General Discussion Forum

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Showing 2,021 to 2,040 of 4,083

AuthorMessage

Shotgunryugan

2,021. Posted:

ImmatureUnsure wrote:

After registering my friends 3DS XL, I got up to 240 coins, which is 10 coins short from getting the 3DS Game Case thing. -_-#

I hate it when that happens,i am only missing 5 coins for 1080 :'(
Though i purchased Metal Slug 3 yesterday,hopefully the coins survey will come before January 6.

By the way,it's weird how in MS3 they edited the blood,but when you turn into a zombie and use the grenade button they shoot out red colored blood,so what's the point in the censorship?(though when the actual zombie dies it's purple,weird).
I'm kinda confused with that,because i have MS2 and the blood is not censored >.>

Pokemon X-Electric Safari: Pikachu/Pachirisu/Luxio
"I wouldn't just call the police, I would call the police."-SomeLikeItHoth

3DS Friend Code: 3625-8855-6496 | Nintendo Network ID: Shotgunryugan

AuthorMessage

GAMEchief

2,022. Posted:

I've been trading Club Nintendo points (for the US/Canada site) for TF2/Dota2/Steam inventory items/PayPal for a few years now. If anyone is interested, my Steam account is here. If you have any questions, feel free to add me and ask.

Charles Stover

Twitter: CharlesStover

AuthorMessage

KirbyMarioFan

2,023. Posted:

There isn't THAT much in the UK one, but I had a look at the Wii Mario Bros wrist straps. They don't look like much on the thumbnail,
but when i looked on YouTube, and they look really nice. So I got them. Best thing there really. http://youtu.be/fS1iOb9bRMI

KirbyMarioFan

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

2,024. Posted:

I guess at least some will have a fun time this session... I'd get MK64 if I had a Classic Controller.

Edited on by Dashtag

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

Gamesake

2,025. Posted:

Cool. Mario Kart 64.

...in my pants.

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

2,026. Posted:

Already had tetris and punch out, and the games don't change until febuary 10....BULL.

Edited on by theblackdragon

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
Nintendo Friends website/forums I eShop Gurus I Droid Gurus I Public Chat I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery)

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage

KaiserGX

2,027. Posted:

Well it is 4 games.

Kachou on!

3DS Friend Code: 4296-4029-9396 | Nintendo Network ID: KaiserGX

AuthorMessage

Hokori

2,028. Posted:

I have punch out but on my WiiU... I'm kinda tempted to get it for my 3DS, but I'm waiting for a wii VC cross play with 3DS

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }

AuthorMessage

KaiserGX

2,029. Posted:

I don't buy console vc games on 3DS. Except the Limited Donkey Kong Edition and 3D Classics since those are exclusive.

Kachou on!

AuthorMessage

Nestalgic

2,030. Posted:

undead_terror wrote:

Already had tetris and punch out, and the games don't change until febuary 10....BULL.

It went monthly last time as well. But think about it this way, we used to get a new game each week. Now we get 4 for 4 weeks. So there's no difference.

The BS part is that cheap games are now 150 and expensive 200 when it was 100 and 150 last year.

Anyway, if Punch-Out was a 3D classic I'd get it, but otherwise no interest. I already have the 3DS Tetris cart for when I want to play that. And honestly, who doesn't have MK64 already???

Edited on by theblackdragon

Missing my NES games...

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

2,031. Posted:

Nestalgic wrote:

And honestly, who doesn't have MK64 already???

Me... but I don't own a Classic Controller.

Edited on by Dashtag

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

2,032. Posted:

Nestalgic wrote:

I dont but I will now for sure. Just one question can I get the game for the Wii mode VC on my Wii U?

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

KaiserGX

2,033. Posted:

Yes.

Kachou on!

AuthorMessage

Gamesake

2,034. Posted:

Nestalgic wrote:

I'll bet there are few Nintendo games that anyone doesn't have on the VC at this point. Unless they're new to the Wii.

...in my pants.

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

2,035. Posted:

I've zero interest in Snowpack Park. And the other three games? I already have the original carts plus have them downloaded from eShop and VC.

Looks like I'm waiting until next month.

Edited on by bezerker99

"And [Sting!!!], I'm not coming to show YOU or anyone else who the better wrestler is. I'm coming...to hurt you...for real...for a long, looong time. WOOOOO!!!" - 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair
AC:NL Dream Address: 4400-2611-9546
My name in a game!!!
My Bird Mania Christmas 3D review

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2506-5820 | Nintendo Network ID: bezerker99

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

2,036. Posted:

Haha, glad I held out. I expected Game Boy Tetris evenutally

[21:36] BadKitty: I see people are excited to play as LJM xD
[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1
[21:38] BadKitty: Dead xD
[21:38] Aqueous: :O

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt

AuthorMessage

KAHN

2,037. Posted:

Gamesake wrote:

Nestalgic wrote:

I'll bet there are few Nintendo games that anyone doesn't have on the VC at this point. Unless they're new to the Wii.

i actually AM new to the wii, and i downloaded MK64 just a couple minutes ago via club nintendo. when i tried to play it, i was told that i needed to buy a classic controller to play it... i don't have a classic controller... so in other words, i won't ever be playing N64 VC on the wii... ever...

Edited on by KAHN

KAHN

3DS Friend Code: 1032-1301-2772 | Nintendo Network ID: Milkman12

AuthorMessage

KAHN

2,038. Posted:

Tasuki wrote:

Nestalgic wrote:

I dont but I will now for sure. Just one question can I get the game for the Wii mode VC on my Wii U?

yeah, i just did. but unless you have a classic controller, you won't be able to play it, which sucks.

KAHN

3DS Friend Code: 1032-1301-2772 | Nintendo Network ID: Milkman12

AuthorMessage

SammyOfMobius

2,039. Posted:

I got Punch Out Featuring Mr. Dream and it is such a great game! I am currently fighting King Hippo as I speak.

Edited on by SammyOfMobius

Games I'm playing currently: Legend of Zelda: A Link Betweeen Worlds, Tearaway
Games I'm excited for: Super Mario 3D World, Super Smash Bros. 4, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8
3DS Friend Code: 1719-3467-7677
Nintendo Network ID: SupaSamiStar14

AuthorMessage

Svengoolie

2,040. Posted:

0LD_SK0OL_PUNK wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

Nestalgic wrote:

yeah, i just did. but unless you have a classic controller, you won't be able to play it, which sucks.

There's no reason it shouldn't be playable on the GamePad, as it has all the buttons the classic controller has... has anyone tried it? If it really doesn't work, we need to get Nintendo to fix that.

Svengoolie