Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 2,021 to 2,040 of 5,198

Svengoolie

I got the Gold Nunchuk!! Awesome feeling. I was just checking because I was bored but did not expect it to actually be there.

Svengoolie

Drobotic

I can't wait to see if I won the AR Card set.I seriously need it.

Currently playing:A little bit of everything :D
Fan of:Adventure Time,The Legend of Korra,The Amazing World of Gumball,Regular Show,Futurama,and gaming on handhelds,consoles,and the PC.

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8187-4581 | Nintendo Network ID: PSICadet

DarkNinja9

grr gold nunchuck is back but i only have 360 coins not fair

i also saw they put mario kart 64 tempting

my 3DS friend code: 4468-2280-4674

i stopped playing mario kart now and moved on to luigis mansion :P

NNID(WiiU): GhostNinja1373

usually im just on miiverse(drawing) :P

Hamsterism

0LD_SK0OL_PUNK wrote:

Gamesake wrote:

Nestalgic wrote:

And honestly, who doesn't have MK64 already???

I'll bet there are few Nintendo games that anyone doesn't have on the VC at this point. Unless they're new to the Wii.

i actually AM new to the wii, and i downloaded MK64 just a couple minutes ago via club nintendo. when i tried to play it, i was told that i needed to buy a classic controller to play it... i don't have a classic controller... so in other words, i won't ever be playing N64 VC on the wii... ever...

That's what I thought until I saw how cheap the classic controllers are in EB Games/Gamestop. Only $26! It hooks right up to the bottom of your Wii controller.

I have a 3DS XL (FC 4511-1838-0127) message me if you add me, so I can add you back :)

Life of a guinea pig, dreams of a hamster.

Hamsterism

OMFG!! The nostalgia!! Mario Kart 64 is exactly as I remember it! The only difference is that we don't have the neighbor boy "letting" us use the controller that doesn't have joystick cover on the little piece of metal you use to steer.

I have a 3DS XL (FC 4511-1838-0127) message me if you add me, so I can add you back :)

Life of a guinea pig, dreams of a hamster.

GamecubeMan

Im waiting for the 3DS/DS cases to come back again. Ugh, I missed my chance twice >.<

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

Nardar

Some of you may know this already but you can now do the Intend to Buy Survey's for Fire Emblem Awakening and Brain Age Concentration.

Nardar

Nintendo Network ID: Nardar

bluecat

Argh, should I get MK64 when Double Dash still satisfies my kart racing needs....? Decisions, decisions.

just another day...

GamecubeMan

I really dont think so..... unless your having trouble beating the game or something.
EDIT: Not to mention having this game as a portable....
@Retro_on_theGo

Edited on by GamecubeMan

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

Birdman

@Retro - You're getting one of the best-aged games from the NES era (I'd say Punch-Out has aged better than the original SMB, but that may just be me) in a portable form that can have some of its relentless difficulty nerfed. If being able to get it for not cash isn't enough to convince you to get, I'm not sure what else would get you to cave.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

Snagrio

Birdman wrote:

@Retro - You're getting one of the best-aged games from the NES era (I'd say Punch-Out has aged better than the original SMB, but that may just be me) in a portable form that can have some of its relentless difficulty nerfed. If being able to get it for not cash isn't enough to convince you to get, I'm not sure what else would get you to cave.

Having it handed to me on a virtual silver platter. Because I don't have money, OR enough CN coins.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Tasuki

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Anyone say Punch-Out!! is worth getting again for 200 coins if I already have the cartridge just for the restore points?

Well for one thing you will be able to have it on the go if nothing else.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Hokori

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Anyone say Punch-Out!! is worth getting again for 200 coins if I already have the cartridge just for the restore points?

I'd say get it, but that's because I think: portable > TV and since you didn't get it on wii VC I'd say yes (still hoping for a wii VC transfer to 3DS thing someday )

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

Undead_terror

Punch out is great fun and has replay value if you just want to beat up someone without giving it you're all but it does get really hard and thats when saves come in, im at Mr dream and I can't beat him...or at least didn't bother.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Tasuki

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

I'm getting it, thanks guys.

Not a problem. I know it sounds cheesy but having it on the go does make a difference and warrants you buying it again even if you have it on the Wii VC or in your case cartridge form.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Hokori

Tasuki wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

I'm getting it, thanks guys.

Not a problem. I know it sounds cheesy but having it on the go does make a difference and warrants you buying it again even if you have it on the Wii VC or in your case cartridge form.

Agreed, just hope Nintendo will copy Sony in the cross play thing with the NN IDs

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

Platypus

Did anyone win one of the Kid Icarus AR card sets?

Wii code: 3761-1403-5495-2750PSN ID: Nintendodude686
Steam Community ID; Platypus

LordJumpMad

soccer686 wrote:

Did anyone win one of the Kid Icarus AR card sets?

Yea, I did!
Didn't everyone know? Ninendo already gave out the cards to the winner about a week ago.
So give up any hope of winning, since you already lost~

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.