General Discussion Forum

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Showing 2,061 to 2,080 of 3,340

AuthorMessage

GamecubeMan

2,061. Posted:

Im just waiting for Paper Mario or Super Mario World. These games are tempting but I'll pass u.u

Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
I only see GC 4.0 happening if I become a English major. Yeah... not happening.

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407

AuthorMessage

DashChargedShot

2,062. Posted:

It looks like the Golden Nunchuck is on CN right now.

8 Bit Forward, a new forum with articles and review along with (duh!) a fun and friendly community of people!

My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi.

deviantART Profile

Yo dawg

"Yes, people can often be so blinded by their own motivations that they lose sight of the damage they do."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash

AuthorMessage

Svengoolie

2,063. Posted:

I got the Gold Nunchuk!! Awesome feeling. I was just checking because I was bored but did not expect it to actually be there.

Svengoolie

AuthorMessage

Drobotic

2,064. Posted:

I can't wait to see if I won the AR Card set.I seriously need it.

Currently playing:A little bit of everything :D
Fan of:Adventure Time,MLP:FiM,and gaming on handhelds,consoles,and the PC.

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8187-4581 | Nintendo Network ID: Bubblenom

AuthorMessage

DarkNinja9

2,065. Posted:

grr gold nunchuck is back but i only have 360 coins :( not fair

i also saw they put mario kart 64 tempting :o

my 3DS friend code: 4468-2280-4674

i stopped playing mario kart now and moved on to luigis mansion :P

NNID(WiiU): GhostNinja1373

usually im just on miiverse(drawing) :P

AuthorMessage

Hamsterism

2,066. Posted:

0LD_SK0OL_PUNK wrote:

Gamesake wrote:

Nestalgic wrote:

And honestly, who doesn't have MK64 already???

I'll bet there are few Nintendo games that anyone doesn't have on the VC at this point. Unless they're new to the Wii.

i actually AM new to the wii, and i downloaded MK64 just a couple minutes ago via club nintendo. when i tried to play it, i was told that i needed to buy a classic controller to play it... i don't have a classic controller... so in other words, i won't ever be playing N64 VC on the wii... ever...

That's what I thought until I saw how cheap the classic controllers are in EB Games/Gamestop. Only $26! It hooks right up to the bottom of your Wii controller.

I have a 3DS XL (FC 4511-1838-0127) message me if you add me, so I can add you back :)

Life of a guinea pig, dreams of a hamster.

AuthorMessage

Hamsterism

2,067. Posted:

OMFG!! The nostalgia!! Mario Kart 64 is exactly as I remember it! The only difference is that we don't have the neighbor boy "letting" us use the controller that doesn't have joystick cover on the little piece of metal you use to steer.

I have a 3DS XL (FC 4511-1838-0127) message me if you add me, so I can add you back :)

Life of a guinea pig, dreams of a hamster.

AuthorMessage

GamecubeMan

2,068. Posted:

Im waiting for the 3DS/DS cases to come back again. Ugh, I missed my chance twice >.<

Gamecubeloggery

AuthorMessage

Nardar

2,069. Posted:

Some of you may know this already but you can now do the Intend to Buy Survey's for Fire Emblem Awakening and Brain Age Concentration.

Nardar

AuthorMessage

bluecat

2,070. Posted:

Argh, should I get MK64 when Double Dash still satisfies my kart racing needs....? Decisions, decisions.

just another day...

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

2,071. Posted:

Anyone say Punch-Out!! is worth getting again for 200 coins if I already have the cartridge just for the restore points?

Edited on by Retro_on_theGo

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

GamecubeMan

2,072. Posted:

I really dont think so..... unless your having trouble beating the game or something.
EDIT: Not to mention having this game as a portable....
@Retro_on_theGo

Edited on by GamecubeMan

Gamecubeloggery

AuthorMessage

Birdman

2,073. Posted:

@Retro - You're getting one of the best-aged games from the NES era (I'd say Punch-Out has aged better than the original SMB, but that may just be me) in a portable form that can have some of its relentless difficulty nerfed. If being able to get it for not cash isn't enough to convince you to get, I'm not sure what else would get you to cave.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

2,074. Posted:

Birdman wrote:

@Retro - You're getting one of the best-aged games from the NES era (I'd say Punch-Out has aged better than the original SMB, but that may just be me) in a portable form that can have some of its relentless difficulty nerfed. If being able to get it for not cash isn't enough to convince you to get, I'm not sure what else would get you to cave.

Having it handed to me on a virtual silver platter. Because I don't have money, OR enough CN coins. :p

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

2,075. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Anyone say Punch-Out!! is worth getting again for 200 coins if I already have the cartridge just for the restore points?

Well for one thing you will be able to have it on the go if nothing else.

My Backlog

Proud owner of a Blue 3DSXL
Proud owner of a Deluxe Wii U
Proud owner of an Xbox 360
Proud owner of a PS4

Currently playing: See my Backlog.

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

Hokori

2,076. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

I'd say get it, but that's because I think: portable > TV and since you didn't get it on wii VC I'd say yes (still hoping for a wii VC transfer to 3DS thing someday :()

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

2,077. Posted:

I'm getting it, thanks guys.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

2,078. Posted:

Punch out is great fun and has replay value if you just want to beat up someone without giving it you're all but it does get really hard and thats when saves come in, im at Mr dream and I can't beat him...or at least didn't bother.

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
The graveyard | Reviewer at eshop gurus | Owner and reviewer at Droid gurus | Public chat | Forums

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

2,079. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Not a problem. I know it sounds cheesy but having it on the go does make a difference and warrants you buying it again even if you have it on the Wii VC or in your case cartridge form.

My Backlog

Proud owner of a Blue 3DSXL
Proud owner of a Deluxe Wii U
Proud owner of an Xbox 360
Proud owner of a PS4

Currently playing: See my Backlog.

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

Hokori

2,080. Posted:

Tasuki wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Not a problem. I know it sounds cheesy but having it on the go does make a difference and warrants you buying it again even if you have it on the Wii VC or in your case cartridge form.

Agreed, just hope Nintendo will copy Sony in the cross play thing with the NN IDs

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }