Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 1,281 to 1,300 of 5,198

sykotek

That Kirby medal looks pretty nice, well...actually, the box looks pretty nice. The medal itself was previously offered in the Japanese Club Nintendo, so it's not really that limited, the sweet looking box though...only 1000 are available for 600 coins. I just don't know if I should get it, would I regret it? It's not like I'd ever sell it...I dunno...decisions, decisions.

What is the meaning of life? That's so easy, the answer is TETRIS.

Pokefanmum82

i got it and super smash bros but for some reason club nintendo is having a problem with the order. I don't know why a digital game would be a problem.

Want: Harvest Moon: One World, Story of Seasons: Pioneering Town, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury

Finished the Alola Dex.
Now playing New Horizons, Wrath of White Witch and Sword

e-love

I got it, only because it was limited in quantity. It looks nice, both the medal and the packaging.

Now all we need is that Kirby pillow!

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Undead_terror

All the rewards are pretty much limited, wheres the the 3ds game card case?, mario and luigi 3ds case?, zelda posters?, etc, there are rewards out there that are limited just like this one and actually have more use then this so friendly advice: save your coins for something that will be usefull (like mario/luigi 3ds case) or a game download for a game you don't have unless your a pin collector.

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

e-love

Actually, no. They specifically stated they only have 1,000 and won't restock. I can assure you there was a lot more than 1,000 of all those you just mentioned.

Undead_terror

Well the 3ds cases came once and when it was gone it was gone (limited with out saying limited) and there may have not been a whole lot either.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

e-love

I still want the Kirby pillow as well.

Edit: Apparently, the Kirby medals are already out of stock. Guess I got lucky! c:

Edited on by e-love

TheDreamingHawk

How on earth did they sell out THAT fast?

It's worse than those mystery boxes, which I never heard of until they were sold out.

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

Pokefanmum82

undead_terror wrote:

Well the 3ds cases came once and when it was gone it was gone (limited with out saying limited) and there may have not been a whole lot either.

the cases came out twice actually. and you are forgetting that club nintendo of america covers both the US and Canada. So trust me those cases weren't limited the same way that the Kirby medal is limited. All of the limited rewards actually say limited on the reward page. The case wasn't limited. It just was extremely popular.

Edited on by Pokefanmum82

Want: Harvest Moon: One World, Story of Seasons: Pioneering Town, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury

Finished the Alola Dex.
Now playing New Horizons, Wrath of White Witch and Sword

Undead_terror

mumof2kids82 wrote:

undead_terror wrote:

the cases came out twice actually. and you are forgetting that club nintendo of america covers both the US and Canada. So trust me those cases weren't limited the same way that the Kirby medal is limited. All of the limited rewards actually say limited on the reward page. The case wasn't limited. It just was extremely popular.

The luigi cases came out once and so did the mario ones, they are different.

kyuubikid213

So, the new reward is supposed to come out today. To replace Tennis. I hope they didn't think that was a godsend and decided to give us some bum DSiWare again.

Please be Soul of Darkness... Wishful thinking...

I own a PS1, GBA, GBA SP, Wii (GCN), 360, 3DS, PC (Laptop), Wii U, and PS4.
I used to own a GBC, PS2, and DS Lite

I'm on YouTube.

I promise to not derail threads. Request from theblackdragon

I pro...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9073-1731 | Nintendo Network ID: kyuubikid213

Birdman

@kyuubikid213 - Nope, it updates tomorrow, since we were told with the NES football game it would be available until 9/3, and SSB was released on the 4th.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

kyuubikid213

Alright, so now that we are several hours away from the update, what do you hope we'll get? I want an awesome piece of DSiWare. Hopefully, it isn't Undead Storm. Or Elite Forces Unit 77. Or Inchworm Animation. Or Ferrarri GT.

LOL. Post 1337.

Edited on by kyuubikid213

I own a PS1, GBA, GBA SP, Wii (GCN), 360, 3DS, PC (Laptop), Wii U, and PS4.
I used to own a GBC, PS2, and DS Lite

I'm on YouTube.

I promise to not derail threads. Request from theblackdragon

I pro...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9073-1731 | Nintendo Network ID: kyuubikid213

greenbird007

So when exactly does the reward update its past 9/9

greenbird007

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.