ID: PSICadet

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.